It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Angels and God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is a really good video on the Biblical view concerning UFOs and abductions.
pt1

pt2

pt3

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
interesting stuf bigwhammy

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks Bigwhammy!!!
Total agreement. It's frightening for those that will be caught in the clutches of aliens!
Disgusting to boot.

I had a picture I drew when I was little and it looked like a spaceship and other weird stuff.

Thanks to Jeshua, for his POWER, Truth, Life and Love!

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting stuff... OP what is the point you are trying to make with the videos? I really don't know and would like to comment, but not quite sure what to comment on... If you're just sharing the videos ok, but it would nice to know what else you're thinking when you made this post...

Yes aliens are breeding us with them... Yes Nephillim bread with our women and created demi gods... Shoot, I saw a guy and a girl that were easily 7 1/2 feet, towered over me... I remember there was this basketball player in college was like 8 feet tall and if not 8 feet tall he was easily 7 1/2+ tall... He had to lean over in the hall so his head wouldn't hit the top... I think those were about 8 feet... anyway, this guy's hand was bigger than my chest... Crazy!

Anyone else been around a person who just freaks you out because of the shear size?

Are they coming back, always been here and slowly building in numbers through cross breeding?

At least aliens are getting smarter, they used to core out your colon and take all your reproductive organs, like with the cows... yikes... Now they just implant you with an alien and take it out of you.. hmmm...

All I know if I saw some gray dude I'd be running for my shotgun real fast...

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This stuff has been done to death here a million times over already. Unless your making an new and/or valid point - I find your post completely useless!

Talk about Ad Nauseum!

Like the previous contributer to the thread says, "What exactly is it that your trying to say"? Is it just another reason to spread religious gobbledygook in the UFO/Aliens forum?

Until you clarify - It's a big thumbs down from me!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There are a lot of folks who are completely unaware of this information.

I just wanted to share the videos. They pretty much make the point when you watch them. I had seen the preview for this but the whole show was not available. I think the scenario is highly probable.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
thanks...good video's. So, I guess on Raelia they are some kind of weird women.......hmmmmm. Real smart people it appears........

reply to post by Bigwhammy

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've seen this before and I think that some may be confused as to how the messiah figure returns. It may actually be that since satan suposedly was a being of light, that the christ figure and the angels are also light beings and that the supposed rapture isn't physical and wouldn't require large ships for all of these people. This would make more sense as to the end of certain sufferings and death and the raptured people's new heavenly bodies.

Some may also mention this is still yet a deception by satan to harvest the souls of many also.

I can only assume that it may all be a deception by whomever playing both roles in order to fit bible prophecy or the program. Who's your messiah now, huh?

I have heard from what appears to be some priest of the Catholic church say that these people are not to be feared. I haven't yet heard any offical words on this from the pope yet though.

The apparent absence of the christ figure for all of these years and of gods devine intervention etc. etc. seems highly suspicious. The notion that a satanic figure is able to get away with so much for so long just doesn't sit right as being logical.

If anything, it appears we are an example of consequential failures through experimentation. A work or program in process.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
"The apparent absence of the christ figure for all of these years and of gods devine intervention etc. etc. seems highly suspicious. The notion that a satanic figure is able to get away with so much for so long just doesn't sit right as being logical. "

****The Rapture won't be in ships. It is a spoken word from God that will change the bodies of those that accepted Jesus as their savior. The rest left back will have a chance but must go through the tribulations. God is in control and in line with prophesy allows Satan to allow man to exercise free will and choice.......who will the person choose to obey, Satan or God? There is coming a time soon that the choice will no longer be available. Satan is allowed to do his work to allow man to exercise free will until such time that God will then defeat him and banish him to Hell with his followers and all the human souls that rejected Jesus Christ, and didn't follow his commandments. Our logic does not have the capacity to understand what God's plan is in total.

God has never left us, as he sent the Holy Spirit to be in touch with each and every soul that calls on his Son Jesus Christ......as strange as it sounds this is true. This is the reality of what is going on around us unseen. The unseen will become apparent in the right time. He has held back Satan and his agenda of world domination until now.....soon he will release Satan to move the world to the next level...and that is the reign of the Anti-Christ for 7 years..............yet to come.

reply to post by aleon1018

new topics

top topics

join