It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Md. Boy, 12, Kills Man Attacking Mother

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Md. Boy, 12, Kills Man Attacking Mother

www.washingtonpost.com

The 12-year-old boy had finished his homework and was playing a video game when he heard his mother cry out. Rushing to her aid, he found her on the kitchen floor, straddled by a fellow resident of their Prince George's County boarding house, the man's hands wrapped tightly around her neck, the boy said yesterday.

"I kept saying, 'Stop! Stop! Stop!' " the boy said, describing the events of Monday night. "But he just ignored me. He didn't stop. He just kept hurting her."

The boy said he grabbed a knife and swung, slashing 64-year-old Salomon Noubissie across the neck and opening an artery. Noubissie was fatally wounded.
(visit the link for the full news article)

***If this is in the wroung fourm, you can move it to the Current Events fourm...***

[edit on 4/2/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow... waht a strange story...

The article is VERY poorly written, and you realy have to break the article down to get thru the Politicaly Correct laungue that is in the article.

Using my own skills of decifering PC news articles... some intresting details might be there....

he found her on the kitchen floor, straddled by a fellow resident

Straddled...? huh... what does that word mean, and what is that word replaceing... is this the PC way of saying that the Man was Raping her???

Thats what i am getting from it...

Noubissie, a Cameroonian immigrant

Notice that no where in the article does it say that this Man was a US citizen... a dead givenaway that the Newspaper is hiding the fact that he is not a legal resident in this country...

Thats all i picked up in the first time i read it...

I hope no charges end up being filed against this boy that was prtecting his mother...

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sweet, go little kid, he needs a medal and some stuff like that. someone needs to put forth something to help this kid and his mom get out of a boarding house.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Agoge.

The kid was taught right, or just knew what was the right thing to do.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Wait.. a 12 year old 5'6 175lbs? .. is that normal lol? .. for 12? I'm only 5'7 145lbs haha..

Musta been a big knife as well.. to "swing" .. I dunno.. odd story.. either way, if she was being attacked he was in the right to kill the guy.. natural instinct to kill and save anothers life.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the criminal-loving bleeding hearts will manage to spin the story their way, and make this 12-year-old into a senior-hating genocidal maniac.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Sweet, go little kid, he needs a medal and some stuff like that. someone needs to put forth something to help this kid and his mom get out of a boarding house.

That's if the story is true.

I'm not sure if the knife would be my first choice. But someone attacking your mother, then it makes sense I guess.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
i agree with your assessment on how it is written.

bless that boy's heart
what a HORRIBLE thing to have to witness....then live the rest of his life remembering the entire situation.

i cant imagine a jury would ever find this boy guilty of anything wrong...I sure hope not. but i dont have much faith in the justice system...thus the reason why I study it. LOL

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAmTetsuo
Unfortunately, the criminal-loving bleeding hearts will manage to spin the story their way, and make this 12-year-old into a senior-hating genocidal maniac.

They are trying to do that.

They sub-headline of the storey is...

'Officals mull over pressing Charges'

They have to get this kid in trouble... acourding to thier line of thought... they need to discredit this boy, make him seem like he is a mental case of something...

stories like this have a sense of bringing people together, for people, its comforting to know that you don't have to rely on the Police or the GOverment to protect you, but you can be self-reliant, and fenfend yourself, and your family...

This act of self defense is the oppisete of what our Goverment Media COmplex wants to install in the American people...

That is why the article is so unspecific and vauge... the article tries to demonize the Kid...

I would not be supriised if a follow up article comes aling to the tune of:

'The boy, now recovering in a mental facility, has looked baclk, and realised he was wroung. He admits the he should not have acted to save his mother, until after a REAL crime was commited against her... The boy haas apalogized, and promeses to Call teh ACLU next time any intruder breaks into his house... the boy has been sentenced to 1000 hours of coumuntiy servie... for his crime...'

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
E what if the Mom was just Protecting the kid?

Well, I don't know I sure hope that it was an actual protection of his Mom situation and not the other. If he did save his Moms life than he should be offered a first class accommodation at a military school to be trained in combat, he sounds very tough for his age and that needs to be channeled.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Well, I don't know I sure hope that it was an actual protection of his Mom situation and not the other. If he did save his Moms life than he should be offered a first class accommodation at a military school to be trained in combat, he sounds very tough for his age and that needs to be channeled.

Well stabbing someone doesn't really mean they are tough. It's easy, just hard on your mind.

I'm not sure sending him to military would do him any good, especially after he has been through having to kill a man. What good would the military do him? Train him into killing more people? I think he would want to forget about this.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by antar

Well stabbing someone doesn't really mean they are tough. It's easy, just hard on your mind.

Don't forget he didn't do it out of hate, but out of love for his mom. The mom's would-be murderer was probably a demented old geezer, not worth hating - but had he finished his job, she would have been just as dead as if Bundy or Manson got to her.

I'm not sure sending him to military would do him any good, especially after he has been through having to kill a man. What good would the military do him? Train him into killing more people? I think he would want to forget about this.

Good point. What if he doesn't want to be a soldier? When a kid saves gramma's life by pulling her from a fire, that doesn't necessarily mean he wants to be a fireman.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Don't forget he didn't do it out of hate, but out of love for his mom. The mom's would-be murderer was probably a demented old geezer, not worth hating - but had he finished his job, she would have been just as dead as if Bundy or Manson got to her.

Yes of course. Had he maybe kicked the man instead, the man may have killed his mother, and then killed him, he is a witness after all.

I hope this story is the true story. You don't know who tells the truth these days.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

They have to get this kid in trouble... acourding to thier line of thought... they need to discredit this boy, make him seem like he is a mental case of something...

It could have been worse. Suppose this kid used a gun instead of a knife? Then the media and lib-left puppets of the Russian Mafia (formerly the KGB) would really be fuming, especially if the kid happened to be white.

stories like this have a sense of bringing people together, for people, its comforting to know that you don't have to rely on the Police or the GOverment to protect you, but you can be self-reliant, and fenfend yourself, and your family...

Especially since the police and government are not always the sharpest (nor the most honest) swords in the scabbard.

I am quite surprised by the positive respose on this forum. I thought there would be a huge debate like in the Joe Horn shooting. Circumstances are somewhat different.

I would not be supriised if a follow up article comes aling to the tune of:

'The boy, now recovering in a mental facility, has looked baclk, and realised he was wroung. He admits the he should not have acted to save his mother, until after a REAL crime was commited against her... The boy haas apalogized, and promeses to Call teh ACLU next time any intruder breaks into his house... the boy has been sentenced to 1000 hours of coumuntiy servie... for his crime...'

Or how about:

"The boy, on a therapeutic dose of Ritalin and Prozac, is scheduled for a lobotomy to cure his anti-social fascist, racist, sexist tendencies. He is currently languishing in a wheelchair in a teen gulag ... oops ... group home where the judge sentenced him instead of prison."

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well I'm awaiting the flood of "lib-left" posters condemning this kid...

...just one...

...anyone?

Guess not, huh?

This isn't a political issue.
This is a kid who did what he had to do to protect his mother.

Good for him, and good for his mom that he was there.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Agreed. Evil must be destroyed wherever it rears its ugly face, and there are not as many as wone would believe in the world with the courage to face the task.

If anything, they should at least give the boy options about where he would like to focus in life, and see if he is interested in taking any of them.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
Well I'm awaiting the flood of "lib-left" posters condemning this kid...

After Reading the UnPoliticaly Correct version... How could they...

Mabye if this was in the Political Section, we miught get some of them...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
GOOD BOY!

What scum attacks a woman?

Ooohhhh, the DEAD kind!

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Well assuming this man really was either raping or trying to kill his mother, then he did the right thing.

Hell, he even asked him to stop multiple times first! That's multiple things I wouldn't have done myself

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I feel bad for the kid was put in that situation and resorted to the knife, I don't know about you, but I think I would be pretty psychological scarred if I killed a person. A person is a person no matter who they are. I hope the kid is alright though, thought of steel in flesh still gives me shivers, not no mention the man's shrill must be terrifying. At least he and his mother is safe, I'd just wish this whole incident never happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join