It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Md. Boy, 12, Kills Man Attacking Mother

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The part that got me was the "pressing charges", what the hell!

Bureaucrats and politicians just love to make a bad situation worse.

Roper

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
TKainZero, you are a funny guy. It takes balls to take a story about a boy protecting his mother and try to turn it into a story about illegal immigration. I'm glad no one else has taken the bait. I just can't help but laugh.

Originally posted by TKainZero
Notice that no where in the article does it say that this Man was a US citizen... a dead givenaway that the Newspaper is hiding the fact that he is not a legal resident in this country...

BTW, where does it say that the victim, or the child were US citizens? Or the officers at the scene? Or the prosecutors, or anyone else in the article, or any article anywhere that isn't about immigration?

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
TKainZero, you are a funny guy. It takes balls to take a story about a boy protecting his mother and try to turn it into a story about illegal immigration. I'm glad no one else has taken the bait. I just can't help but laugh.

Originally posted by TKainZero
Notice that no where in the article does it say that this Man was a US citizen... a dead givenaway that the Newspaper is hiding the fact that he is not a legal resident in this country...

I admit, i am not perfect when it come to deconstructing actirles from the PC version, but i think i am getting pretty good at it...

THIS HAPPEN ALOT!

Most News outlets in the country do not want to offend anyone... since im not getting paid for writing i dont have to worry about that...

I am not trying to turn this story into an Illigal Imiragtion debate... its a proven FACT that Illigal Aliens are more likly to commit crimes then a US Citizen... so rather then stateing that 7-10 % of our Population (the Illigals) take up upwards of 30% of our prision population, lets just stay with this article, and not the iligal imigration issue.

I pointed out that this Man is Very likly to be a Illigal Imigrant in this country, i would Bet all my ATS points on it... the paper drops hints, phrases like, 'Mr. X has been a resident in the City for 30 years...' says they are resident, says they been here for a while. Now compare it with the phrase, 'Mr. X's girlfriend, who lives with there son in the city...' Notice the difrence in wording...

These subtle diffrences in wording are clues to the main points of the story...

I have read MANY articles, from MANY diffrent news outlets, and there are some that do this more often, the Washington Post does it alot... from my experience... but so do all big city papers...

Sorry that this obersvation of mine rubbed you the wroung way...

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
oh man, that poor kid.

They need to be so very careful when dealing with this situation. This 12 YEAR OLD boy just took another mans life and now he'll be seeing in the news that they're trying to work out whether he should be charged or not. Could you imagine the immense confusion he would be going through?? Not to mention the guilt he would be feeling for actually killing someone.

I, personally, think that he didn't do anything wrong, and if I were presented with a similar situation then damn right I would take a knife to the throat of anyone on-top of and strangling someone I cared deeply for. I just hope there's no one out there making this kid question what he did. He should be given a great big pat on the back. Not for killing someone, but for doing everything in his power from stopping an attack on a loved one. By the sounds of it, he saved his mothers life.

This child needs nothing but love and support from everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join