It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Barak calls off German trip next week as Damascus raises war alarm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Exclusive: Barak calls off German trip next week as Damascus raises war alarm

www.debka.com

Israel’s security cabinet convened Wednesday, April 2, to examine the homeland’s preparedness for war. It decided to redistribute the bio/chemical warfare masks a few months after they were called in. DEBKAfile’s military sources disclose intelligence data indicating the possibility that Syria may transfer to Hizballah chemical or biological warheads known to have been developed for its war arsenal.

A few hours earlier, the London-based al Quds al-Arabi quoted Damascus officials as claiming that Israel is preparing a big attack on Syria and Hizballah. Syria was said to have ordered a partial call-up of its military reserves.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Moderator Edit
>Please read>> *Revised* - Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

[color=#EEB4B4]* Please note that there is a [color=#FFE7BA]character limit of 500 characters [color=#EEB4B4]for the copied story snippet.

[color=#EEEEE0]Exceeding this character limit may result in drastic editing or your thread will be closed, moved or deleted.

[font=Arial Black][color=#CD5555]--khunmoon--
member&mod[/font]

[edit on 3/4/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Many are feeling the attack on Iran is imminent and could possibly be preceded by a false flag attack within the US or Israel.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

People have been "feeling" this for a long time.. and its not happened yet..

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock,
I hear ya and normally I don't go for these types of stories. However, the drumbeat is getting louder especially with Dick in Saudi Arabia. Something will happen before King George leaves office. Of that you can be sure! I am going on record and will gladly eat crow if wrong!

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It's definitely been a long time coming. But I won't dismiss the possibility just because of that! The Saudi Radioactive Fallout thing and the FinCen (Treasury's Warfare Division created under the Patriot Act) declaration against Iran's Central Bank on March 20th along with them trading oil in other currencies than the Dollar. Yup, follow the money, every time.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I can't take DEBKA seriously anymore, they post an "OMG WAR IMMINENT! PANIC!" story every few days.

Whenever their web traffic starts to slack off I think

If all the dire predictions of DEBKA came true the Middle East would have gone kablooey years ago any Syrian nerve gas attacks would be blanketing Israel daily...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There's alot more smoke where this fire is burning.

New bill prohibiting economic ties with Iran:

www.ynetnews.com...

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't one of the first steps, prior to declaring war to cut economic ties?

Now, after reports of Syria's reserves going active, Israel is posturing. How long do you suppose it will be before Israel's Mossad stages an event that will send Israel and Syria into war with eachother. You know Hizbullah will join, and so will Iran seeing as how they are backed by them.

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by Rockpuck

Rock,
I hear ya and normally I don't go for these types of stories. However, the drumbeat is getting louder especially with Dick in Saudi Arabia. Something will happen before King George leaves office.

We can only hope "dubbya" has the "onions" to wipe out Iran before becoming the first Meximericanada President......

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
One can only hope that if the Zionists light the bomb's fuse may it blow up in their racist arrogant faces.

May our own troops, our deployed brothers and sisters, sons and daughters be safe from harm.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well the info inside from Bilderberg was that a nuke would detonate in Israel in the ``very near future`` that was about a month ago, then a war against Syria/Lebanon and Iran would ensue.

A good time to explode it would be on May 14, 2008, the 60th anniversary of Israel. Or this week-end when the biggest exercise in Israel history is to take place.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Well the info inside from Bilderberg was that a nuke would detonate in Israel in the ``very near future`` that was about a month ago, then a war against Syria/Lebanon and Iran would ensue.

Link?

Originally posted by Vitchilo
A good time to explode it would be on May 14, 2008, the 60th anniversary of Israel.

They hit the Pentagon on it's 60th anniversary. So I say 'why not?'

I don't think there'll be a false flag, though. These people have all the powers they need. Until the people start doing something about it instead of bitching, all they'll need is the fear of an attack and they can save themselves the time, money and bomb.

top topics

join