It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

low flyby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Why would you give him an edited version on the video instead of the actual video ?

Point out where the video is different at 13:37:44 please.

It looks identical.

_del_ was asking what the view looked like further back, and that video shows it.

Why would getting the actual video and data from the NTSB be a wild goose chase?

Because the information he asked for is available online to anyone who knows how to do research. I posted the information he asked for.

Unless you approve of wasteful spending of money by the NTSB to cut more copies of the media (wasting their time), and ship (wasting postal workers time), all for something available already online.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ok, I'm off to take in a baseball game with the kids here shortly. I will watch the video provided later tonight or in the morning. Ultima, if you have a screen shot of your "official" video, I'd like to see that as well. If you can show me where the information displayed on the linked video is different than your vid, that'd be great too.
Good evening, gents.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

Good luck at the game, _dell_ ! Have a cold one for me.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
If you can show me where the information displayed on the linked video is different than your vid, that'd be great too.
Good evening, gents.

The video that Disclosed posted is edited it does not start at takeoff, it starts already several minutes into the video.

If you go the NTSB site and file out the FOIA request it shoudl only take a few days to get the CDs from them.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The video that Disclosed posted is edited it does not start at takeoff, it starts already several minutes into the video.

_del_ did not ask for the video from takeoff till impact. He only asked the following

Perhaps you could show us one from farther away that would better demonstrate your point. Although scale would be hard to judge at that distance.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
_del_ did not ask for the video from takeoff till impact. He only asked the following

But what he would get from the NTSB is the actual data from the FDR so he would have the truth. Something i thought you stated he should have.

not sure why ULTIMA1 is afraid to post the information you asked for. I would think he would want to share the "truth".

[edit on 11-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But what he would get from the NTSB is the actual data from the FDR so he would have the truth. Something i thought you stated he should have.

By your logic, the DVD he would get wouldn't be valid either. He would need the actual FDR itself. You just have a sample of that data. I posted a sample of that data (the sample he was asking for).

Do you have the actual FDR from the flight?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I posted a sample of that data.

Yes you posted a sample, What the NTSB sent has is the data from the FDR.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yes you posted a sample, What the NTSB sent has is the data from the FDR.

What the NTSB sends is a sample of the data from the FDR. The actual data is only on the FDR itself.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What the NTSB sends is a sample of the data from the FDR. The actual data is only on the FDR itself.

No what the NTSB sent was the data from the FDR, not a sample.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

No what the NTSB sent was the data from the FDR, not a sample.

You're telling us the FDR writes to the recorder using the nice flightsim video? In AVI format?

Or is it raw data...that has been processed and presented in a video format?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You're telling us the FDR writes to the recorder using the nice flightsim video? In AVI format?

You really do need to read my psot.There were 2 CD's sent from the NTSB.

1 CD has the animation from the data, the second CD has the actual data from the FDR.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You really do need to read my psot.There were 2 CD's sent from the NTSB.

1 CD has the animation from the data, the second CD has the actual data from the FDR.

The animation from the data....which I showed the portion of that he was asking about, correct?

The actual raw data is not in a video format....so would not have satisfied his request.

So, in a nutshell, I posted the exact information he was requesting...saving him the time and hassle of waiting for the same information shown.

I win

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The animation from the data....which I showed the portion of that he was asking about, correct?

You showed an edited version of the animation not the entire, actual version that would show more of the truth. I thought you were supposed to be posting truth?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You showed an edited version of the animation...

Showing exactly what _del_ was asking for.

You do remember what _del_ was asking for, correct?

Did the video I show (from the NTSB FDR animation) answer his question?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Showing exactly what _del_ was asking for.

No not really. You did not show him the real version.

What about wanting to post the truth as you have stated?

You claimed i was not posting the truth, now you are the 1 not posting the truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

No not really. You did not show him the real version.

whatever, ULTIMA1....whatever

_del_ , I hope you found the information useful. You will find it is exactly what you asked for...although doesnt show any other main features. You could always request the NTSB version....but will see exactly the same thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You could always request the NTSB version....but will see exactly the same thing.

Now who is the one not posting the truth?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
_del_

Looks like pilotsfor911truth have a link to the NTSB cd's on their forum, in case the information i've provided looks inforrect.

The forum with the link is here:

z9.invisionfree.com...

It was provided by their admin....along with a pic showing the NTSB letter, FOIA request.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It was provided by their admin....along with a pic showing the NTSB letter, FOIA request.

Gee you just now finding that? I thought you did reseach.

By the way the video is edited, they edited it for their site.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join