It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

low flyby

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Are you really stating that you do not understand the difference between debris and parts?

Lets see if I can ask my question simpler for you...

Did aluminum from the aircract survive impact?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
Did aluminum from the aircract survive impact?

Do you understand the difference between parts and debris ?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Answering questions with questions? Was my question so hard you could not answer it?

Why are you so afraid to answer such a simple question, ULTIMA1? If you are indeed looking for the truth, and have facts and evidence, you should easily be able to answer this question,

Did any aluminum from the aircraft survive impact?:p

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Was my question so hard you could not answer it?

I need to know if you even know the difference between parts and debris. Is that too hard to underrstand?

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Answering questions with questions? Was my question so hard you could not answer it?

Why are you so afraid to answer such a simple question, ULTIMA1? If you are indeed looking for the truth, and have facts and evidence, you should easily be able to answer this question,

Did any aluminum from the aircraft survive impact?:p

Disclosed,

I think reality here is evident. Im going to conjecture that the US Government doesnt need 'disinfo' agents on the payroll, because people like this character are devoid of logical thought and destroy credibility to any true individual or organization that seeks out legit conspiracies and coverups in our government.

Individuals like ULTIMA and those like him have one real good tactic they use to end debate. Their weapon of choice is to repeat everything ad nauseum until there is no sense or reason to it. Once they have people like you or I seemingly looking like window-lickers, they declare victory and declare that they are right. Tactics like getting us in circular arguements or pointing out flaws in our reasoning (our flaws are based on trying to understand where they get their ideas) is what he and others do. If you dont believe me, go take a look at the WTC7 thread. IvanZana constantly is declaring victory and doing a dance when his foes point him out as a fraud.

Point is here, and I say again, people get off on this kind of arguing. These are probably people that devote their entire energy at it seeking out obscure proof from obscure websites or magazines on the fringe. They hate magazines like Popular Mechanics and Popular Science for taking on 9/11 myths. The best they can do is self-published flyers with 'experts' that are considered less than stellar in their fields.

There is no winning with these people. By the way, the only thing I disagree with is what happened with Flight 93.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisInfo
Their weapon of choice is to repeat everything ad nauseum until there is no sense or reason to it. They hate magazines like Popular Mechanics and Popular Science for taking on 9/11 myths.

We have to repat things becaue people like you and Disclosed live in a fantasy world and its hard to get you to accept realluty.

Popular Mechanics has been debunked many times and long ago. Even people who believe the official story do use them as evidence anymore.

Almost 7 years and still people that believe the official story cannot post any real evidence to support the official story.

[edit on 18-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
you know i didn't expect the results i got, 11 pages worth, but one things for sure this topic is beyond my realm of knowledge as im not a pilot
but thankyou for all of your thought

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To forum moderators if any of you feel it is necessary to shut down this topic
please feel free to do so, just pm me if you do.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ST SIR 86
you know i didn't expect the results i got, 11 pages worth.

Well the main thing is we do some research and try to find the truth, and to file FOIA request for the official reports and not just believe what we are told.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join