It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke: Was he right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
He sums up secret society manipulation and the Network real well in his book, The Biggest Secret. But he also brings a haul of New Age baggage and bashes every known organized religion. I would believe him, if not for the Reptilians.

I, being one who studied biology, know that two species who are not in the same genus CANNOT reproduce. That includes human and reptile. And even if they could, they would form a hybrid with both human and reptilian traits, and definitely NOT a shape-shifting lizard.

Where does he get his Reptilian ideas?

And could he, by any chance, be RIGHT?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
some things he says...spot on
other things he says...oh hear lord !! jesus wept !!!

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

In a Universe that cannot and will not ever be understood, it's possible.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well, can someone explain how species from two different phyla (humans and reptilians) can interbreed.

And HOW can a species exist in the 4th dimension and shape-shift?

And David Icke CLAIMS he has contacts who SAW the shape-shifting Reptilians!

So if we disprove the Reptilians, does it mean EVERYTHING ELSE Icke says is false?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No, it just means he has a sense of humour.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Icke relies on what was told to him by Credo Mutwa, the African Shaman that claims to have seen these Lizard People first hand and also shift before his eyes.

Icke may be full of it but it's a lot more difficult to suspect Mutwa could be fabricating a lie. Maybe he thought he saw a reptoid but at the same time we all have an R section of brain that is very similar to the brain of a reptile, aka R-brain. Maybe some people are able to make better use of this R- brain section of our brain.

British Royalty perhaps?

Which brings up another question, why is Royal blood also known as Blue Blood?

Which goes in line with why does lizard blood turn blue when it comes in contact with oxygen?

Why do lizards shed their skin?

Why does almost every culture in our society have references to dragons in their folklore?
There must be some logical explanation but I don't know what it is.

Perhaps the reptoids are the missing link?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The fact he believes in shape-shifting reptilians should make you reconsider just how correct he is on everything else.

He strikes me as a psychologically-disturbed paranoiac.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

The fact he believes in shape-shifting reptilians should make you reconsider just how correct he is on everything else.

He strikes me as a psychologically-disturbed paranoiac.

He is right about a few things, like Brotherhood manipulation and mind control...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Got proof?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
In an infinite universe that the human species has maybe .0000000000000000001% chance of having any idea of what is going on up there. Not to mention we haven't even explored 1% of our own ocean... and thats here on Earth!!! Anyway, what I am trying to say is we know so little, anything can be possible.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i absolutely agree that Icke has some spot on points but at times does go of the loopy end a little but then again who knows.
Guess hes just one step up from how loopy 911 theorists are portrayed. there is only one other person i have listened to who has refered to reptilians and he was an ex army officer who claims to have worked at area 51 where he saw reptlians heres a link to an interview with him.

Lt Colonel SC Interview

he also sounds a little loopy but i'm sure if i actually saw them i would be too.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
He sums up secret society manipulation and the Network real well in his book, The Biggest Secret. But he also brings a haul of New Age baggage and bashes every known organized religion. I would believe him, if not for the Reptilians.

I, being one who studied biology, know that two species who are not in the same genus CANNOT reproduce. That includes human and reptile. And even if they could, they would form a hybrid with both human and reptilian traits, and definitely NOT a shape-shifting lizard.

Where does he get his Reptilian ideas?

And could he, by any chance, be RIGHT?

Check this out and tell me if you think it's possible? I certainly do... From what I've seen with some of the genetic stuff is pretty crazy...

Reptilians, we made them...

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

I personally find David Icke, as well as Credo Mutwa, very honest people. As someone who studied biology, you would be aware that science discovers new and fascinating things all the time, and for this reason, it would be foolish to believe that something cannot be simply because mainstream science hasn't discovered it yet. And if the Reptilian thing IS real, it would certainly fall into the category of "unknown".

EDIT: gee science moves fast, doesn't it?

[edit on 2/4/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

But did he come to those conclusions based on the principles of genetics, or did he make it up? Just because what he says might be possible, if he has just made it up, it kind of destroys his argument. For him to be legitimate, he has to have studied these things in great depth, providing all his evidence and analyses for peer review. He hasn't.

top topics

join