It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionists: Where are the Israeli nukes pointed anyways?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Now that the subject of Israeli nukes has surfaced again and will we ever know how many? It is time to ask a better question; where are they pointed?

Many rumours, and suggestions, what do you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Logically and strategically the Israeli warheads are pointed in several locations. But before I start out its important to note that most of them are actually in storage waiting to be attached to cruise missiles or aircraft in the event of an emergency seeing as Israel does not have enough land to build a viable silo arsenal. The nukes on subs right now trolling around ready to strike have several targets. One is Tehran Iran, the most volatile and hostile nation in the Middle East now that Iraq is no longer under Baathist control. The radical fundamentalism of Iran scares Isreal and rightly so. The next target of a missile is most likely the next most radical Islamic state in the region, Syria. Never a very western friendly country Syria is probably the second most likely country to strike out against the democratic Israels as it has done in the past. (Six Day War and Yom Kippur) Damascus probably has its own share of warheads in store for Syria. Also I think that southern Lebannon would be a target for a low yield nuke seeing as even though it is just an extension of Syria politically, the lawless south of Lebannon is the beating heart of Hezbollah and other terror groups. Finally Id argue that Pakistan has its share of nukes targeted at it because of the unstable nature of the country and the fact it posseses its own arsenal. Then Sudan and Saudi Arabia would be distant unlikely targets.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What about the rumours of Moscow, and several european capitals too?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well your right about those being significant targets for any nation. But for Israel it would seem impratical. Well impratical with the exception of Russia. Seeing as the Russians are the main hardware provider of Middle East weapons and also a country with a very big stake in the price of oil it makes sense they could be deemed as a possible target under teh right conditions. I think targetting European capitals if true would be a huge blow to Israel publicly and just a strategic error because the odds of any sort of European lead hositility is absurd.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Agent47,

you don't need 80+ nukes to just intimidate the middle east, I'm thinking a few dozen would do the job nicely.

those other ones have to be pointing somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am sure some are tactial or anti troop nukes.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well the list would start with the obvious targets of Israels closest enemies, Iran and Syria and then work outwards to Libya, Saudi Arabia and even Pakistan. Then the targeting get murky as Israel prepares to engage supporting countries of its enemies so Moscow is not out of the question as is Peking as is Jakarta who knows it could even be North Korea.

Follow the money supporting anti-isreali terrorism and weapons puchases and the target list would be apparent.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix

Follow the money supporting anti-isreali terrorism and weapons puchases and the target list would be apparent.

Bingo.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Heres a question...How many nukes do you think the U.S. has pointed at Israel?? Im sure we dont trust them that much and im sure they have more than a few pointed at us.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Heres a question...How many nukes do you think the U.S. has pointed at Israel?? Im sure we dont trust them that much and im sure they have more than a few pointed at us.

You just love starting trouble you know? But thats not to say you pose an interesting question. I wanna see how people carve this up.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i have a 20 mb video about israel's nuclear plant/capabilety, anyone knows where can i upload it?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

the only thing we can point at you is our crappy Popeye Turbo missiles with 6kg of plutonium
im sure if we pointed something at you you would detect us long time ago, it got a range of only 1,500km

also jericho 2/3 www.israeli-weapons.com...

Unconfirmed reports suggest that a Jericho 3 missile, with a range of 4,800 km, is now in development, possibly based upon the Next Space Launch Vehicle (SLV). The Next SLV is a four-stage vehicle, with the first three stages solid propellant and the fourth stage liquid.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
McGotti,

I have to agree with you. It is likely that the US has a nuke or two pointed at Israel and it is also likely the Israeli's would target the US if only for blackmailing purposes.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hey, I'm new to this forum, but you people gotta think! Ya'll think that Israel is only targeting middle eastern countries, and maybe Russia? Destroying these places would get them one thing...diddly! I guarantee you that all of their nukes are targeted at the US, England, and possibly France and Germany. If these people wanted to destroy Syria or one of those, they would use regular missiles, and then invade and take over. The Israelis, as you all know, have a reputation for being hostile suicide bombers, and they have more than enough soldiers to take over another country. Those nukes are pointed at the few countries they cant take over traditionally, plus Germany and France who have been on their bad side in the past. Now I'm not saying that they will use them any time soon, if at all, but we have to be aware and prepared for the worst, and the threat from Israel is very real!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
DeathWarrior- don�t you mean that Israel has been subject to suicide bombs?

There has to be a system of checks and balances. We have nukes pointed at every strategic location and at most major cities throughout the world. If there was a rouge person/computer that launched our arsenal at lets say Great Britain and the rest of Europe, who would be there to blow us to hell? Countries realize this and the ones who are allowed to have Nukes and even those who are not supposed to have nukes have more than a few pointed at us.

If you have a web browser you can find links and discussions much like ours about the locations of secret government facilities, if you sent 3 nukes to mount weather and 5 to A51 you would have enough ground reverberation to smash the underground tunnels. In the first gulf war TI now Raytheon designed bunker busters to drill into the ground and then explode, Nukes could be easily attached to these bombs.

Just because Israel says they are an ally does not mean that they don�t have any hostilities towards us. Checks and Balances.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Any country would like to use nukes because with a relatively simple solution to a big problem. Use a nuke instead of an army or at least threaten to use one.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Israel's Nuclear Holocaust
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If I was a Israeli General I'd have a submarine pop one off the coast of South Korea and decimate Seoul.

There would be an immediate US strike on North Korea thinking they did it. Then while Asia-US are nuking each others cities....have re-entry vehicle deliver a nuke to London....they'd think Russia did it and Europe-Russia would be lobbing nukes at each other.

Then while everyone else is killing each other off....you sit back and laugh. Tiny Israel has the power to make themselves the last piece of Earth that's habitable.

top topics

join