It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

I have a milk-quartz that my cousin gave me from a beach trip that I use for it's calming properties when I meditate quickly during the day as a stress reliever. Even just feeling something cool to the touch with a little weight helps focus, then the properties of milk quartz come into play I'm sure too. Then I also have a tiger eye merkaba which I will also use in the same way as the quartz as well.

I also wear a Moldavite pendant that I had heard helps with Channeling & astral traveling. It's also said to help with the heart chakra (as it's a kind of green quartz) as well as help "star children" feel better about being stuck here on earth(homesick)
I was skeptical about the dream thing when I first got it, but seriously, I recommend getting a piece of Moldavite if you want to pursue dreams of any kind as it seriously does seem to help. I wouldn't have guessed or believed it right away either but I'd be lying if I said I didn't noticed a difference for myself. I know it's not a placebo effect either as I have tested the theory in different ways.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

You are so like me lol I also have a Moldavite pendant and it works a treat

Could not get into meditation much before I got the pendant. Only time I take it off is shower and bed time

MG.. We love you too
Yes I had a look at the ascension thread and stoped reading after about 5 post. No need for the negative crap, move on

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I just might have to try that one, thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

MG.. We love you too
Yes I had a look at the ascension thread and stoped reading after about 5 post. No need for the negative crap, move on

Thank you so much psycho that means the world to me. For them to say Im not ascending because I cant stand negativity is wrong, I am learning all there is before ascension, this means we must experience the negative and the positive.

On Earth in this dimension we can not escape the darker side of the light so we must acknowledge it, recognize it but always reject it.

For someone to live in complete love and light without any negativity to me means they must have already ascended, I have not. We would not be able to function as we are now without any negative forces in our life because then when the slightest test came along we would crumble.

WE need to experience the darker side of the light so when the time comes we can make an informed choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No problem MG.

WoW I think if it wasn't for this thread I would sit in the shadows of ATS. Why do people always want proof. I could give them proof I could write my own version of the bible, would that be good enough for them.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Hi ive come back to the chakra thread...my head hurts psycho!
Is ascension about pure unconditional love? I did think so , I still think so but I sure can see what he means about becoming too open to emotional love. The heart chakra is so hard to understand, even when in balance it still has a nasty habit of taking over.... yes maybe we do need more logic in our meditation. I feel very connected to some people who do chakra meditation, too connected really... should I now apply logic to this situation? Is it logical I should feel so connected to these people ... or is it just my heart ruling my mind.

All this talk of logic makes me feel like data off Star Trek! I dont want to feel like a robot yet I do want to feel balanced.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You are doing just fine MG, IMO you do not need to make it more complex with logic because there are many things logic cannot explain yet they work perfectly in balance.

The dude in the other post has no motive, other than to bring negativity. Because he knows it's the very thing we do not need.

[edit on 9-6-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

IM CONFUSED !! .....again. At least Im confused but balanced hey..

MG

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You need logic, you need order, you need understanding to create a base by which to stand on. Where most people get fouled up is that they believe there is only one way, or that you purely have to follow which is not the truth. You must find those things for yourself by learning and observing all you can and then make it your own.

You can live by "unconditional love" and roam around free of fear because you're one with the creator and dance around free of logic and rules and know that should anything happen to you you'll return to the source and all will be well...and get plowed by the bus who does follow the laws of the road & physics. So if you would have just taken time to learn and retain "hey I should stop when that red hand is blinking at me even though it kind of 'harshes my vibe'" you could have kept dancing across the street.

I know that was an extreme analogy but I want to get new-age-zen for a second there

Yeah just because you believe in something doesn't mean someone else does or will respect that. So be courteous, be polite, but stay grounded as you really do have to protect your "body temple" both from within and from external influence.

Things are always going to try to exploit, that's where knowledge and logic will help over come and leave you with more "spiritual" power in reserve as you'll be able to flinch intellectual attacks off without the use of any spiritual. Generally this actually increases channels of communication so why not?

But yeah, if you meditate searching to live for a sensation, you're basically a sort of drug addict. There's much more to it then a happy brain-buzz or a warm-fuzzy in the chest, gut rush, or a tingly groin/tail, it's about growth. In growth there will be pain, there will be humility, but the rewards can be "divine" as they say

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Good post SB and I love the analogy

I do see your point thouhg, we do need logic. It's the confusion we don't need, with all the talk of ascension people go the the whole "Prove it" "thing. How can you the peace, love, and will to help others.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yes but by living by unconditional love we give darkness a chance dont we. We are unconditional so we forgive all....should this be the way? Love but not so unconditionally you give darkness a chance.

Is light a mixture of light and dark..or is light just that pure light? If it is just pure light we must reject all darkness to even have a chance of seeking and finding the light.

I think light is both light and dark, the two are the same, we must know one to recognize the other, yet now I am told no dark is dark and light is light.

( I did say I was confused
)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The balance of conditional love and unconditional love is up to you as a person. Is dark, light and light, dark? Figuratively it can be, but technically, nope.... Killing someone has a negative impact on the person's life as far as they are concerned, but what if that person who was killed was about to kill 10 others first until he was stopped? Light and dark, good & evil just danced in harmony to give us an experience to learn and grow from. It would be the choices of the individuals involved as to what role they play, the "good guy" or the "bad guy" which also depends on point of view.

So the answer, balance! Just like everything else...

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Once again another good analogy.
I think that has helped me understand a little more to so thanks.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
rapidshare.com...

a choppy mp3 (it was a guitarpro5 file if you'd prefer that)... of the chakra sounds from the root, going up.

I find with this version I can actually FEEL the chakra doing something, and the other i can't, YET, i think both version are good.. THIS version, the one i am referring to, has a pitch of 432, rather then 440 (the standard tuning).. I did this based on the conpiracy to change the tuning of music to scramble people, and I, shakesbeer, and a couple other people I have talked to, agree that 432 sounds better.

If you want the alternative version, then here it is: The 440 pitch
rapidshare.com...

When I play either of these files, myself I usually run through the whole thing a few times, maybe once of twice while humming along with the mantras:

From the root up:
LAUM
VAUM
RAUM
YAUM
HAUM
OHM
NNNNN

THose are the ones I was tought, so I've been trying them.

As well, i might try once or twice going through doing some hand mudras, or just thinking about each chakra, the qualities that I wish to balance etc.

I usually do this before every meditation, after I take a shower and visualise the water getting rid of negative energy.. (I read about that technique and the shower i think works good for me)..

After doing all that, even if i wasn't focused, or had the patience to meditate.. I am ALWAYS balanced after this.. and I feel I become more balanced doing it a few times. I find this to be very effective before meditation.

I have been trying to post this for you guys for a while, but I couldnt figure out a way to get a good sound byte of it, and upload it. (if the links stop working, let me know).

Its a bit choppy because of the way it was recorded, it wouldnt properly convert so I had to play it and record it at once, which I think caused the choppyness... anyways.

Enjoy.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People here do know about the higher chakras, right?

I mean, they do exist. I never hear very many people talk about them, but they do exist. Does anybody have some information on the chakras above 7?

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechnoFan21
People here do know about the higher chakras, right?

I mean, they do exist. I never hear very many people talk about them, but they do exist. Does anybody have some information on the chakras above 7?

i made a post about those with a link to a very detailed site, it explained each in several paragraphs. I found it interesting.. Its probably...15 pages back if you feel like digging for it.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Yea at least 15 lol I have just been looking for it because I aint seen anyone explain it as well as you did.

Nice to see you back caveman, downloaded audio file yesterday but not had change to play it, Will give it a try soon as though. Thanks for taking the time out to share with us.

How you doing anyway caveman, anything intresting to share.

I am sure there is

Once again thanks

P81

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I FOUND IT!
----------------

www.realitycreatorbooks.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Yea at least 15 lol I have just been looking for it because I aint seen anyone explain it as well as you did.

Nice to see you back caveman, downloaded audio file yesterday but not had change to play it, Will give it a try soon as though. Thanks for taking the time out to share with us.

How you doing anyway caveman, anything intresting to share.

I am sure there is

Once again thanks

P81

hey man, yeah try that audio file, i swear by it. I can achieve perfect balance in like 5 minutes, as opposed to like 25, but its not about time.. its just good. A little sound healing is nice.

If I record a better version I will share it.

Is anything new? I haven't been posting much lately, I know. I was going through a kind of spiritual low. Its because I got a bike, and so I was partially absorbed in the more phyiscally active part of life for a bit... biking miles and miles until I couldn't move anymore.

I also just started a new job, well same job, different company. But the work is different, and instead of the usual 5 hour work days, for this week at least... i am doing like 10 hour ones, it sucks.

I'd also like to mention that my first day trying this new kind of work went really well, as I was balanced... today... i was not, and I must say I was drained and fearfull all day.

BALANCE IS A MUST... I think being tired, or deprived of energy, combined with stupid coffee and imbalance caused this.. infact, i made a crucial mistake which was... not good. If there wasn't another guy there, i'd have to be rescued by the fire department. It was an adrenaline rush for sure, it was something I wanted.

I've been discussing stuff like energy, and chi with shakesbeer lately, and hearing what he had to say helped me realise I had to meditate on it and perhaps take on another view point. I've been concentrating on this because I have this video I wanna show people.. In the video I move a paper psi-wheel, but I want to be able to move the heavier cardboard one, so you can really tell theres something else going on there. In the process, and the consistency of practise, I think I have doubled my sense of chi, in a way. I'm getting much closer.

One thing that seems important... You have to really BELIEVE IT... I think its more about thinking you are actually posessing and absorbing energy, from the universe around you, and focussing on the belief that you can move things, rather then simple tests and visualisations. CHAKRA balance.. I find this does the trick, just enough to re-assure you of your true worth, then you find yourself flowing with energy currents.

Anyways, i'll post again soon maybe.

Psycho, i love your new avatar and colour scheme there. I love the whispy looking chakras, thats how I picture mine!

[edit on 11-6-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You find you may be lacking motivation to do un-desireable work? Then try this.

Don't just visualise your solar plexus... really feel it... you can feel a ball of energy on the top of your stomach.. the next part i can't really explain... if you sit still, you can kinda speed up or excite your body energy, can you do this? It feels your nerves go crazy all over, but its kind of in the mind too... I find when i am inbalanced, this is more noticeable, other times it has like a peak. I can raise the frequency or speed.

Anyways... this impulse.. I try to focus it on the ball of energy I feel on the top of my stomach... simultaneously, i might picture an intense amount of light entering it when I breathe in...usually deep and fast... like i'm powering up... and then perhaps in my mind I'll tell myself: "You have lots of energy, you have lots of confidence and motivation"

Seriously guys, i'm starting to really feel there is a real power in really convincing yourself of your state of being... but the feeling the energy ball, that gives is another perspective as well. But anyways...

In 1 minute, not even.. I really start to feel this temporary boost of energy and motivation.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join