It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You know, maybe i have not been looking hard enough for the aura?

I will start meditating on it more. Thank you!

I dont know if that will be taught to me when i complete level III.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

What is it your at level 3 with, Are you studying something to with Aura?

I don't personaly see it in levels, Only when opening the chakras. eg.. 1st to 7th
I don't think there should be any progression chart for how spiritually aware you are.

Just ask your inner self why you want to see the aura colors, I am sure it will make sense it just takes time.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
my mom once told me about an experience she had, she said that while laying on her bed she saw one yellow ball of light come out of her chest and go into to the belly area.
im not sure what that means but i do feel it has to do with the subject, any ideas?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

I can only tell you from one of the meditation trscks I put a link up for. During the track it tells you that a golden/yellow ball of light is a spirit guide. Maybe sombody looking over her protecting her. Maybe a passed on loved one letting her know they are still there.

Here check the track out

Link

You need real player for link to work, it's about 3:30 mins in. Funny because I just had that track on and when I looked at the forums you mentioned a yellow ball.

Has she ever seen anything else like that?
Did she feel any different if so better or worse?

[edit on 1-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
DG I have suffered from the same flu from hell two winters in a row. Lasts for months. I went from 230 to 198 in 2 months because I just could not eat. Morning hacks and throwups. Fevers, chills. Awful digestion/bowel malfunctions. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy if I had any. Also a weird eye thing. Red, sore, and light sensitive. My docs don't have a clue. Tobramycin no effect. I have since recupped to about 80 percent but fear this is becoming a chronic condition.
If you have ANY gems of wisdom PLEASE enlighten me. I'd be willing to try just about anything at this point. On the upside I have been able to take and wear my skinny clothes out of storage. Not exactly the way I'd have preferred. To say it has gotten me down emotionally and spiritually would be something of an understatement. I have my brothers phone number in NC taped to my fridge if I happened to kick off some night.
Thank you,
John

[edit on 1-4-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
she told me she felt at peace and very relaxed, i tried for about a week to do what she said she did that night which was lay in bed andlet your mind go blank; lol needless to say i failed.

edit to add: thanks for the link

[edit on 1-4-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I feel thats a very good thing so nothing for her to worry about. As I say sombody looking over here. If she is intrested she should seek this spirit maybe the spirit has a message for her or something. Could just be letting her know of there presence though.

There are so many answers you can get by questioning your inner self.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I have my brothers phone number in NC taped to my fridge if I happened to kick off some night.
Thank you,
John

I fully understand what you are saying! Mine started a couple of months ago and i have been on every medication known to man and i still am sick. I also have thought about this klling me lately.
I dont have any magic solution! All i am doing at this point is doing my healing rituals every day, and sending healing to others, thus empowering me with more healing. I know Reiki helped me clear out my lungs and feel stronger. I have been very dedicated to this method and i honestly think it has saved my life.
I have a bit more work to do and they i will take on sending healing to others.
I love the whole concept of studying this. Intention must be "very good" as nothing short of this will work, and you receive what you give- by healing others you heal yourself further.

Maybe i had to get so sick to finally complete something i started a year ago but never took it on. Right now its clear that i will never abandon healing, and i will be looking only to further my capabilities!!

I feel such a beautiful feeling immediatly after doing this that i just cant ever go back to nothingness!

I wish you luck and health- send me a u2u if you need more info.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hey there thats nice of you

Well I hope you both are ok, Please could you share what you know of Reik would be nice if it could help others on the forums.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

mom says thanks at least now she knows its not evil.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

None of this is evil- its just not allowed to be. Its divine inspired healing and you have to have only good intentions for the good of humanity. I was also a little concerned about Masters sending me attunements, but by studying i learned only a devine being is behind the healing and nothing else.

Actually, if you google REIKI you will find all sorts of information on the subject!

P.S. Something interesting, after my self-healing session today, i started caughing up (which is good) something that looked like metal specks?
Maybe i should start a thread on this.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

P.S. Something interesting, after my self-healing session today, i started caughing up (which is good) something that looked like metal specks?
Maybe i should start a thread on this.

When I first opened up my chakras I was ill for 4 days, I felt sick ,tired and had bad headaches. The feeling sick was the weirdest of symptoms though. I was trying to be sick and I felt "bad air" come out of me. I was infact going through karmic cleansing.

Your metal ejection from your body is strange though
Maybe you swollowed something as a child and its been there for years, however it should have appeared rusty or even been broken down. The metal must have come from your dental fillings!!! Please don't for one minute think your metal speck was an alien inplant because these can only be surgically removed, if only it was as easy as coughing them up

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I actualy think this Chakra Meditation is healing me, I feel great waking up on a morning fresh for work. I seem to have a good level of fatigue think my weights need dusting off and using again

Been throwing heavy things around at work today like Arnie. All in All I feel Brilliant and hope the people around me do too

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One more thing I tried meditation last night with no music and I was supprised how easy it was. You can focus more on your breathing and in doing that you can easy go into meditation.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Yes forget that music stuff! More false stuff we have been told! You can concentrate on your breathing so much more without music.

Today was the first time Ive felt more balanced in doing meditation. I got to the heart chakra and it felt just like all the others
I am becoming more balanced.
Hey P81 you see Ive made it my ATS mission to seek out and destroy any TSOL recruitment threads. My first advice to any "new victims" would be please do all 7 chakras not just the one heart.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes looks like Paul will be keeping his TSOL away from ATS, The mods are aware of what was going on.

I feel really balanced without music, and you are right the breathing is much easier to get right. Glad you are recovering from that dam HCR took me a while too but I am getting there now.

I send Kappo the link to this topic in U2U, I think he though I was Ignoring him but he never got the U2U I sent him so it must of been playing up. How you feeling anyway MG, I felt great today the Sun makes such a difference. Best weather we have had in a long time.

Sometimes I feel like getting out my workd van, sitting on some grass somewhere nice and meditation.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
[edit on 3-4-2008 by darcon]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey Darcon how you keeping nice to see you stop by

how is drakiir would be nice to here if everything is ok I tried to email him but no response.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Oh Darcon enough of this video. Ive asked you on the other thread whats it about? I can't understand the singer very well all I can get is "It could have been so much worse than you could ever have known, could have been, should have been....." As I have said on the other thread if this a threat you will regret it, if not please explain yourself now. I have already found you on menguards "answers from the light thread" and have exposed TSOL on there. So please post your video on there now if you want but you must explain yourself what has this to do with me and P81?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Ohh right guess I missed something, What the video all about then some game there playing or something. I don't get it

[edit on 3-4-2008 by psycho81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join