It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Haunting Hotel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

The picture with electronic device. I swear there is a dark-shadow at the end of the hallway.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I am feeling much better than I did last night, I report all my aches pains and disturbances on the 'alternative methods of earthquake prediction' thread, most of the time it sounds like I am falling apart to be honest, contant headaches body aches, ears ringing, but I am a believer in that some of these could possibly be my body in tune with earth, that is why I partake in this experiement that our ATS freind Kattrax has put together, it is very interesting, and explains a lot.

Tonight in the hotel we have a very large family who is taking up most of the hotel, they rented the banquet room for a suprise birthday party, the ladies who were doing the clean up after the party came and asked me to please turn off the lights, she said 'it's too creepy with the lights off to walk back across that room to the doors. She is absolutley right, you have to cross this large room in the dark because the light switches are for some reason on the other side of the room, same in the breakfast room. Nothing paranormal about it I guess, but it is creepy.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I edited this post. I want to say SORRY to Space Cadet.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by gordonwest]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Do you mean the device at the top of the doors? You know what, I would just about swear that the picture itself has darkened since I posted it, same with the one that you thought you could see 'eyes' in.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

Do you mean the device at the top of the doors? You know what, I would just about swear that the picture itself has darkened since I posted it, same with the one that you thought you could see 'eyes' in.

The device at the top of the door...The post above in thie 10th page. It was the third picture in the first lot of photo.

In that same picture, I am sure that I can see a dark shadow at the end of the hallway.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No Gordon, the thread is called 'an experiement in alternative methods of earthquake prediction', and the OP is Kattraxx, it is a long running and extremely interesting thread that I have participated in for a long time now. I, like Kattraxx, think that we as humans are just as capaple of forseeing a quake as an animal is thought to be, if we listen to our bodies and know what to look for, what is normal and what is not, but it is a totally different thread and subject.

[edit on 28-12-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And Again. I am sorry what I said to SC.

Wow. What I describe in my other posts about those pictures that Space Cadet took, it seems like what Space Cadet said in her first few posts in her thread. I am kindof scared now...in a way. Ha. Yeah, I still see a "dark shadow" in that other photo with the secruity device picture. I am not sure if anybody else can see the same dark shadow or not? I hope they can.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

In looking at that particular photo, I see towards the end and past the christmas tree what you are seeing, I am not sure about it, there is a small china cabinet down there, but it would not reflect 'dark' shadows, so I don't know what it is we are seeing.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

In looking at that particular photo, I see towards the end and past the christmas tree what you are seeing, I am not sure about it, there is a small china cabinet down there, but it would not reflect 'dark' shadows, so I don't know what it is we are seeing.

Sorry. I could be wrong about the 'dark shadow'. All those photos do seem strange in there own way.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well it is Sunday night, 130am and I just got the **** scared out of me, I was walking back toward the bathroom and noticed first the napkins stacked up on the coffee center blew across the counter, then the curtains raised up and out like a strong wind blew through the hall, but there is not only no wind there isn't even any heat on right now, which would be the only source of wind in that area. I didn't go past the window to the bathroom, I went down hall one to a room instead.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That's really weird. Hopefully that's the only thing that will happen tonight. Been reading the thread for a few days now and it's definately intereting.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Wow. I just had an expereince like no other. Nothing to do with the paranormal, but wow. I went out to smoke, it is very quite, hardly any traffic on the road, I was standing where I always do, and turned my head and there stood a huge, beautiful deer looking me straight in the eyes! I was just on a thread a while ago where a guy just gutted his first deer, I commented that I did it once, so I think it strange that I would see one right after that mention, but there it was! I started to step back without breaking eye contact with it, and it stepped toward me, I stepped back again and the deer took off, with 4 more rounding the building! Crazy I tell you, I am in the very heart of the city, less than one block from downtown main street! What a rush!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Space Cadet, I was wondering if you get any "strange dreams" about the Hotel? Like if your are sleeping-dreaming and all of a sudden you wakeup in a dream, but somehow you feel you are still not awake. And if any of those type of dreams you have been in a "situation" that was a event if like know you see in the dream people, but those people you feel-sence that those people are "different". I would like to know. Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I really wish that SpaceCadet would post the paranormal events that she will not post. Maybe there is more things happening that would be strange to post? She talked about the window before. I have heard people saying that they have seen 'ghostly image' in windows.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sorry so many days without a post, I have been off and enjoying my holiday! Nothing like friends and family and a good party to keep you off the computer!

Not a lot to report tonight, I have heard bumps and knocks out of nowhere, and the camera system is going crazy tonight, the pics are all showing horizontal lines in them, not one screen is a clear picture. It is again very quiet in the hotel tonight, so I am suprised that more hasn't happened, it is almost 6 in the morning now, I have made it through another night!

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Sorry so many days without a post, I have been off and enjoying my holiday! Nothing like friends and family and a good party to keep you off the computer!

Not a lot to report tonight, I have heard bumps and knocks out of nowhere, and the camera system is going crazy tonight, the pics are all showing horizontal lines in them, not one screen is a clear picture. It is again very quiet in the hotel tonight, so I am suprised that more hasn't happened, it is almost 6 in the morning now, I have made it through another night!

it's great to know you are resting and relaxing. Stay on Holiday. And remember to have fun.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
This has been a night filled with tragic tales, a 20 year old bride and her infant son on their way to her in law's house, her husband died in Iraq and they are going to bury him. A young couple arriving an hour ahead of their newborn son, he is struggling to hang on, being airlifted here as soon as they have him stable and ready to recieve care in our local hospital's nick unit. An elderly woman, her only living relative, a sister, isn't expected to make it through this night. A chubby faced guy on his way to south Alabama, his mother was in an accident and is in intensive care, he was tired and couldn't finish the drive. I am emotionally drained at this point, funny how people will open up to me, a total stranger, and tell me the details of their pain, but I hope that listening gives them some peace.

I know this is an off topic post, but it is what is going on here tonight.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

If anything happens with them...*cough*cough* Lucky enough that they are staying at your Hotel. Thanks for posting, Space Cadet.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Spacecadet where are you...I joined this board specifically for this thread...come back...come back...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slausen
Spacecadet where are you...I joined this board specifically for this thread...come back...come back...

Yeah, we need Space Cadet to come back. I think that she is resting from the computer-internet.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join