It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The top 3 unknown conspiracies of our lifetimes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Oldnslo, thanks for you response.

If I referred to the The Bank of England, as a public bank, it is because I believe it was Eustace Mullins who wrote that it was nationalized in the mid-1950s … although, that the original owners still get dividends (which would seem to indicate it’s some new breed of nationalization).

Please also see the fed ownership charts here: www.my2012.4t.com...

Ofthe Bank of England's owners you mentioned DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE - Moses Seif bank of Italy.
OR THIS ONE Warburg bank Amsterdam.
OR Goldman Sachs bank of New York. ANDyou mentioned Chemical Trust and the Rockefeller Trust.

OLDNSLO said,

City of London'' the world's speculative markets, a tightly interlocking group of corporations, involved in raw materials extraction, finance, insurance, transportation, and food production'.
I'd like to research this some more.

As to your point of the Fed calling the “debt” in to which everything and everyone in the U.S. is pledged as collateral, I'd like to respond to that at a later time.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think you're right about everything you've said about many people are aware if they acted on their knowledge that they'd be killed.

As to your point about this not being a hollywood movie where the bad guys can be killed and we're best served by keeping alive ... I agree with you there, too ...except for the fact that at this very moment thousands of people are being slaughtered and do not have the choice of keeping the high quality of their life, because they are mince meat and road kill.

I suppose it's a spiritual question but nonetheless every day we see protestors gunned down and beaten down, as you imply ... in fact, I ask myself the same thing ...can't I just be happy to be in relative safety.

I just feel so guilty about it, about throwing morality aside, but I'm so tired and in a sense, so defeated.

It would be much simpler if were in a resistance movement to stay alive ... perhaps that is the biggest argument against the fear of martial law being imposed, that if that were done then there would be armed resistance ... at least when it came to savin our family members.

There's a fine line between protest and proclaiming democracy and actually embodiyng it. As a civilization, the U.S. i.e. the white folks who came here and slaughtered the indigineous peoples, is only a few hundred years old.

When you compare that to the chinese culture, or the hebrew that have written history for 5,000 years ... one can not help but notice that the phenomenon of judaic-christian-islamic religion in its non perverted form is indeed an opportunity to stand up for what's true ... it's just ironic that people like Martin Luther King jr were not as successful as Ghandi in saving themselves as well as their people.

So it comes down to how old does a person have to be to sacrifice his life for the common good ... I suppose. I've often wondered why the vets don't take out the politicians AND I TRULY THINK the vets don't know who the correct targets are, and they intuit the correct targets are not the politicians ... the vets are taught to murder for the common good and bear the mental illnes from that mind-F.

I think it's because the majority of mankind is good-hearted, at least, family oriented.

Indeed, it's the irony of humanity that we have to figure out how to save ourselves and the question is not if, but when? Of course, the concentration camp victims didn't revolt in mass for the same reasons you and I don't, they wanted to live.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I have a question, pretty serious one if you will, why is there no place anywhere that i can find where we can DIG IT? i thought the dig it icon was on every single post?

Ya think someone might not want this spreading too far?

Dunno about some of you but i want to dig it ! looks like ill have to try and do it manually.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Apparently dig it Here is being moved, ive tried clicking the box on the site and nothing, no explanation, did anyone know this was going to happen? hear something? i thought dig it was a big and great idea for here, but its gone. probably a coincidence, but a site which claimed to show the world what others are thinking? ,aybe this OP has hit something on the head...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

azzllin said:

Apparently dig it Here is being moved, ive tried clicking the box on the site and nothing, no explanation, did anyone know this was going to happen?

If "here" www . my2012 . 4t . com
is being removed, try, : www . americanciviliancounter-terroristmanual . 4t . com ... the link in the orig post for Fed ownership charts

Who was it that said,

If we don't hang together, we'll certainly hang alone

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
reply to post by azzllin

Who was it that said,

If we don't hang together, we'll certainly hang alone

Geez.......no answer after 6 days??.

How about the master statesman and ladies man, Benjamin Franklin. The quote is most fitting as we may all have to make that choice sometime in the future.

Regarding Veterans, there are at least 25 million of us out here. We did our time and want to live life just like everyone else in this country. A decent job, wife, raise kids, a home and then hopefully live long enough to see grandkids and take life easy for a while. We may appear passive to some, but we know the reality and consequences of "taking on" our own government. You do not want to play Army against the real thing. I'd rather live and let live, as long as absolutely possible, thank you.

But put us in a situation where we must defend the lives of our families, many will choose to do so. Some of us may be grey and a little long in the tooth but we remember our training and will use it if necessary. Lots of Gulf War vets too. And our Government knows it.

Another important thing to be aware of, local law enforcement will have to make the same choice. If our Government tried to enforce an act in which the majority of the American people knew to be unconstitutional or against the "will of the people" with mass arrests and concentration camps for U.S. citizens, would they arrest their parents and family members, relatives, friends? I think it's a good question. The PTB sure would like to know that answer.

25 million United States Military Veterans and the 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution are 2 forces the Government would have to take into great consideration before disposing (usurping) the rights granted to us by the founders our our country and turning on its own citizens.

I wonder what Ben Franklin would say?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
any new comments on this here post?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I'm amazed at how much history repeats itself. When the Nazis began its anti-Jewry propaganda that the Protocals of Zion were an authentic document of Jewish plans to dominate the world, few Germans questioned whether they were being fed a pack of lies or not. Today the same Protocals of Zion have been re-packaged and are being promoted as truth by the remnants of the Nazi movement -- the white supremists and radical Islamists. Coincidence? I don't think so.

The neo-nazi connections to 911 are extensive, yet for some reason they are ignored by the mainstream media. To me that is the real conspiracy behind 911. From the Blind Shiek's bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993 to Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichol's and the John Doe #2 (Saddam's Hussain Al-Hussaini) bombing of the Oklahoma City Federal Building in 1995 to Al Qaeda's 911, there is an obvious terrorist network connection that somehow got swept under the carpet.

These terrorists all had one thing on their mind: Jihad. The names of their organizations don't hide that fact. Saddam's call for jihad against the US wasn't a hidden secret. It's all out in the open, yet everyone wants to play politics and ignore these facts. The anti-Bush media (including Hollywood and the Michael Moores) have made sure it has been ignored or discredited. They've been censoring facts and repeating lies enough times that people are believing the lies are truth. Ironic.

Some facts:
www.aim.org...

www.middleeast.org...

intelwire.egoplex.com...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Bingo you hit the nail on the head.

If just 1/10 of 1% of what Susan Ford / Brice Taylor (Book/Thanks For The Memories) says is true the issue of Mind Control is the biggest conspiracy.

It's my belief that "The Powers That Be" are possibly using the Boob Tube as another tool for "mass mind control".

Cell Towers? Microwaving? Muzak? The Water Supply? The Air being tampered with?

Our brains are nothing more then organic computers and we're picking up "information" all the time we're "not aware of" because it's bombarding us at frequencies we are not aware of.

Ingenious when you think about it. The perfect way to control the slaves.

The 50m dollar question is who exactly is behind this?

Is it just the ruling bloodlines, Corporate America, Aliens?

I never thought any of the above was possible eight years ago, anyone making a blog such as this would have been chalked up as a loony in my book, but how else can you explain so many people still not seeing what a moron we've had in the White House for the past eight years?

911 Many people throughout the rest of the World believe "it was an inside job" to manipulate the American People into a war that has bankrupt our country.

Bush stealing both elections, and here is a man with the IQ of a potato.

That was the red flashing lights that made me stop and think somethings going on.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

TextThese terrorists all had one thing on their mind: Jihad. The names of their organizations don't hide that fact. Saddam's call for jihad against the US wasn't a hidden secret. It's all out in the open, yet everyone wants to play politics and ignore these facts. The anti-Bush media (including Hollywood and the Michael Moores) have made sure it has been ignored or discredited. They've been censoring facts and repeating lies enough times that people are believing the lies are truth. Ironic.
reply to post by Matrix1111

The Bush Administration was behind 911 in order to manipulate our country into the War in Iraq.

vids.myspace.com...

Part of the orchestration to ensure a NWO and to bankrupt America.

How is it the rest of the world gets it but many American's just absolutely refuse to face up to or admit they've been manipulated and lied too.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Read "The Lies of George W. Bush" by David Corn.

Lies lies and more lies.

TextCall it 9-11Gate-By Mike Hersh - Millions of Saudi dollars compromised the patriotism of top current and former Bush officials, including George W. Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush, James A. Baker III, and many others who work or worked in both Bush administrations. Ties between the Bush and bin Laden families, the Carlyle Group and top Saudi officials let the Oil Royals beat the US like a rented camel. Here's the smoking gun that links Bush family financial interests to the breakdown in national security on September 11th: Palast reports, "I received a phone call from a high-placed member of a US intelligence agency [who said] under George Bush...the agencies were told to 'back off' investigating the Bin Ladens and Saudi royals, and that angered agents."

Above from this website: liesofbush.com...

Judging a person: If they lie to you they are a liar, if they don't lie to you they are honest.

Why can't we DEMAND honesty from our political leaders? We keep accepting lies, lies and more lies.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Read "The Lies of George W. Bush" by David Corn.
Lies lies and more lies.

TextCall it 9-11Gate-By Mike Hersh - Bush officials, including George W. Bush, George Herbert Walker Bush, James A. Baker III, and many others who work or worked in both Bush administrations. Ties between the Bush and bin Laden families, the Carlyle Group and top Saudi officials let the Oil Royals beat the US like a rented camel.... "I received a phone call from a high-placed member of a US intelligence agency [who said] under George Bush...the agencies were told to 'back off' investigating the Bin Ladens and Saudi royals, and that angered agents."

Above from this website: liesofbush.com...

I'm lookin forward to reading the references you provided.

The following info (mostly from Loftus)

see-(for urls for references)--www.abovetopsecret.com...
*****10-post series: Enron pipeline connection to 9/11
Cheney's ENRON role in 911 stopping FBI investigation of Taliban & al Qaeda
What Congress Does Not Know about Enron & 9/11
May 31, 2002 John Loftus www.john-loftus.com... , Al Qaeda document: U.S. energy companies secretly negotiated w/Taliban to build a pipeline.
obtained by FBI but not shared w/other agencies to protect Enron. terrorist investigations hindered while Enron Corporation negotiating w/Taliban.
result of Taliban pipeline cover-up: Taliban’s friends in Al Qaeda able to complete last 8 months of preparations for 9/11 while Enron secrecy block in force.
order to block investigations resulted from Enron’s January 2002 appeal to Vice President Dick Cheney; were 3 previous block orders
2nd block order, in force since 1980’s, against any investigation embarrassing Saudi Royal family.
result of blocks, Saudis able to fund middle eastern terrorists in secrecy
3rd block: prohibition on investigations of Taliban
Jan 2001, Vice President Cheney reinstated intelligence block & expanded it
After O'Neill's investigations shut down by superiors, O'Neill made inquiries to French intelligence
last straw Cheney's refusal to follow up on O'Neill's request to pursue leads in Phoenix memo Apr 2001.
report by Al Qaeda head of military operations, Mohammed Atef, describes Al Qaeda’s view of secret pipeline negotiations between U.S. oil companies & Taliban to build pipeline thru Afghanistan.
shocking pipeline information may explain why O'Neill was fixated about Saudi-Taliban-Al Qaeda relationship.
1970's & 80's, Saudi intelligence (not CIA as reported) funded early Taliban faction & later Al Qaeda as insurgency to throw Russians out of Afghanistan.
afterwards, U.S. energy companies (Enron, as Afghan pipeline consultant for UNOCAL) used Saudi intelligence connection to Taliban to begin negotiations for pipeline across Afghanistan.
Loftus' sources: Prince Turki was pipeline mediator for Enron. Prince Turki fired as head of Saudi intelligence as pipeline discussions collapsed Aug 2001.
Prince Turki close to Bin Laden family which promised construction contract in return for percentage to Saudi Royal family. a common business practice initiated by Carlyle Group's contracts in Saudi Arabia.
President Bush's father’s business partners in Carlyle Group w/Bin Laden family during this period. suspected of arranging construction kickbacks to Saudi royal family for discount oil sales. Crown Prince Abdullah & President Bush can blackmail each other over Taliban pipeline.
Enron purchased huge tracts of land in Caspian basin, in Turkmenistan, property still on their books. acreage enormous & worthless. if Taliban pipeline was built, Enron might’ve owned most valuable oil exploration sites in world & rescued itself from insolvency. Any White House insider who helped Enron would’ve gotten rich. When Bush's son came into office, Enron approached Cheney in late Jan
To Enron's horror, pipeline deal collapsed in August. then 9/11. then Enron collapse. then Cheney cover-up.
Cheney's biggest problem is senior intelligence officials who rebelled & became whistleblowers: Robert Baer of CIA & John O'Neill of FBI.
Cheney not first to block investigations, but last involved w/cover-up.
Bush & Rice may’ve been kept out of loop by Cheney. For example, Cheney, not Rice, who saw Phoenix memo before 9/11 pipeline cover-up could’ve convinced Atef that Al Qaeda could exploit lack of coordinated intelligence against them. Enron cover-up real reason for black hole in U.S. intelligence

was said Ken Lay’s millions couldn’t buy George W. Bush. For that reason, Enron has been called a financial scandal, not a political scandal. --Growing evidence shows ‘Bush-can’t-be-bought story’ isn’t true. --now clear prior to Nov. 8, when Securities & Exchange Commission delivered subpoenas to Enron, Bush administration did what it could to help Enron replenish coffers w/billions of dollars Bush personally joined fight against imposing caps on soaring price of electricity in California at a time when Enron artificially driving up price of electricity by manipulating supply Investors lost tens of billions of dollars; retirees left penniless; 5,000 Enron employees laid off. & Enron’s accounting tricks discredited its accounting firm, Arthur Andersen LLP Enron expanded beyond icore business interests in natural gas pipelines, branching into complex commodity trading, including electricity, broadband capacity & other ethereal items, such as weather futures 14 administration officials owned stock in Enron, w/Undersecretary of State Charlotte Beers & chief political adviser Karl Rove each reporting $250,000 of Enron stock when they joined administration Enron's desire for FERC to mandate consolidation of state utilities into four giant regional transmission organizations, or RTOs. -- By quickly pushing states into RTOs, Enron & other big energy traders would have larger markets for energy sales

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I have a couple more to add:
The Fourth Reich & Fifth (my research on this thread was done before and w/o prior knowledge of Jim Marrs book, and mine was based on the work of Dave Emory and Manning's book on Bormann, and on my research about the Tri-border area of South America.

This whole wierd primarily undocumented Wanta thing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join