It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened to American Airlines Flight 77 as seen by SamDanner

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Why because it didn't punch out a cartoon like imprint in the building showing a perfect outline of the wings? The hole the fuselage made was plenty big enough for the fueselage to have fit through, and the hole was actually quite a bit bigger than people have claimed.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Why because it didn't punch out a cartoon like imprint in the building showing a perfect outline of the wings? .

No because you have provided zero independent and verifiable evidence supporting the notion that a 757 hit the building and are merely making claims based on pure unadulterated faith in what the government told you even though we have multiple lines of independent verifiable evidence proving this claim false.

That's why.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

according to the public information available, the circular hole in the pentagon was smaller than the fuselage of the plane that allegedly hit. I understand that images can be doctored and angles changed to fool the eye, which is why i suggested that anyone with a jpeg editor can see the claims. I simply used Gimp and measured converted the height of the pentagon wall to pixels and began measuring. I never bothered to post the results because it could be claimed that I doctored them also. Hence the 'can see for themself' caveat. Anyone who wants to see the truth can.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I suggest we keep the debate about what happened at the Pentagon in the appropriate threads as this one is really about Sam Danner's story that was broke and outed as a hoax within days.

Here is Sam's admission on the LC forum a few weeks after his son Matt outed him:

Hello to all. First of all I am Sam Danner, Matthew Danners Father. My son Means More to me than My own life and I would Gladly Die for any of My Family members. What My son Matthew has told you is very True. I was at Home when the world Trade centers were hit. Yes I got My son out of bed and we watch it on TV. I lied to you the seeking Puplic on the Truth about 911. My son only wanted to protect me. He Loves me. Even Today He is up set with me for all of the Media Hype. A well meaning good Friend of mine put Matthew and Myself as if we were Prize Fighters or something over 911. Shame on My Friend and shame on me. Yes I was a Electrician for Amtrak. No I was not there at Amtrak that day. I did however go to the Pentagon on My own after the Building was Hit. The Pictures of me picking up Rubble from a Suposed 757-300 from American Airlines are in Fact true. I did not and I repeat Did not see Anything Hit the Pentagon. I lied about the whole alleged Crash. However My encounter with Pentagon Officials Stands. I was told that the Aircraft was a Global Hawk. From the parts that I picked up I can not confirm nor Deny this. I was om the Micheal Collins Piper Show at least 3 times and I was on Alex Jones show 1 times. I talked to Dylan Avery 1 times. I was also in touch with a Movie Producer to do some film Work. I am sorry that I lied to the American Free Press and I am sorry to Eric Hufschmid and Christopher Bollyn. I am very Sorry to everyone on this board. The reason that I lied about the Global Hawk was it added already to a True story. I was At the Pentagon Later that Morning and yes it was a very Confusing state. But someone Loved me so Much that He died for me. I owe Him My life and that Person was Jesus Christ. Matthew I ask you in Public. Do you forgive you Father? I love you Matthew.Oh Yes. I was NEVER A FAA Licenced Pliot. How ever I had Many many Flying Lessons with FAA Flight instructers. And I have Flown Different Model aircraft. Nothing Lets me off the Hook My Friends. You got a Half Truth and I lied to you. The people of the United States of America.
Tuesday August 8th 2006
Sam Danner
source

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Actually....I take that back...Sam created this thread to set the record straight and give the supposed true version of his experience on that day.

It's certainly his right if he wishes to do so but obviously his credibility is in question and his previous admissions should be noted for the record to keep everything in context.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Now, I'm totally confused. Is he alive, dead, witness or at home watching it on TV? I am lost.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Sam.......... Did you lie about lying? Where you there? Did they threaten your family's lives and thats why you re-tracted your statements?
Why haven't you posted your story yet? Why are you just talking about talking about it?
Why are you getting so angry for people questioning that you admitted that you lied?
How can you be mad when evidence against you has been posted and you haven't posted any evidence to rebute it?
I have a very open mind. I think 100% there were multiple scams pulled dealing with 9/11 .........
But you have not done anything to strengthen your argument. I mean I could talk about how I was in 10th grade math class watching the 2nd plane hit live on tv........ Does it add or help us understand anything more? No !!!
So what the heck do you actually have to say. I usually support people like you but you have made yourself look kinda silly on here...not the other way around. And whats with the Brit bashing. I'm from the usa so i guess u can't say anythign about me then ???
I think you have confused us all on here because we would like to here what you have to say but you haven't said anything.......or posted facts..or statements. or the urls that u said you would....
Then captin obvious pretty much debunks you by posting that you lied.
If I lied to save family members lives , that the first thing I would post on here to make it clear......
I'm not trying to be mean but just post your story and whatever evidence or proof or statements you have and let the ATS community be the judge.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Why thank you for catching my 747/757 error. But the engine I seen was still to little to be from a 757.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow

Why thank you for catching my 747/757 error. But the engine I seen was still to little to be from a 757.

I was in a very similar train of thought... try this link out.

www.aerospaceweb.org...
Explains (the few) engine parts found in wreckage.

I still do not understand why no video was relased from the tapes that were taken... if they have nothing to hide (and that evidence was not planted) then why the problem for releasing video... if indeed a plane did hit the building. Maybe it wasn't flight 77 but another plane...? That'd explain it I guess.

Time will tell...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
To WeedWacker:
I swore never to return here again. I can not U2U you because I have not posted 20 posts. I am not allowed to pull my personal E-mail address here. I even put a Cell phone number on here and that was taken off. So I will just ask right here in Public. I understand that you yourself are an Airline Pilot. You said that you knew the Flight officer on AA77 and that you also went to the man,s funneral. I want to report just what I saw at the Pentagon. Nothing more nor nothing less. If another Airline Pilot such as yourself told me what you really thought about AA77, then you have my full attention. I am so Hasselled that I can not even write this thread. Please indicate your view to me as to what lays in your Heart about flight 77. Thankyou ever so much.
SamDanner

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
This is for all you ATS newcomers.

Listen to everything Craig Ranke CIT has to say. Because his insights are intelligent and well-researched. His only mistake is that he’s waay too polite! Click on his name and check out his threads.

9-11 is a serious subject and deserves serious study. We need to learn to recognize who the crackpots are to be ignored. Wackjob “eyewitness” testimony relating to 9-11 is ubiquitous — as it always is during highly publicized events. We should have compassion for people with personal problems but we don’t have to believe them.

There was no AA77 (or UA175, AA11 or UA93). The reports of planes being hijacked on 9-11 were ALL fake. Well, actually the ‘reports’ being fed to the MSM from the ‘tippy-top’ of our federal government were real — but the airplanes weren’t.

And now back to the AA77 discussion…

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Sam could we persuade you too give your statement as you planned. I was under the impression this was a free open forum where people could communicate their thoughts without being insulted with below the belt remarks.

I see you are new here and havent grown use to the juvenile, sometimes purely ignorant trash that calls itself intelligent discussion.My appologies if you were offended and please know that some of us would like to hear your thoughts.You were bullied before you could give your statement, censored if you will.I mean before you accuse a man of being dead, Check Your Facts!!!.Please.

I mean its bad enough we have to read the MSM/Whitehouse/Official story barked back at us ad nauseam but to have some who MAY or MAY NOT have something to add, scorned and insulted before he can even get his thoughts out is pathetic.ATS becomes GLP? I hope not.

Thank you in advance Sam for your statement, whatever you may say will be appreciated and you will find many thoughtful, considerate minds here on ATS.Welcome.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi Sam, if your still reading here..
here is your story with me..
won't you please tell the truth?

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I know Sam Danner

I have posted what I know about the "truth" of Sam's story in response to a similar thread that he started in June. You can find it here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I am poster IknowSamDanner, ID 466615

I apologize for the length but I wanted to cover the story as I know it as well as how I know it. You can reach your own conclusions about Sam's credibility as well as my own.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pccat

I know Sam Danner

I have posted what I know about the "truth" of Sam's story in response to a similar thread that he started in June on GodLikeProductions. You can find it here:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

I am poster IknowSamDanner, ID 466615

I apologize for the length but I wanted to cover the story as I know it as well as how I know it. You can reach your own conclusions about Sam's credibility as well as my own.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dear Researchers:
I have been in touch with a one Mr. John Lear and a one Robert Lazar. This has been long ago. I have read and reread all of the writings about me. It was Mr. Lear that brought a lot of attention to me. I wanted to start a new thread on this whole thing. I guess I will write it here. This is the only forum that appears sane to me. Yes I still have Lymphoplasmacytic/Waldenstrom Maroglobulinemia Blood cancer. It was never due to U-238 at the Pentagon. At least friends I do not think so.
I now, in a great over view see a very big picture here. Eric Hufschmit did use me when I did not know what was going on. I got Eric,s Last name wrong I think , but it does not matter. This Christopher Bolynn and Michael Collins Piper were in some way connected in a Zionist foundation of which they used me as a puppet for there personnel agenda. I am told that I am a country Blumpkin in one internet site. This is very true. I did not care about Fox Cable News Network and on camera interviews. This Zionists bunch, contacted me and I bought there tail. I am now 56 years old. My health thanks to an Immune drug called rutaxamab ( Rutuxan ). Mr. Lear pointed out to me that Holographs were in use.
As I recalled the whole story from beginning to end I still stand by it: but I now have issue,s with it. Lear said,s it was a 747-400 above me flying me. I said, it was a DC-8 or a Boeing 707. But friends, during the stress of the event and the trauma I must confess now that it was a 4 engine jet, over seeing aircraft of some sort. Remember me picking up small pieces of the aledged Boeing 757-200? That stands true until my death. I mean this. Do not misquote me. I never ever said that I saw a Boeing 757-200 airliner hit the west wing of the Pentagon. I never said that. Never. The lighting poles on RT 122 south behind the Pentagon were Blown by explosives out of there concrete bases to fall backwards and any which way. Confusion is what was going on. I debated the FBI on the spot. We were told what to do and how to act. It is now plain, to see to me what was going on. I have been on Alex Jones and all of the others. I have no self interest in all of the silly reports that Sam Danner is crazy and his son hates him, etc. That was another Zionist ploy. Christopher Bolynn of the American free press has written and very good report about my observation of the Flight 77 issue. He is a Zionist also. I am a Christian and Pro Israel, but I am not for killing the Palistinians and not giving them land. I am not for Killing any person. But my talk also with a Mr. George Noory is also in question. The people that interview me want to talk UFO,s and all kinds of issues, other that what I first hand saw. So I have to consider as to what to do. Lear has not an issue with me, but I guess something happened here. I do not care. Mr. Lazar, I am not sure what to think ? He seems very very right on ,but I do not care about area 51. Sure there is something going on. But my wife and family were destroyed by this Flight 77 issue. I am now devoured and it is a shame. I am remarried and will be moving soon to another country.
Yes, I was harrased and you all know it. I would like some input on what I have written! If you really think this middle aged father of three children is off the wall, then I need not to hear from you. No swearing, No Flaming and all of the rules of ATS are to be obeyed. I think that admin. and moderators should contact me. I have much information to convey and I do not know as to what this forum is into now as I do not have the time to answer everything.
However I will go on U-tube and get all possible information to present to the public. I will grant a final interview to a credible news association.
I am glad I was never banned from this site. My personal E-mail address may be given to anyone via the ATS Administration. May the Grace of God be with you.
SamDanner.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Dear Researchers:
I have been in touch with a one Mr. John Lear and a one Robert Lazar. This has been long ago. I have read and reread all of the writings about me. It was Mr. Lear that brought a lot of attention to me. I wanted to start a new thread on this whole thing. I guess I will write it here. This is the only forum that appears sane to me. Yes I still have Lymphoplasmacytic/Waldenstrom Maroglobulinemia Blood cancer. It was never due to U-238 at the Pentagon. At least friends I do not think so.
I now, in a great over view see a very big picture here. Eric Hufschmit did use me when I did not know what was going on. I got Eric,s Last name wrong I think , but it does not matter. This Christopher Bolynn and Michael Collins Piper were in some way connected in a Zionist foundation of which they used me as a puppet for there personnel agenda. I am told that I am a country Blumpkin in one internet site. This is very true. I did not care about Fox Cable News Network and on camera interviews. This Zionists bunch, contacted me and I bought there tail. I am now 56 years old. My health thanks to an Immune drug called rutaxamab ( Rutuxan ). Mr. Lear pointed out to me that Holographs were in use.
As I recalled the whole story from beginning to end I still stand by it: but I now have issue,s with it. Lear said,s it was a 747-400 above me flying me. I said, it was a DC-8 or a Boeing 707. But friends, during the stress of the event and the trauma I must confess now that it was a 4 engine jet, over seeing aircraft of some sort. Remember me picking up small pieces of the aledged Boeing 757-200? That stands true until my death. I mean this. Do not misquote me. I never ever said that I saw a Boeing 757-200 airliner hit the west wing of the Pentagon. I never said that. Never. The lighting poles on RT 122 south behind the Pentagon were Blown by explosives out of there concrete bases to fall backwards and any which way. Confusion is what was going on. I debated the FBI on the spot. We were told what to do and how to act. It is now plain, to see to me what was going on. I have been on Alex Jones and all of the others. I have no self interest in all of the silly reports that Sam Danner is crazy and his son hates him, etc. That was another Zionist ploy. Christopher Bolynn of the American free press has written and very good report about my observation of the Flight 77 issue. He is a Zionist also. I am a Christian and Pro Israel, but I am not for killing the Palistinians and not giving them land. I am not for Killing any person. But my talk also with a Mr. George Noory is also in question. The people that interview me want to talk UFO,s and all kinds of issues, other that what I first hand saw. So I have to consider as to what to do. Lear has not an issue with me, but I guess something happened here. I do not care. Mr. Lazar, I am not sure what to think ? He seems very very right on ,but I do not care about area 51. Sure there is something going on. But my wife and family were destroyed by this Flight 77 issue. I am now devoured and it is a shame. I am remarried and will be moving soon to another country.
Yes, I was harrased and you all know it. I would like some input on what I have written! If you really think this middle aged father of three children is off the wall, then I need not to hear from you. No swearing, No Flaming and all of the rules of ATS are to be obeyed. I think that admin. and moderators should contact me. I have much information to convey and I do not know as to what this forum is into now as I do not have the time to answer everything.
However I will go on U-tube and get all possible information to present to the public. I will grant a final interview to a credible news association.
I am glad I was never banned from this site. My personal E-mail address may be given to anyone via the ATS Administration. May the Grace of God be with you.
SamDanner.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SamDanner

Hi Sam, all differences aside.. I'm glad to see you are still around..
if you feel the need to tell your story then pick someone you trust and allow an interview.. there is a lot of questions regarding the light poles that you speak of, and various witness accounts that maybe you could help to clarify..

and yes I believe you were used by Hufschmidt and Boyllan..

whatever you decide I wish you well..

God bless~ pcc (from rumormill news)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To My ATS Friends:
Go to "What ever happened to Flight 77?" . Ther is some Maturity at that post and I am not done. If you think John Lear is ecentric then do not bother to answer anything.
SamDanner/Melbourne.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am Older now and the Cancer fight goes on. I have talked to Big name people and I do not care what the Government Does to me. Everybody pick your sides, for the information you are going to get, I will be dead, so be it.
SamDanner/Melbourne Australia 3435

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join