It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened to American Airlines Flight 77 as seen by SamDanner

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I was just being concilliatory to Sam. too little too late I guess. It did seem like 'ouch' when I read that - Maybe you could've edited it out altogether but hey...

Anyway, just a weird little thing there. Somehow I doubt we're missing out on anything relevant. Plenty of other witnesses who have said things that make sense or are at least verified by one other person.

And for the record I've never even been to the UK.

For Danner backstory, first and only installement in a planned series I wrote:
sicide by Sam Danner

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Caustic Logic

I'm guessing he won't bother with his story here. I think he was going to try to sell it here at a new forum. I do hope he does though.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I've never heard of the man or the story either - but while reading the posts here (and not checking any other links) where he is saying that he lied - the verbage is exactly what I would expect to hear from a coerced confession, or statements made under duress. My .02 only.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JustTheFacts

JUST... he lied on several occasions. Then admitted to them. Ok this was in August 06.

THEN Christmas Eve 06, he AGAIN started a thread at another forum stating he was at the Pentagon and saw the impact. This was AFTER his own father stated he was HOME. His own FATHER woke him up after the WTC Crash. He is interviewed where he states.. "I did not see the impact".

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've never heard of SamDanner before. I am curious about the methods used to attack his credibility, and even how he may have contracted cancer. I for one, do not doubt that the nefarious perpetrators of 9/11 would use the most clever and sinister methods available to silence someone who knows first-hand that the story is a lie.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yes please people let the man speak.

Some of us have never heard of him, and would like to hear what he has to say.

Maybe YOU will be suprised with what he has to say. Sheesh no one even knows what he is gonna say cause he hasn't said a THING yet.

But please respect the forum, and other readers who never heard of the man before, let us form our own opinions. After he says his piece.

After that, then you can post your case against him, or who knows for him, again you have know idea what he will say yes?

Sam ,

my sincerest advice. Write out everything you wish to say, copy and paste it in 2 or 3 posts rapidly. This way you don't give some posters the time to attack your character before you've said your piece. I get the feeling this new statement will suprise many people, I'm just getting that vibe.

So please everyone settle down, and show some basic respect to your fellow forum members who never heard of this guy, and would like to hear his LATEST story, unjaded, especially, by randii.org or whatever it is.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nola...

I was simply preparing everyone for this man's ...shall we say...unstable rants. If you go to any of the links provided, you will CLEARLY see this man is con. And if you bothered to read the Jref links, they were actually nice to him. (and we all know thats not typical of truthers there)

Craig Ranke debunked him as well as Caustic Logic. His story HAS been posted on MANY sites and he has been PROVEN a liar.

But hey... lets see what he says this time.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You said you saw a global hawk but there was no global hawk.

I respect the work you put into this but the day you can prove a negative is the day our understanding of the universe is 100% null and void.

This is why nothing has been proven by either side thusfar.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Sam Danner IS the father and his son's name is Matt.

It was his son who first came out and said Sam was not telling the truth and that his dad was at home and woke him up on the day of the attacks.

original thread with his son posting as yearight123

Matt Danner's thread
Hey, for those of you who just listened to the Michael Collins Piper show.....I am Matt Danner.(sam danner's son) I really had no desire to get involved in this mess, but here i am.

For the record, my fathers story is pretty much a lie. He was at home during the 9/11 attacks, infact he is the one who woke me up to tell me what was going on.
I have been battling with him this entire week about coming clean with his story.....and well....since he didn't call into the Michael Piper show tonight....i felt i had to get this problem taken care of. I'm seriously sorry that my dad totally deceived all of you. I am a firm beleiver in telling the truth...so...here i am. I just talked to my father right after i was on RBNlive...and he is going to make a public confession.

Once again, everyone, please find it in your hearts to forgive my father.........i know everyone is searching for the truth....and things like this only get in the way. I really want nothing more to do with this whole debacle....as i truly did not want my name dragged into this mess. So other than posting in this post.....I seriously plan to stay out.

Hopefully, my dad will come clean on-air in the VERY near future.

Special thanks to Russell Pickering, and Merc. your support really helped.

-matt

So it's not like Sam came out, was coerced, and changed his story.....his own son came out first and basically had to convince Sam over the next few weeks to admit he wasn't telling the truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have but one thing to say about the pantygone crash. There was a picture splashed acrossed the tv screen right after the smash of the jet and a turbine engine laying in the wreckage of the building was sitting there for all to see.

This turbine engine was no 747 engine, rather it looked like an engine from a small jet aircraft cause the thing looked to be only 3 feet in diameter. Much to small to be off a 747.

No 747 or jumbo jet hit the pantygone from what I seen back on 9/11. The towers yes, pantygone no.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

You said you saw a global hawk but there was no global hawk.

I respect the work you put into this but the day you can prove a negative is the day our understanding of the universe is 100% null and void.

This is why nothing has been proven by either side thusfar.

Huh?

I am not trying to prove a negative.

I have spoken with DOZENS of eyewitnesses.

I canvassed the neighborhood on foot and every witness we found had the same story.

They all saw a very loud low flying twin engine passenger jet while nobody saw a quiet strange military plane like a Global Hawk.

I have proven that the plane was NOT anything close to a Global Hawk and that it could NOT have hit the building because it came from east of the river and flew north of the Citgo.

That is not a negative.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So what you have proven was that a global hawk did not impact the pentagon, not that one wasn't present. I hate to debate semantics with you but if we don't get it right the story will be picked apart.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nobody is stopping him from speaking Nola.

If he really wanted to he simply would have posted his story without starting a thread with all the poetic cryptic drama that basically says nothing.

I'm sorry but at this point it does not make sense to accept a single claim that he makes.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
So what you have proven was that a global hawk did not impact the pentagon, not that one wasn't present. I hate to debate semantics with you but if we don't get it right the story will be picked apart.

There is zero evidence that a Global Hawk was present.

Sam Danner's story is not credible.

These are the facts.

For the record.....Danner's story broke and was pretty much instantly outed as not true by his son Matt before CIT existed so this has NOTHING to do with me trying to protect any "theory".

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

You're right about two things. No 747, and no jumbo jet crashed at the Pentagon. It was a 757, which is NOT a jumbo jet, and is much much smaller than a 747.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

It was a 757....

Your faith in the government to tell you the truth is impressive but you have zero evidence to support this claim and I have multiple lines of hard evidence proving it false.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

ahem, the hole in the pentagon wall was smaller than the dimensions of the jet that allegedly crashed into it. anyone with a simple jpeg editor can find this out for themself. If the plane they claim was used as a missile did hit the pentagon, it broke the laws of physics.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
reply to post by Nola213

Nola...

I was simply preparing everyone for this man's ...shall we say...unstable rants. If you go to any of the links provided, you will CLEARLY see this man is con. And if you bothered to read the Jref links, they were actually nice to him. (and we all know thats not typical of truthers there)

Craig Ranke debunked him as well as Caustic Logic. His story HAS been posted on MANY sites and he has been PROVEN a liar.

But hey... lets see what he says this time.

No worries, he actually should have had his written statement, actually written, and ready to be posted to avoid this sort of thing.

Even without the links you provided, his paranoia with the British people speaks a good deal about this mans mental state. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to be in the best of health.

I was just wondering what his orignal story was, that he later came clean and said he lied about. I'm assuming he said he was there, and saw a Global Hawk or the like. Yea that really doesn't fit any theories out there that I've heard of.

It's obvious he's an older man, and has some psychological problems (I can relate)

Anyway, Mr. Danner, take it easy, take care of yourself physically. I wish you the best.

As far as people jumping the gun before letting him post. ....now that I've thought about it, it's no ones fault but his own, for not have the post written and ready to be pasted, to avoid exactly what happened to this thread.

Ah well. I was just interested cause I had never heard of this witness or theory before. But at this point, after reading his own words, it doesn't even seem like it deserves further time spent trying to figure it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

And there is literally tons of evidence to back up the truth. You know..the evidence you ignore.

BTW ...thank you for the correction on the Father / Son Danner thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

And there is literally tons of evidence to back up the truth. You know..the evidence you ignore.

I've ignored nothing.

Faith based claims do not contradict independent hard evidence.

Start a thread that lists all of the independent verifiable evidence specifically supporting the notion that a 757 hit the Pentagon.

I bet you can't provide any at all.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join