posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
There are a few things you can do.
First, it's of no importance how old you are, what you look like or how much money you have.
Sure, if you're 26, built like an NFL superstar with a bank balance that reads like a novel, no need to sweat. But that's beside the point. You
probably aren't any of those things but here's the good news: no need to sweat that either.
Question: You've been successful with women in the past, at least once. Do you remember the mind-set, the attitude, the way you spoke when you first
Question: Can you get in to that mind-set again?
Somewhere between being a guy she wanted to be with, and being a guy she didn't want to be with, my bet is that you did quite a few things wrong, one
after the other.
1. You started being "nice".
2. You called her all the time.
3. You bought her presents.
4. You let her decide.
5. You were "needy" a lot.
6. You stopped being funny and started being serious. You started talking about responsibilties in the context of your "relationship", OBLIGATIONS
that she was required to fulfill in every department.
1. Sure, go online, don't post a photo, just make your profile funny and bit derisory of the world in general. Check the profiles of the responders
and then ignore them, do nothing, even if she is a supermodel offering to have your babies, ignore them at least once - they will try again.
2. If you do contact, don't make the above mistakes again. Take a "easy come - easy go" approach. Don't buy presents, don't talk about
"feelings". Be skeptical, be a little cruel
3. Try to enter in to the mindset you had before the last "she". Why did she like you? Who cares? If any woman says "I love you" say "I know"
and make a joke of it.
4. Slow down in your physical movements and your speech. This communicates a good sense of self-confidence. Google David DeAngelo.
5. Luck has nothing to do with it. Women don't know why they are attracted, they just feel it, or they don't. I have seen guys, semi-alcoholic,
without a penny, dressed in five year old clothes ( clean though), with smiling laughing women on their arm half their age, beautiful, educated, with
stars in their eyes just because of they way they talk and their attitude.
6. Give up all feelings of resentment or jealousy or a sense of injustice having been perpetrated on you, or sulkiness. This makes you entirely