It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Format your USB flashdrive as fat32 or fat16
2. Create a folder on your desktop named gOS
3. Download the gOS ISO using a torrent client and place the ISO in your gOS folder
4. Download gOSConvert.exe and run, extracting the contents to your gOS folder
5. From your gOS folder, click fixgOS.bat to launch the converter
6. Once the converter has finished, copy the contents "from within" the newly created gOS(copytoPen) folder I.E. / gOS/gOS(copytoPen)/ to your USB flash drive
7. From your flash drive click makeboot.bat file and follow the onscreen instructions
8. Reboot your PC and select your USB device from the Boot Menu or system BIOS and proceed to boot gOS from your USB device
If all goes well, you should now be running gOS portably from a USB flash drive!