It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Lethally Stupid Can One Country Be?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

How Lethally Stupid Can One Country Be?

www.alternet.org

Watching George W. Bush in operation these last couple of weeks is like having an out-of-body experience. On acid. During a nightmare. In a different galaxy.
It's not so astonishing, of course, that a country could have a bad leader whose aims are nefarious on the occasions when they are competent enough to rise to that level of intentionality.
What is harder to explain is how the citizens of a country of such remarkable achievements in other domains, and with the capacity to choose, allow this to happen.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.publicintegrity.org
www.justforeignpolicy.org
www.refugeesinternational.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Asked about Two-Thirds of Americans Opposition to War, Cheney says 'So?'
Bush: U.S. deaths in Iraq 'laid foundations for peace'
Five Things You Need to Know to Understand the Latest Violence in Iraq

[edit on 28-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Can there be any lingering doubt that Bush's War could only be the programed result of a conspiracy of profound proportions, waged against the entire world, over the course of many generations, for the selfish benefit of the very few at the top?

How could this have been allowed to happen without a sinister manipulation of the multitudes on a massive scale?

Can anyone imagine the hell this world will be a year from now?

www.alternet.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
While I agree - how is this "breaking" news?

No offense...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

You stole my reply
I was just about to say the same. very day there is plethora of damning evidence of either astronomically stupid or extremely calculated policy towards one goal.
Total domination and power take over by few pigs against whom late assassinated President J.F. Kennedy spoke publicly and asked for full support of US citizens in joint effort to fight them.
He was publicly executed in most horrific manner while secret service stood down on orders by still unknown figures.

www.youtube.com...

Do we really need corrupt courts to judge this animals or

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Apolon]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
How lethally stupid can one country be?

I'm not sure but it certianly seems that the United States is damned determined to find out.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

None taken.

The article was published today, and it concerns the current administration's contribution to the ongoing and current economic meltdown.

As well as several other overlapping conspiracies taking place right now, before our eyes.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Apolon

My opinion leans towards extremely calculated policy disguised as astronomically stupid.

And it's been in the works for generations.

Our hope lies in educating the masses, if that's possible.

Education is dangerous - every educated person is a future enemy.
Hermann Goering

And the PTB know it, that's why the education system in America is in shambles, and the general public is the "best" entertained in history.

Keep the masses occupied and ignorant, and the PTB can get away with murder.

Literally.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Optix

That one image perfectly sums up the intentional, cultivated public persona of the entire Bush presidency.

"Why, he's too dumb to do any of this stuff on purpose!"

Yeah, he's an idiot, a very useful idiot.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I was about to remark on how the image of the American Establishment being lead by power-hungry bigots with the combined intelligence of a rat (which is quite intelligent, really) is actually just a facade and that they are a group of power-hungry bigots with the combined intelligence of a group of power-hungry individuals.

The chink in their armour lies within their motivation - discover the motivation, and you learn the WHY.

Is Bush involved somehow?

Well, i know a way to find out, but i ain't gonna try - i get the feeling i'd be better off waiting for the next chap to take office and then analyse his vulnerabilities.

That and i don't want to end up in Guantanamo.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Haha, I almost posted this article this morning, but thought, "I'll probably have half the members wanting to kick my ass." lol

But it's true to an extent. America's complacency and indifference to this crap is precisely why these criminals continue to push the out boundaries of the law and quite literally get away with murder and continual raping of this nation. It's almost like the people won't wake up until we've all hit ground zero, and that day is coming fast.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Haha, I almost posted this article this morning, but thought, "I'll probably have half the members wanting to kick my ass." lol

Then that's the half that really needed to see it.

Millionaires and suckers; the only ones who still support this regime.

Some things are worth standing up for and getting your ass kicked, if that's what it takes to awaken the indolent.

But it's true to an extent. America's complacency and indifference to this crap is precisely why these criminals continue to push the out boundaries of the law and quite literally get away with murder and continual raping of this nation. It's almost like the people won't wake up until we've all hit ground zero, and that day is coming fast.

QFT!!

And I fear it's closer than many are willing to admit, especially those with the power to do anything about it, and most definitely those who are at fault.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well it's not the whole country, just the idiots who have been in charge.

Bush has what, a 19% approval rating nowadays?

So the American people seem to be as fed up as everyone else with this neocon crowd.

Unfortunately we're stuck with him until November, when we get to throw the bums out.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hmm, perhaps i should approach this from a different angle;

How Lethally stupid can one person be?

Well, a single person is capable of great lethality where stupidity is concerned, and depending on whether or not that person is in a position of power it may infact turn out to be more lethal than even that one individual can handle.

Now then, How lethally stupid can 6,671,226,000 people be?

Why sir, i do believe that we could probably rewrite history.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

How Lethally Planned Can One Country Be?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
How lethally stupid can one country be?

I'm not sure but it certianly seems that the United States is damned determined to find out.

And my country is following eagerly behind, looking up at the clouds and whistling as their "doom" approaches.

At least when thatcher was in charge there was someone wearing trousers with something inside them, people might have hated her but she would have told bush where to get off pretty smartly, whereas blair just bent over.

and bowed...

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They aren't all stupid, just complacent and or living in blissful ignorance, the reality is, Most Americans are pawns trapped in a world of illusion and trust of a system designed not to help them, but to enslave them, And waking up to this fact scares them so they would much rather continue living in ignorance because thats all they know and anyone who dare destroy their dream world, damn them.

Most Americans I believe even the dumbest ones know something isn't quite right, they may even have a pretty good idea as to whats going on, but unlike us, they won't accept the hand thats dealt and deal with it, or try to change it because in doing so means they are accepting that not only have they been lied to and used, but their dream world ends, they and they alone control the existence of that dream world, they have the power to shatter it but choose not to, because ignorance, at least for the time being is bliss, Unfortunately for them, this ignorance and choice they make now, will be there down fall.

[edit on 28-3-2008 by C0le]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Throbber
Now then, How lethally stupid can 6,671,226,000 people be?

Why sir, i do believe that we could probably rewrite history.

Autocracy is based on the assumption that one man is wiser than a million men. Let's play that over again too. Who decides?

Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are wiser than one man. How's that again? I missed something.

Excerpt from the notebooks of Lazarus Long, from Robert Heinlein's "Time Enough for Love"

Oh, to not only rewrite history, but to expose for all time the dark, hidden depredations of the selfish elite to the harsh scrutiny of an enlightened world.

Would that the human race could achieve such heights of communion and unity, and cast forever those that would embrace such selfish evil to their well deserved demise.

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
Denis Diderot

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

Very well stated as usual C0le...It's almost like something straight out of 'The Matrix'. People just seem to be sleepwalking in a detached way from it all, like it will all just 'take care of itself' eventually....Oh, it WILL take care of itself alright, and it will burry us all eventualy in the end.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Goos, I have long held the belief that the UK controls America and that the British Empire did not end it was just renamed the USA. Many believe that the UK is the tail on the odg but thats what the ones in control want people to think but in reality its the other way round.

In other words Bush is there by design and not by ramdom chance, just look at who has the money and power. The US in its early years was conntrolled by Europeans and still is, Bush and co are just puppets put in place by those with the grand plan and that is the re emergence of the BE. The US is being used as a stck to beat others with, why fight yourself when you can get others to do it.

Why US citizens have not rumbled this I dont know but its quite obvious that while the US is going to hell in a hand cart there are others quite happy to sit back and watch with glee. US soldiers dying anywhere are not making the US or its citizens safe from anyone, the people are not any more free than now or wealthier from these actions so why is it happening. If one looks at the historical facts then one can see why it is happening.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join