It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here a Freemason? Anyone know a Mason?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I don't know much about the masons, but i do know it originated from the ancient Rosicrucians. I believe there was some sort of underground war between the technocracy and the Rosicrucians during medevil times. The Rosicrucians were nearly destroyed, many people left the order, others created other sects. The Freemasons, and illuminati are two of those sects...there's others still around but these are the two major ones.

If the freemasons are anything like the rosicrucians are today then they're the good guys. Rosicrucianism is just a religion based off of other religions... Although they aren't your average sunday church goers...you ever see someone that can make stuff fly across the room? The laws of physics no longer apply once you reach the seventh step of jacobs latter. But that's to crazy to believe right? haha

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
wow how weird is that?
luckily my lodge has had a steady string of 3rd degrees conferred at least once a month this year.
alot of people are in the Freemasons after WW II it was so popular the lodges (especially mine) had so many candidates they had 2-3 ceremonies every weekend to deal with the need.
membership has thus declined and it is more and more rare- this is why you don't know of many- or of many shriners...
and the 4th-33rd degrees in the Scottish rite or any Knights Templar of the York...
i am joining the Shrine this June! Hooray! it should be good...
i am doing the York rites later as well as a few degrees in the Scottish I missed (they weren't staged last time...)
there is no mystery or smokey rooms or secret army- it is really a big miss understanding, and thankfully those of us who are members happen to understand and know the real story of Masonry. I like the interest I have seen in these boards, but man it is overwhelming the thoughts and suspicion surrounding this.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
i am a 32 degree master mason, and a shriner, and an officer in my lodge and on the temple board for my lodge and I'm only 19 and have been a mason for a year and a half now. I'm looking forward to joining York Rite soon when i get the time and chance to do so. from what i know about masonry its just a spiritual path that one can undertake (imo of course) and as i have said before freemasonry is subjective in nature and you get what you want out of it. For the time being

i don't intend on becoming a 33rd at moment maybe when I'm older and have more time to get down to the Scottish Rite Center and do some activities will i be able to get my "honorary" new cap. for the time being I'm just concentrating on blue lodge by growing through the line and becoming master of my lodge in the future and also working at the Shrine and shrine club that we have once a month.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am not a mason but I guess they surround me like flies (all due respect)!
Here are a few examples:

• My great grandfather
  • My girlfriend's mom's ex boss (moved and quit the company). I think his sons also are. The mom used to frequent the lodge to play bingo.
  • The father of a friend of my sister's

Getting them here would be unlikely (gg is dead).

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am a Free Mason, I'm a 3rd degree Master Mason, I will be going for my 32nd degree this summer. How do you become a mason ?, "Just ask" But be ready to be investigated, As far as the other stuff, True Masons don't talk,

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I've got a friend who was formerly a Worshipful Master, and whose history with the organization goes back a few generations. He quit because he got tired of paying the dues, the politics and backbiting in the lodge became tiring, and he simply didn't have the time for it anymore. He told me two rather amusing ceremony stories, though.

In his lodge, unlike the tap on the forehead a new initiate gets (such as depicted on The History Channel), the initiate usually got a big lump on their forehead.

One member, to advance a level, had to walk through "The Burning Sand". They had a long box filled with playground sand with electric wires buried in the sand, plugged into a wall outlet. He said you couldn't even hear the "play" for the uproarious laughter as this poor guy ran through the sandbox getting the crap shocked out of his feet.

I don't know about world domination, but in my humble opinion, if this info is true, and I've known this guy for over 30 years, then all it needs is John Belushi crushing a beer can on his head.

To each his own, I guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Brother Kendall J. 2* Senoir DeMolay, having been active 8 1/2 years.
currently petition my local blue lodge (F&AM) for my first 3 degrees.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by thetruth777
You realize Freemasonry is an Elitist front with an agenda of population control and the centralization of power into the hands of the few?

If this were indeed true, do you not think that one specific member of the population would have already had some sort of control exerted upon them for revealing our innermost secrets here on AboveTopSecret?

Anyway, do 33rd degreers know ANYTHING of the Agenda?

If a Mason, such as Appak who is a 33rd degree Mason, said that there was no agenda would you believe him? Or, if he instead said there was an agenda and he gave you a detailed outline of it would you believe that, knowing that he was an alleged New World Order operative and would never conciously reveal his role in the plans for world domination? Which came first, the conspiracy theory or the egg?

if soemone has the guts to tell everyone a secret that was entrusted to them that they gave their word to keep, theni would not believe them because therefore they cannot be trusted.

K.J. 2*
Order of DeMolay

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Uh-huh, my dad was a mason, briefly. We laughed our butts off at the goofy satin and sequin outfit he wore to the functions. He was in it about a year I'd say, when he was promoted to sell pull-tabs at their weekly bingo games. One time a lady came up to buy some pull-tabs and he told her the ones she asked for had already paid out most of the winners so she should buy some different ones. The grand poopah or whatever you call him was nearby and overheard this, and griped my dad out. He never went back.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Uh-huh, my dad was a mason, briefly. We laughed our butts off at the goofy satin and sequin outfit he wore to the functions. He was in it about a year I'd say, when he was promoted to sell pull-tabs at their weekly bingo games. One time a lady came up to buy some pull-tabs and he told her the ones she asked for had already paid out most of the winners so she should buy some different ones. The grand poopah or whatever you call him was nearby and overheard this, and griped my dad out. He never went back.

Never heard of a Masonic Lodge, at least the ones here in Maryland having weekly bingo games. Wouldn't be allowed here. We have a yearly spaghetti feed, on liquor or gambling involved with it and that's about it.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

...the goofy satin and sequin outfit he wore to the functions.

I have never heard of an outfit like this before. Can you ask him to tell you what it was designed to represent or portray?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mikedw

Ok, sorry I have to backtrack and make some corrections.

My dad passed away in April so I had to call my mom to get my story straight. My dad actually was a 50-year Mason. Where he wore that costume and worked bingo games was the Akdar Shrine Temple here in Tulsa.

www.akdarshrine.org...

I understand it is connected with the Masons in some way but not too sure about it as my dad would never discuss anything about it. I guess they aren't allowed. Anyway, he was involved with them and my mom reminded he drove the transport van for a couple of years that takes kids to the Shriner hospital in Shreveport. After he did that for awhile he worked the bingo games until he got busted for telling a lady all the prize money had been given out on a particular type pulltab she wanted to buy.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

The Shriners are an organization that you can join if you are a mason.

They are wonderful selfless people as you can see by the Shriner's hospital network.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

August just to let you know I answered the Mason question.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Where he wore that costume and worked bingo games was the Akdar Shrine Temple here in Tulsa.

and it is connected with the Masons in some way but not too sure about it as my dad would never discuss anything about it. I guess they aren't allowed.

First rule of Bingo Club is don't talk about Bingo Club.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777

Originally posted by barmshadow84
Hey I'm about to become a mason next week, My father-in-law is one & my dad was 1.
Also I'm an Oddfellow. Which both orginizations do alot of the same things. To help futher mankind.

FURTHER MANKIND?????

On the surface, yes, it seems that Freemasonry IS a benign organization. They engage in fundraisers for "charity".

But where do the funds go?

Into Elitists' hands, to help further their Sacred Plan of throwing society into feudalism.

What does freemasonry do?

Let's see, fund wars, fund control, fund surveillance, kill our liberties, bankrupt America, I could go on.

Molest children, engage in Satanic rituals, make moves to set up the 1-world-govt. dictatorship, dumb us down, put fluoride in our water, put mercury in our vaccines, exploit the 3rd world, cause famines in the 3rd world for population control, but I'm not done.

They use phony Mainstream Media and textbooks to manipulate public opinion, they lie, they are EVIL!

I mean, they stage events like Virginia Tech (anti-gun propaganda) and Bush ACTUALLY HAS THE CONSCIENCE to fake EMPATHY on TV!

SICK!!!

And, best of all, they want to kill 80% of the population!

Isn't that sweet?

Wanna join and further that Sacred (at least to them) plan?

i do believe that this "theory" is correct, all secrets get out

I have some older relatives which ive heard were masons so ive been hooked on researching them ever since

not all things on tv are bs, i watched a masonic docu program and it said masons are called "Free masons" because it means they are "Free minded" (Open Minded) which i believe in totally

masonry i believe may not be evil on the surface or even try to be, but i do strongly believe masons can have opportunities to join other even more secret societies (groups/cults) or certain chapters that has specific evils ("chapters" is what i got from an motorcycle gang book)

think of it like this, anybody has the freedom to be bad, but masons are more organised and "together" in order to plan a way to get away with things easier, thats the set up of the organization

masons ARE and are probably IS in a good position to be decietfull, they openly accept "secrets" and keeping "secrets" can becoma an addiction

masons i do believe ARE Elitists, if they want to keep another type of people down and uneducated that is because they are trying to create un educated slaves, which do their work while they worm there way into becoming boss or manager (leader of slaves to put it simple)

the fact is that it'll never work, noone can confuse themselves THAt much that they WANT evil more than good

masons pass themselves off as "smart", but shamefully not all are, stupidity leads to stupid acts like killing and such (which im sure HAS happened among this cult)

about the media, if anyone is smart enough, they can see how tv media CaN be brain washing, in a sense

i also heard about that killing of 80% of the world Pop too, i know it might sound crazy but think about it, what is the most overpopulated animal? HUMANS, you know why? cos even though we are blessed with intelligence, people still manage to become dumb and get selfish when they can't find a solution to the prob

I find it "really" interesting that you mentioned "mercury" being "spiked" in vaccines! I heard Mercury is the reason why people are getting Asphergers Syndrome nowadays (including me!!!!!!!!!)

the reason that makes me wanna burn a masonic church down is they even protect the society of molesters which i have 0 zero tolerance for

it's funny that alot of molesters are getting caught nowadays, goes to show maybe even masons have a consience and sense of rightiousness, maybe there giving them up, oh, I hope So!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Masons don't get together to plan nefarious deeds, and based on your statement you've made a cursory, if at all, study of them.
The only secret they keep is the modes of recognition, anything else is freely available. And it's seriously easy to join, so it's not like they go out and recruit.
If masons are elitist, they are easily the most open minded elitists I've ever met. They are accepting of all people, barring personal bigotry. They open and fund hospitals, libraries, and fund serveral helpful agencies. Their funds and spending are available for scrutiny, and you can check the records of the places they donate to as well.

(which im sure HAS happened among this cult) [quote/]
That statement seems to define your entire post. You are sure, but have no reason to be except your own suspicions.
Masonry is not a cult, it doesn't meet the specifications of a cult.

As for exterminating 80% of humanity, I've been hearing the same rumors since the nineties, and the same rumor I've found has been around since the early '80s.

Masonic lodges are not Churches. They do not protect molesters, and again, where's the proof you are making these statements with?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
edit: double post.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join