It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo11 Alien Base sighting

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
NASA: What's there?

Apollo11: These babies are huge, sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the moon watching us!

When Armstrong returned, he explained to a professor that they were huge, menacing, and superior compared to our technology. He also briefly mentioned that he was ordered not to go into details.

TC

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
shoot sorry I just joined today and I accidentaly posted this into the mythical creatures forum......
really sorry I dont know if I can put it into Aliens and UFO's now... I'm such an idiot!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Trash can

Links my friend. We need some links. and some refrences to figure out exactly what you are taling about.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's completely unverified that the radio conversation you mention even happened, let alone whether the astronauts were confused about what they saw.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
www.subversiveelement.com...

www.sacred-texts.com...

I'm new and I'll learn to do better.....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Even the links are completly speculative. The first is from "Author unknown" With no audio or anything of the sort. The second is just opinion from a website. No facts here what so ever, not even the possibility of facts fr us to look into.

edit: Im not trying to shoot you down by the way. Just some advice for future threads. When there is nothing but theory or speculation, or even a quote that is from an unknown author that may or may not have happned, its hard to follow up.

[edit on 27-3-2008 by Ogre14t]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Any evidence to backing up your story?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
INTEROS :

they[ the ones claiming it is true ] are just repeating each other

to any one who believes it :

why did no one @ honey suckle creek , joddrell bank - the assembled press in the control room at mission control [ the open chanel was played live ] react to

PS - do not claim ` it was edited ` - there was no time to edit it - the mission control team had to react in " real time " to what was happening - it was not possible to put a delay loop in to allow edits

PS - by " real time " i mean as delayed by the transmission lag

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i'm currently looking for some audio recording of this conversation or one related to this. Thanks....

TC

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I just love the fact that you chose a screen name that will haunt you forever, just as I did...

I tossed up lots of ideas, all taken...so I settled on 'weedwhacker'. Got grief for it, since people think it 'means' something!

'Trash Can'....we're gonna be in the same camp, I think!

BTW, welcome. You're new, but starting strongly, so go get 'em!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
INTEROS :

First of all, if you have to reply to me, please spell my username correctly.

they[ the ones claiming it is true ] are just repeating each other

to any one who believes it [...]

Since they are referring to THE SAME STORY, i don't see why all these articles should be DIFFERENT: do you have any idea?

PS - do not claim ` it was edited ` - there was no time to edit it - the mission control team had to react in " real time " to what was happening - it was not possible to put a delay loop in to allow edits

PS - by " real time " i mean as delayed by the transmission lag

I'm not claiming anything: since the OP was without links, and since it has been pointed out, here are the links, PERIOD.

[edit on 27/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Here are some other sightings by astronauts..... still looking for some
audio form of these sightings.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
[edit on 27-3-2008 by Trash can]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
There are lots of videos of ufo's from space.... heres one and i will post more.

TC

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Here is an image from the video in my previous post. This appears to be
a drop of water on the lens but it moves in the video when the camera does not.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
seriously......

give us audio / video proof of those quotes, without those they are just words that someone dreamt up and put on the web. Its like saying "hey, a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend once saw something that looked like a ufo" without proof, words mean nothing.

just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm looking for an audio tape right now; I've seen some on youtube just not the one in question. I didn't say I made up these words, just found them and am looking for proof that shows it to be a real conversation.

TC

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
excellent, thanks for the response TC

i look forward to seeing what you find.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by scepticsRus

Is this a start?

youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>