It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok mods, I have something for ya.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We need this, least I do. Sometimes old Wukky gets a little too inebriated to be any good to this site or to be allowed to hit the post button. So for those times when it's obvious that old Wukky has hit the sauce too hard I give you mods and admin the explicit right to delete my drivel with....

or you could sell a Breathalyzer machine that hooks into a USB port and members have to breathe into it before it allows the post button to work.

Case in point: Drunk Wukky

Sober Wukky

Members need this we desperately do.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ya'z gotta be kidding me right??

You obviously don't know the meaning or the word drunk..

That's far too eloquent a post..

Cop summa this..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Dude I was so thrashed when I wrote that rebuttal. When I woke up today and read it I just put my head in my hands and went "oh why Wukky why?!?" That post is in the debate forum. Posts REALLY count there. (well they count everywhere but in the debate forum it's important to drive your point home clearly without leaving an opening for your opponent to trash you)

But alas there I went spouting drivel about my ex wife, bosses and ex bosses. The reply from my esteemed opponent TheDuckster slaughtered me on that post. ugg.

Indeed friends shouldn't let friends post drunk.

Yea your post about Springer being the most sexy Amigo, thats pretty wasted. I certainly think that deserves the sign. Just for your self respects sake.

But wait Wukky gets better!

I made a pass at neformore before I found out she was a he
Dang avatars. Someone please cover that up with the sign PLEASE GOD PLEASE!

Also alcohol (and a certain adult film star) is the exact reason I am forever banned from chat.
Thank god the Amigos were nice enough to let me back on as a member.

[edit on 3/27/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I remember when you authored that and I still chuckle a little about it.

That is easily one of my all-time favorite threads.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Ahh yes... the slaying of the Dragon known as the Harley beast..
Hey,ask Springer if it's rusted to oblivion yet

Unfortunately due a low(ish) carb diet,I've had nothing much to speak of in the liquid refreshment department.. (well apart from the other night fotochopping :lol
So I have to take full responsibility for the garbage I post these days..

I vote WUKKY makes another few of those under different headings..
Diminished Responsibility,Runny Brain,Horny and Desperate.. those kinda subheadings you know..

Agent slides away to read the NEFERMORE linky...

Ahhh yes. I remember it well...Well not 'WELL' well..
The current last post in that thread explains why..

[edit on 27-3-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
ahh yes, drunken internet usage.

I remember back in the day, when I first met my wife, we'd be online chatting, most of her posts were, well funny. All thanks to drunken posting.

oh yeah ....

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Ah sign-age for the admins and mods to use sounds like fun to me. If I were as talented as say SemperFortis, Im A Marty, Mechanic 32, Etc at making cool nifty graphics I would post em.

But certainly something needs to be done sometimes when a member starts ranting on about this or that under the effects of alcohol. It absolutely would be better than getting banned for something that is against the T&C.

Just calmly, (and soberly) explain to the mods and amigos that you were thoroughly trashed when writing your idiocy and they can aptly apply the label.

Yes a few of my posts can be attributed to misuse of the bottle. (read hitting on male mods)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You're not really drunk unless you can see all 208 buttons on the keyboard!

I've never posted drunk...........honest.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

ok some more warning signs for you all... as thought up by Agent T

I found a cool site to whip these up...

warning label generator

Edit: A couple more to add.
[edit on 3/28/2008 by whatukno]

[edit on 3/28/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
AWESOME..

I think the Mods should utilise these before the weekend's.. *cough* work..

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
These are so funny....

I think the Mods should use them on April 1st (April Fools Day)

I think the members would love it..... hopefully.

JQ.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wukky you are CLASSIC my friend!!! lololololololol

To tell you the truth...my jaw dropped on the table...and I was scratching my head, thinking what the FREAKIN HELL is he going on about....that's not like him...what the?!?!?!? ROFLMAOOOO...

Pssst...come here...Lol...I got a nice cold case of beer in my fridge with yer name on it....You're up next to post a Closing Statement aint ya? roflmaooo

Luv ya!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Thanks Ducky
Yea if you read carefully you can tell that I was alright in the beginning :w: then as the post went on I was getting more and more trashed. By the end I had no clue what I was writing about.

:shk:

Pssst...come here...Lol...I got a nice cold case of beer in my fridge with yer name on it....You're up next to post a Closing Statement aint ya? roflmaooo

See how you are tryin' to get me drunk

But you got to post your closing statement first before I can write mine.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This reminds me of a April Fools prank that said congress was trying to ban drunk (internet) driving on the basis it was deemed the 'information superhighway' and highways are like roads.

AGENT_T, that thread you made was awesome.

I have been on ATS drunk. I do it every now and again. All I do though is check for replies and listen to the podcasts and jam out.

top topics

join