It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bada Bing Bada BOOM! I see entire nations go KABOOM!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I guess you have a point. always getting straight to the point is so much better, I'm not too sure about the irony part cause most of time things do turn out ironic in one way or another.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do you fancy yourself much like the Joker from Batman?

I'm just curious as to what you hope to gain from or bring to ATS. I think the poster above deserved a more legtimate response, after all he is playing a part in your rhetorical theatre.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ohhhh! I get it now.

The answer really was '0'.

Nothing, as in the point of this thread.

I look forward to far more insightful and purposeful posts from you in the future. Or not.

[edit on 27/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
By the way while we're at this feel free to make your predicitons or rants etc.

And or you could read this...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
March 20th 2008

"This is a regime that says they have elections but they get to decide who's on the ballot, which is not a free and fair election," Bush said. "So this is a regime and a society that's got a long way to go. But the people of Iran can rest assured that the United States -- whether I'm president or [it's] the next president -- will strongly support their desires to live in a free society." -- Goerge W. Bush on IRAN

www.rferl.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Creo

May I inquire to where is it you are from (i.e. country)
This will answer at least one question I have

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Creo Coactum

Most of us here are aware of the US-Iranian "shodown" in the Strait of Hormuz. Do you know something about this that you think we don't ? I am just trying to understand what it is about that incident you would like to point out.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

I have no further information and all that I have stated is my personal opinion based on available information from public mainstream sources such as CNN and BBC which have already been reported.

I will not be making any further posts. Happy and safe surfing.

All info provided by me is for entertainment purposes only and only for correlation to current events reported in the media.

I would also like to retract all of my statements since you're all aware of current events and have nothing to learn here as I have not provided any logical reasons for these.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Bravo. You have presented the best and most interesting introduction I have had the pleasure to be a part of.

Contrary to what some may think we all have much to learn from each other.

You are a breath of fresh air and a challenge to us all.

Looking forward to your next thread.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
[edit on 28-3-2008 by Creo Coactum]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I thought you would figure it out since you referred to boolean algebra on the first page. The answer is...

0xFF, or TRUE is also acceptable.

People that work in programming would understand.

Treat 2B as a hexadecimal number, and the inverse of it is
____
0x2B, which is pronounced "not 2B".

The basic operands in boolean algebra are AND and OR. Now if you OR any number by it's inverse the answer is always going to be all ones in binary, or in 8 bit hexadecimal, will be FF, which in programming also means TRUE.

2B OR not 2B = FF in hexadecimal

Only computer programming geeks will find this humorous.

To explain the reaction that other members who are calling you a troll, it is due to the title of this thread and your manner of posting. It was to draw attention to yourself, no? Well I would say you succeeded, and along with your second post coming off as sounding superior as well as the cryptic message fits the pattern of a troll. We have seen this over and over again, so the reaction of some members is understandable.

Just a little advice. Here at ATS, we feel that everyone can contribute and deserves respect. People (especially new members) should not be condescending to others. Hopefully you will understand and if you take this advice you will fit right in.

Again, welcome to ATS.

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
4x0 = A WASTE OF TIME...

The first 'time' you get nothing,you try again.

The second 'time' you get nothing,you can put down to experience/or lack of it.

The THIRD 'time' you get nothing? Well,let's just say you gave it a fair shot..

This should be applied to answers given here.
Works in dating anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
sodom

hello Creo Coactum, nice to have you here.

sodom

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creo Coactum
Surely I am a LIVE! a fortnight to go!
Surely if I RAN, you've imagined this to be the begining of DOOM!

Evil, IRAN, DOOM time line

roughly a forthnight from now
Final primaries and caucuses, April through June 2008
A primary for both parties on April 22.

US stance no action against IRAN until there are only 2 candidates left for the presidential race.

After April 22 marks the begining of Doom as you have imagnied it.

This could be due to one droping out of the three left.

That's all that says.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And I wanted it to be some sophisticated cipher...

Yes, expect the USA to bomb Iran around April 6th.

Unless someone can actually stop the Bush/Cheney government like the Martyrs of Minot.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
And the conclusion

Thank to all those that played along. And my apologies to those that were offended by my comments and such.

In this sequence... there's always bait (something that peeks the curiosity of humans and a barrage of claims made, usually starts with just one.

Variables of the experiment:

Humans
Claims: Prophetic and cryptic in this scenario.
Stimulation of Emotional responses via lies, true information, false information, a mixture of Truth and False info, controversial data.
And Quid pro quo.

I think most of the times we are all seeking new information that we already haven’t digested and ripped apart into shred like a Cat when it smells catnip.

I think this is stuff you all know, but don’t seem to be stringent on due to catnip effect of Trolls and power-trippers. Again, this is just my opinion.

In almost all cases:

It may have seemed like a good idea for an individual to have come here and provide such information at the time but he himself does not have the facts.

Emotional manipulation of others, random information, statements are flabbergasted out of proportions, name calling occurs, finger pointing and assumptions are almost immediately made. There are always two sides to the equation and both of them seem to believe that they are right, compromise is seldom.

So called Power tripping and Troll behaviour happens on both sides due to stimulations of emotions divergence from topic internally and externally from the thread including titles and contents within them.

The best strategy is to demand fool proof evidence the first time around and then if the poster has not meet your requirements then simply move on without wasting time with finger point and bad behaviour.

The one thing I find is when being involved in forums, well at least these types of forums is that, the human variable is easily manipulated even if the person is telling the truth, and there are those the simply only make remarks on the forum in a manner that by any standard should be deemed unacceptable.

So the bottom line is, if you wander in with curiosity… just simply have the first person state the rules of engagement which in summary should just state that no one will waste their time if you don’t provide proof in a particular manner. And then set the guidelines for how they may post, for instance all information in one or two posts with other such info that would suffice.

What killed the Cat… curiosity? But the cat has nine lives. Set rules of engagement with guidelines regarding info and this way no one wastes time.

If you really want the truth then we all have to refrain from the catnip and really start taking action against this type of behaviour.

This is the idea that I have to contribute to ATS. I hope other will take it and make it better.

What I am suggesting is not only should it be part of ATS rules but an immediate habit for ATS veterans to reply to threads with the necessary ground work for the new person to provide info with.

Again, it may be up to par to all of you, some thrive on this and others simply put up with it. While some take both sides.

And best of all keep and open mind only once the poster has given you required info to move forward. Otherwise it’s just a dead thread.

I rarely post, but I'm getting sick and tired of coming across posts as this one that I have created, so I just read through without ever making a comment because it's a waste of time.

By the way I still think in my opinion that I think so meting major is about to happen on the dates I gave. Call it a hunch, a feeling or whatever...

"Together we can either make or destroy.... what we make or destroy, is up to you. You must ACT in order to do anything." Creo Coactum

Creo Coactum is paradigm. I will continue to monitor and post my findings when possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Back to my 4 x 0 = ?

By the way sorry so long getting back to anyone on this - been a busy week.

OK what is 4 x 0 in literal terms?

Say you have 4 of something in your hand (physically)

What in the world does it mean to times something by zero (physically)?

I'm not talking about mathematical theory, I'm talking about real life.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Welcome, Creo Coactum!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join