It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Dear Friends
kind regards
Let's explore a theory that isn't popular here, but is out in the mainstream.
My theory goes like this.
19 radical fundamentalist Muslim hijackers, took control of 4 planes.
2 of those planes got smashed into the world trade center towers.
1 of those planes got flown into the Pentagon.
The other plane, did not make it's destination, due to heroic actions(or REactions)by certain flight passengers that morning.
The towers came down due to the fires.
I believe the official story.
I believe other theories are dangerous, because it sows dissent against the United States, by HER people.
Unfounded accuasations against government officials is dangerous without hardcore proof.
I understand everyone explores theories, and as Americans we have the right to do so.
It is not the politicians fault, radical Muslim extremists hijacked 4 planes that day.
It is not their fault there remains a certain sect inside of the Muslim religion/Middle east that hates America, in large part because of Freedom and prosperity.
We do not know the full story, and never will, but don't you think the experts/government officials/politicians did everything in their power AFTER 9/11 to stop another terrorist attack from happening?
You bet they did.
They do not need to divulge every little thing they discuss, as it's a national security risk.
I say thank god for the patriot act.
One more thing I will say, in closing.
The Alex Jones, George Noory, Loose Change type of people throwing around PUBLIC accuasations without solid proof is very unnerving to say the least.
They are scaremongers, making money off of people who will believe anything.
Anyway, that is my theory.
I believe in the official story.
Am I the only one left?
If you could get back to me with your opinions and comments I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

[edit on 26-3-2008 by seasalt]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ok, I'll buy that ***IF*** you can give me a plausible explanation for this one.

Andrews Air Force Base is 16 miles BY CAR from the Pentagon. It is tasked with defending Washington DC in the event of attack. That is an INDISPUTABLE FACT.

How did a guy in a cave in Afghanistan get Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_chancealot
Ok, I'll buy that ***IF*** you can give me a plausible explanation for this one.

Andrews Air Force Base is 16 miles BY CAR from the Pentagon. It is tasked with defending Washington DC in the event of attack. That is an INDISPUTABLE FACT.

How did a guy in a cave in Afghanistan get Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?

Dear Friend
kind regards
Andrews Air Force Base is 16 miles away.
You are correct.
What does that have to do with 9/11 and my theory?
I assume you are refering to Osama, when you ask me how a guy in a cave gets Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?
He didn't.
He was in Afghanistan.
The 19 hijackers assigned to that task did the job.
Osama was a key mastermind.
Yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
yes i think you are the only one left

becuase there is a lot of proof the government did it

eg certain people some how made profits from the 9/11 disaster

and on the same day 11 years before 9/11 in 1990 bush Sr talked about NWO

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

I believe the point is............. why if the base is so close, and if they were doing their jobs did they allow a plane to even approach the pentagon.

P.S. if you say the hijackers turned off the transponder.... its called radar

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hi John,

Sorry I can't in good conscience go along with your theory, there are too many questions that need answering before I'll concede to the governments and your theory. As a previous poster wanted to know, and yes I do too, is how no fighter jets were launched to defend the DC area, when it was known that wayward passenger aircraft were heading to Washington, how could this happen? even if the situation was very, very confusing, wouldn't fighters be launched? I think so, and if not, everyone in charge should have been fired, not promoted.

As for Alex Jones, George Noory, and those at loose change, I assure you, they have not made a penny from me, so for you to even throw that out there, is presumptuous at best. I'll wait for that retraction, And if those responding after me........... Could you let us know if you have paid for information from those mentioned?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt

Dear Friend
kind regards
You are correct.
I assume you are refering to Osama, when you ask me how a guy in a cave gets Andrews Air Force Base to stand down, and not launch fighter jets after the second tower was struck?
He didn't.
He was in Afghanistan.
Yours thankfully
John

Ok, for the sake of debate, I'll buy that "19 hijackers assigned to that task did the job".

My question now becomes: How did 19 hijackers get the air force based tasked with defending Washington DC to stand down, and not intercept whatever it was that hit the Pentagon?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Dear Friends
kind regards
I'd like to respond to the following people.
Dark_Ace.......

yes i think you are the only one left becuase there is a lot of proof the government did it eg certain people some how made profits from the 9/11 disaster and on the same day 11 years before 9/11 in 1990 bush Sr talked about NWO

I have been reading this particular subforum for quite a while, and have yet to come across any solid proof of a massive theory. As for previous 9/11 dates and the like, most of that is speculation and coincidence.
OneHollar.......

I believe the point is............. why if the base is so close, and if they were doing their jobs did they allow a plane to even approach the pentagon. P.S. if you say the hijackers turned off the transponder.... its called radar

It is known that on that particular day, they were doing mock drills. Perhaps the Muslim extremists did some homework before the day, and studied some flight material. By all indications, they did their homework.
saturnsrings.......

Hi John, Sorry I can't in good conscience go along with your theory, there are too many questions that need answering before I'll concede to the governments and your theory. As a previous poster wanted to know, and yes I do too, is how no fighter jets were launched to defend the DC area, when it was known that wayward passenger aircraft were heading to Washington, how could this happen? even if the situation was very, very confusing, wouldn't fighters be launched? I think so, and if not, everyone in charge should have been fired, not promoted. As for Alex Jones, George Noory, and those at loose change, I assure you, they have not made a penny from me, so for you to even throw that out there, is presumptuous at best. I'll wait for that retraction, And if those responding after me........... Could you let us know if you have paid for information from those mentioned?

As I explained above, they were having mock drills on that day. Coincidences are real, and they do happen, even if it seems bizarre. Suggesting they were purposely kept away is mere speculation.
As for your questions about the scaremongers.
No, I have never spent a dime on either of said names.
I have listened to some of their material on youtube before and read some of their text.
It's hogwash in my opinion.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt

Dear Friend
kind regards
You are correct.
He didn't.
He was in Afghanistan.
Yours thankfully
John

Ok, for the sake of debate, I'll buy that "19 hijackers assigned to that task did the job".

My question now becomes: How did 19 hijackers get the air force based tasked with defending Washington DC to stand down, and not intercept whatever it was that hit the Pentagon?

Dear Friend
kind regards
I thought it was public knowledge, that the Air Force was doing mock drills that day.
That would explain your question.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
what about building 7? it didnt get hit and the fire was not enough to bring it down

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Dear Dark_Ace
kind regards
I have yet to delve into the building 7 theory yet.
So far, upon hearing different conspiracy theories, I have usually read and focused on the actual sequence of that day.
The collapsing of all 3 towers is worth pages of scientific and unscientific debate and speculation.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Dear Friend

A few spanners in the proverbial machine...

*HOW* did two of the worlds tallest buildings disintegrate into piles of dust after burning fuel took out the top level of one of the towers and a bit further down on the other. Weren't these towers supposedly built to prevent collapse in case of collision?
Why did the pancake?

*HOW* did some of the supposed hijackers turn up alive in the middle east complaining about identity theft?

*HOW* did a plane leave an 18 foot hole in the pentagon and also disintegrate, leaving little or no wreckage?

*WHY* did firemen in the trade centres hear MULTIPLE explosions, from all up both buildings, minutes after the initial impact? What exactly was blowing out the structural reinforcements?

*WHAT* DNA evidence has the FBI got of the alleged hijackers? Why hasn't this been brought out into the public forum, to appease the truth seekers (sorry conspiracist loonies).

*WAS* NORAD aware of the four hijacked planes veering off course even before
being reported by the FAA? If not, please explain why NORAD which monitors
7000 flights a day, was unable to track the four aberrant flights.

I would love to hear your answers in good faith.
If you plough through these I will happily direct you to a link (below) with lots and lots of questions still unanswered?

www.911truth.org...

[edit on 26-3-2008 by mr-lizard]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Why did both Dick Cheney and Bush testify for the 9/11 commission under closed doors, no family members allowed, testimony is confidential?

Is it really to 'protect' freedom and 'national security'?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It is true they were running mock drills, But are you going to tell me that every pilot was participating in those drills? And if not why were the rest not dispatched to intercept the plane heading towards the capitol....

If not a conspiracy it deff shows a lack of competence on the part of our government officials.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This guy is really a "Troll"

- Monday he gets order to investigate our thoughts in ATS
- Tuesday he look the first posts
- Wednesday he signed in and post his ordered issue
- Thursday he will make his opinion
- Friday he will give report, before going to vacation with his family...

I think we dont hear from this guy after this week anymore.

Maybe some high rank officer who wants to test us, maybe taking his first step to truth himself too. He got nothing, but he believes it blindly. He test our attitude, toward some calculation.

I just say to you Mr SeaSalt, maybe Navy officer from your background, so bad points you make... But, do your homeworks, something to your report I will give from hundreds of hard evidences:

( I have investigate 9/11 from day one, but some of the facts witch are opposing the official story is keeping their place in the top )

- WTC 7 keeps it place in nr. 1 evidence from "pulling" the towers
- Many secondary explosions reported, and shown in WTC collapses
- Pilots for truth has many evidence from drone planes, and official flight routes dont go with hard facts.
- Pentagon plane vanished, still no video footage from over 20 security cameras from the area. And no impact hole in Pentagon.
- Also 4 th plane vanished in crash, and black box what shown as evidence cant be from that plane: models clearly show those are planted evidence.
- All the planted evidence: Passports flew from buildings, korans, flight manuals... Just rise questions from "Hollywood style" scripts.
- Bin Laden family in their jet, was only in the air after 9/11.
- Hundreds of first responders has given many eyewitness reports from all these acts, but has been silenced or ignored.

Like I said hundreds of these can follow...

Official story is exposed years ago, millions has lost confidence to official announcements, and now its only the great question, when we get these criminals to justice, how large will be the impact for State and MSM, and what happens to US presidential institution after that?

WOT is based on lies, and whole Iraq war is a hoax. Soldiers will be angry, and enemy will be even more...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Hi again John,

Everyone here is aware that drills were going on on 9/11, but since when do our armed forces advertise their drill intentions?

I sure can't, for the life of me, remember, the air force advertising, drills that day. Perhaps you can provide proof that these drills were indeed, made public before 9/11. Perhaps, years before, because the planning had to be done over a period of years, according to experts anyway.

I don't believe coincidences are all that common, sure, I will concede they do happen, but and this is a BIG but, that many coincidences on THAT day, are just too many to be happenstance.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Dear mr-lizard
kind regards
In response to your comments and questions.......

*HOW* did two of the worlds tallest buildings disintegrate into piles of dust after burning fuel took out the top level of one of the towers and a bit further down on the other. Weren't these towers supposedly built to prevent collapse in case of collision? Why did the pancake?

I don't know how two of the tallest buildings collapsed after HUGE jumbo jets crashed into them, as I am not a scientist. Perhaps reading the NIST report will help you come to some conclusions. I am subjected to bogus sources, and unofficial explanations as to how the towers collapsed on 9/11. Maybe some of the "truthers" should read the official documents from the top experts. Or are the scientists and groups that conducted the report in on the conspiracy too?

*HOW* did some of the supposed hijackers turn up alive in the middle east complaining about identity theft?

Perhaps because some of the hijackers used fake names.
Names of people over in the middle east.
Perhaps the security cameras inside of the airport didn't capture all 19 of them.
I have heard this story before, but always assumed it was a rumour.
Would you happen to have a mainstream source?

*WHY* did firemen in the trade centres hear MULTIPLE explosions, from all up both buildings, minutes after the initial impact? What exactly was blowing out the structural reinforcements?

The human mind can hear what it wants to hear.
Imagine the terror on that day, and the panic, and the confusion.
I would say the force of the building collapsing was "blowing out the structural reinforcements".

*HOW* did a plane leave an 18 foot hole in the pentagon and also disintegrate, leaving little or no wreckage?

Do you have a source for the actual measurement taken?
I would appreciate it.

*WHAT* DNA evidence has the FBI got of the alleged hijackers? Why hasn't this been brought out into the public forum, to appease the truth seekers (sorry conspiracist loonies).

I wasn't aware the FBI had DNA evidence of the hijackers.
Interesting.
All the more proof in my mind, that the hijackers carried out their mission on that day.
If they have the DNA evidence and they are not releasing the information to the public, think national security.
Little detective mistakes are bound to happen in such a huge investigation, why should the FBI release such information?

*WAS* NORAD aware of the four hijacked planes veering off course even before being reported by the FAA? If not, please explain why NORAD which monitors 7000 flights a day, was unable to track the four aberrant flights. I would love to hear your answers in good faith. If you plough through these I will happily direct you to a link (below) with lots and lots of questions still unanswered?

Didn't the transponders get turned off before the flight veered off course? I would like an answer to this question.
As for the link you provided.
I feel as though it's biased, seeing as how the webmasters and contributers to such sites see what they want to see.
As evident in the actual title of the link, like so many others.
If you could get back to me A.S.A.P I'd appreciate it.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by saturnsrings
reply to post by seasalt

Hi again John,

Everyone here is aware that drills were going on on 9/11, but since when do our armed forces advertise their drill intentions?

I sure can't, for the life of me, remember, the air force advertising, drills that day. Perhaps you can provide proof that these drills were indeed, made public before 9/11. Perhaps, years before, because the planning had to be done over a period of years, according to experts anyway.

I don't believe coincidences are all that common, sure, I will concede they do happen, but and this is a BIG but, that many coincidences on THAT day, are just too many to be happenstance.

Dear Friend
kind regards
I didn't say the drills were advertised before 9/11.
I referenced the drills because people were asking HOW/why the Air Force didn't intercept the hijacked planes.
I was refering to the hijackers having some knowledge of the cockpit/transponders due to years of planning and reading material.
yours thankfully
John

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Where to begin?

I have to assume you are being sincere, but my first inclination is to ask that this OP be stickied to the top of the forum for reference as the most succinct example of the "official story" of 9/11 and the mindset behind it. And secondly that a copy be presented to the Smithsonian Institution.

Why? Because your blind faith in the government and the media's intentions and truthfulness is frankly poignant in the context of our present situation. Rebuttal is almost pointless in the face of this hermetic and recursive surety.

In a way I admire the convictions you express. I wish for all the world that we all could share them, but sadly they are only convictions, negated by massive evidence to the contrary.

You mention the national security state, and here you reach to the very heart of the matter.

Here is the wise counsel, disregarded, of Pres. Eisenhower in his Farewell Address of January 1961:

Now this conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every Statehouse, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet, we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources, and livelihood are all involved. So is the very structure of our society.

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades. In this revolution, research has become central; it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.

...Partly because of the huge costs involved, a government contract becomes virtually a substitute for intellectual curiosity. For every old blackboard there are now hundreds of new electronic computers. The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present -- and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet, in holding scientific research and discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

Wise words, unheeded and largely forgotten. We now live in the very society Ike feared.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

I remember thinking like you when i first started dabbling in the official explanations, don't worry it won't take long before you feel totally ridiculed by the "official" story, and you'll notice it has hole in it trough which you could fly a 747

I'll throw in some more questions for you that will lead you to see things in a different light.

*Who in the states knew when to buy/purchase all these Put options they must have know about the coming attacks....? (Link to wikipedia in case you've never heard about put options.

External quote from link :
- Between September 6 and 7, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw purchases of 4,744 put options on United Airlines, but only 396 call options… Assuming that 4,000 of the options were bought by people with advance knowledge of the imminent attacks, these “insiders” would have profited by almost $5 million.

- On September 10, 4,516 put options on American Airlines were bought on the Chicago exchange, compared to only 748 calls. Again, there was no news at that point to justify this imbalance;… Again, assuming that 4,000 of these options trades represent “insiders,” they would represent a gain of about $4 million.

- [The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal.]

- No similar trading in other airlines occurred on the Chicago exchange in the days immediately preceding Black Tuesday.

* the first thing you should do is lookup/read the term PNAC (project for a new American century) You'll be shocked to learn what a government plans with it's own citizens

*check out the official story of Building 7, and smell the bs

i could go on, but that's not really my job, i would say, before you make threads like these, make sure you're informed about what you post about.

I'll hand it to ya, there are a lot of whacky theories out there, but the most whacky of them all is the one your government wants you to believe.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join