It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritual being 13
reply to post by seasalt

dear seasalt, answer me this. How does a plane made of a thin skin of aluminum cut thru hardened steel like a hot knife thru butter?

Moving at nearly 935 km/h (top speed of a Boeing 757), with a near full tank of jet fuel, and a maximum take off weight of 272,500 lb (I don't know how much the plane weighed on 9/11)-- I don't think it'd be very hard at all actually.

Source:

www.boeing.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanley Mimix

i do not watch news of any kind. I meditate to find the truth and pray to ask the question

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

with that in mind you do realize the wings contain the fuel and are designed to shear off in cases of accident or collision leaving only the center portion of the plane

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritual being 13

So.... tell us. What happened to them? Was is magic? Holograms?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Rule out fuel altogether, you still have a 100+ ton plane going Mach .8 straight into a building. It's the same premise as a wood plank punching a hole through a steel shed in a tornado. It's not hard to understand.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

let's just say that we are in a time when the wool can easily be pulled over our eyes. Beware of television and the images on it and in print. also do not trust an answer from anyone other than yourself, go inside, the truth is there!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

so if that is true, than why do engineers design missiles that travel 4xs the speed of sound to detinate when hitting an object in which it needs to penetrate and than explode again inside of the target, according to the theory you present that would not be necessary if velocity alone would penetrate an object that is denser

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

let's just say that we are in a time when the wool can easily be pulled over our eyes. Beware of television and the images on it and in print. also do not trust an answer from anyone other than yourself, go inside, the truth is there!

So,

1.) Don't trust anyones home video or pictures, even though most everyone here uses it as proof otherwise for the existence of extraterrestrials, chupacabras, or lawn gnomes. Those are much more plausible than 9/11 not being a cover-up anyways.

2.) Don't listen to the people who's family members died on the planes, because really those people never existed in the first place. Or perhaps they're just paid by the government to pretend like they did.

3.) If you were there and saw the planes, I shouldn't trust you because you're not me. You're probably paid by the government too!

4.) MOST OF ALL!!!! Don't trust the news media who filmed the second plane hit the WTC, because they all were paid off too. Or did the government create a CGI airplane to hit the tower from various angles and gave them to news media. OR, and totally most likely, they're probably just holograms of planes! There's no way terrorists would ever plan attacks against the United States and carry them out, that's totally the government's job.

Right?

[edit on 3/26/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

i have seen the enemy and the enemy is us

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

Hi there Seasalt, you are not alone in believing the official story. Millions of Americans happen to be on your side. A majority of Americans don't care if any or all of the freedoms are taken away in the name of protecting us from those who hate us because of our freedom. Every single American living in the U.S. has no clue what it's like to have a foreign country's army base sitting outside of the town you live in. How would you like it and what would you do about it? I would not like it very much and would do what I had to do get them out of my town/state/country/hemisphere. I suppose what I am trying to say is I do not want our troops anywhere else in the world unless we had a real reason to be there (and get out of there when our business was done). I guess I really don't care much about the pain and suffering of people all over the world. If you don't like the country you live in you can always move even it means dying over it if it's really that bad.

It's nice to know Americans still believe in the official story when it comes to 9/11. Our govt is doing a great job and everything is going to be fine. I wish pres bush would stay in office forever and make all the decisions for us sheep.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Seasalt, there are a fair amount of people that believe the official government line.

I am not one of them. Neither am I a person that believes everything that the conspiracy people say.

I have some very real questions and some very real suspicions. Until those are answered I won't believe either side.

First off: How does a plane incinerate a building, providing a wonderful fireball for cameras-yet from inside the plane a passport falls out, in readable condition? And then that passport is found amongst all the debris (which was scattered quite literally for miles) and turned over immediately to the "authorities?"

Sounds a bit fishy to me.

I don't doubt that a fire can make a non-standardized I-beam steel building collapse, I do doubt that it could happen as quickly as it did.

Why was the military on exercise with the very same premise as the attacks that occurred?

Who bankrolled the alleged terrorists?

Who knew enough to sell their shares of all three major airline stocks? How did they know?

What really happened to make Building #7 collapse?

I think that anyone that questions the official decision is more a patriot than a terrorist. There are no "National Security Issues" unless the National Security agencies are hiding something.

That's just my opinion, and it's worth exactly what you paid for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver

So,

1.) Don't trust anyones home video or pictures, even though most everyone here uses it as proof otherwise for the existence of extraterrestrials, chupacabras, or lawn gnomes. Those are much more plausible than 9/11 not being a cover-up anyways.

2.) Don't listen to the people who's family members died on the planes, because really those people never existed in the first place. Or perhaps they're just paid by the government to pretend like they did.

3.) If you were there and saw the planes, I shouldn't trust you because you're not me. You're probably paid by the government too!

4.) MOST OF ALL!!!! Don't trust the news media who filmed the second plane hit the WTC, because they all were paid off too. Or did the government create a CGI airplane to hit the tower from various angles and gave them to news media. OR, and totally most likely, they're probably just holograms of planes! There's no way terrorists would ever plan attacks against the United States and carry them out, that's totally the government's job.

Right?

[edit on 3/26/2008 by InterestedObserver]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i lost a few very dear friends in the attacks, and lost friends in the war since, oh and by the way I was there in NY that day, and no I do not believe what pictures, video, sound bites, and any form of modern media reveal to me unless I personally had something to do with it, and even then if someone else edits it it is subject to debate. Breath my friend, in through the nose and out thru the mouth, relax, and question all that appears in front and behind you

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's obvious the OP has a narrow view of the details surrounding 9/11, which helps his galvanized position. It is easy to believe in your country. It is hard to go against the grain and believe that your beloved country is responsible for sinister acts of deception.

The OP didn't even know the detail around building 7's collapse, along with most americans I find.

How can you have an opinion about the illusion when you refuse to take notice of the evidence?

AAC

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by seasalt

dear seasalt, answer me this. How does a plane made of a thin skin of aluminum cut thru hardened steel like a hot knife thru butter?

Spiritual Being 13,

This is a tough subject for some people to take on. When I first heard about it I wasn't sure what to think of it, but then I realized the obviousness...aluminum just can't crash through steel and concrete like that and not tumble or crush or anything, disappearing into the building!! Honestly, you won't get an answer from Seasalt since he hasn't said a word on this thread since somewhere around page two or wherever.
Have you seen this great little video....
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Look who else talks about this stuff!!

Anyway, in my personal opinion, the best way to tackle the issue of 9/11 is to look at the MOST obvious things like the money trails and lack of willingness by any Politician or this administration to FULLY investigate and persecute the proper criminals. Instead, we just bomb a random country that had nothing to do with it!! HOWEVER, I do believe that 9/11 TV Fakery and NO PLANE THEORY are definitely real. I'm sure I'll catch some hell for the information in this post, so be it.

Cheers,
Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Check out this video!!
Hopefully it wasn't posted already...

www.youtube.com...

I have great vision, better than 20/20 and I didn't see a plane in either of those two videos, then second being played on CNN!!! I mean, if you still believe the official story you need a reality check big time!
Enjoy.

Purduegrad05

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
the money trail is obvious, and I appreciate the kind words. you're right there has been no valid reply from the originator of this thread. all is well in my world none the less. question everything, it is the only path to the truth, peace and love, all be well

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
i just think its hilarious that the op thinks that the terrorists hate us for our freedoms

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Heres my take on the whole thing,
The buildings look like they were brought down by explosives.
The air force failed in its mission to defend americas skies and the mock drill they did was done on purpose.The response in london was the same why?Another mock drill that was happening at the same time.I dont believe in coincidences.
Ive never paid a dime to Alex jones,or loose change for their work.
Extremists did do 9/11.But the question should be which extremists?Every religion has extremists including christianity,islam,hindu,and jewish.
Now for a moment think who benefits the most?The U.S for oil?nope.America gets most of its oil from 4 other countries NOT in the mideast.
As of today Bush enjoys a 19 per cent approval rating.Only the far right wing christian extremists support him now as they do Mccain for his pro-war stance.More evidence seems to point that way with Bush threatening Iran with his mushroom cloud speech.(wow just like the bible).The RFID tracking chip.(wow just like the bible).And his desire to push a space weapons program.(using satillites for an earth control grid?)wow just like the bible!Sorry theres too many just like the bible scenarios here which is making me think what up?
Extremists from any religion win and cause the world to be in perpetual state of war.BUt yet all videos about 9/11 as well as previous bombings always end up at one spot-the jews did it.As a matter of fact checking out NWO videos ,9/11 videos and even Ron paul videos,the videos or the posters or both end up with the jews did it.This is weird since extreme christianity supports Israel...extremists that is.Another factor?all these videos that date back about 4 to 6 months have 1k to 5 k views.RP videos at the most on one video has had about 50k views.Hmmm interesting.
More evidence is this.Before 9/11 religous christian shows on tV were on sunday mornings from 6am to about 9am.Now they are on every single night after 1am or later.Hmmm something going on here.Why the sudden influx of christianity shows every night?
More needed right?Think about this.Bush announced a program for education to change whats being taught in schools with more emphasize on religious teaching aka the bible.
Or this.Fox mouthpiece Oreilly claiming christianity is under attack?BY whom?yep Muslim extremists,athiests in particular.
Or this.A pastor supporting Mccain declaring Islam to be an evil religion.More proof that the real reason for going to Iraq is to crush Islam.
Conclusion?Something is going on with extremists elements in the world.This is the root of plenty of problems worldwide.Check it out.
One more thing before i log,why isnt extremists christian violence being reported around the world on MSM?Could it be that MSM is control by the christian far right?Yes jews may own the company but who controls the material?Not the jews because there is quite an Anti-israeli bias and slightly pro- palestinian slant.Divide and conquer is the motto by any means necessary.Remember this.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purduegrad05
Check out this video!!
Hopefully it wasn't posted already...

www.youtube.com...

I have great vision, better than 20/20 and I didn't see a plane in either of those two videos, then second being played on CNN!!! I mean, if you still believe the official story you need a reality check big time!
Enjoy.

Purduegrad05

At about 47 seconds in you can see a white thing fly across the screen above the traffic. It might just be a car, but I think it might have been the plane.

"Rare Pentagon 9-11 Surveillance Camera Video of Impact"

That's the title of the video, keep an eye out in the sky underneath the "9-11" part of the title. That's the area in which you can see the white thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join