It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's explore a different theory about 9/11 (My theory)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You made it friend. You take the time! And lets now just kill this threat with silence.

For the Canadian cousin above, I just want to say that soon you can all gather to a same small pizzeria, and share you thoughts and believe to official story.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I am one of the few people who has no opinion on the 911 subject, so I read both sides of different posts looking for some enlightment. I just want to say for such a touchy subject that this thread has been a check and countercheck in a very educational, productive, respectful way. Many of the posters have first hand and extensive knowledge of the subject and are presenting it well, often leaving their emotions at the door. I often avoid discussion that resort to name calling and cutting other posters down. Thanks for keeping it on subject and the point by point answers/questions. I could very well see this as being a great starting point for people with little to no knowledge of the subject.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Only here at ATS is the "theory" that the 9/11 attacks were the acts of extreme Muslim terrorists crazy and on the fringe

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A link to an AP article today.

ap.google.com...

Anyways my suspicions lie in the fact that all of the evidence from the tower was scrapped immediately. Also I believe Bin Laden was allowed to escape at Tora Bora. Check out the 9-11 timeline, very good, detailed mainstream news. It takes a lot of time to read through it all (one would have to spend months)

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

FEMA never issued any explanation for the collapse of Builidng 7. It's hard to buy the manuverability of a jetliner to fly into the Pentagon when they flunked out of flight school, not to mention all of the security tapes were confiscated. The most highly protected builiding in the US and not one shred of hard video evidence? Ashcroft was told not to fly commercial jets in the weeks leading up to 9-11. Finally I don't buy the whole dissent is dangerous for America. The truest form of patriotism. Watch 9-11 press for truth. Historical journalism for sure...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
it doesnt matter what anyone puts on this thread regarding evidence. The OP obviously doesnt care enough to even look at any of it. I agree....lets stop wasting our time on this guy.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt
He didn't.
He was in Afghanistan.

Actually, he was in Pakistan. Getting medical treatment. While the HEAD of the PAKISTANI ISI(CIA) was here, meeting with the heads of the Senate and House Intel committees...talking about Osama.

Hmmm, now THAT is interesting.

The Captain

[edit on 26-3-2008 by CaptInsanoX]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasalt

I believe other theories are dangerous

Folks, that says it all right there. Why even bother responding? Clearly, the OP has not, and refuses to actually look into the gritty details of the official story and see the holes. After all, that would be "dangerous." He even admitted that he hasn't even considered the issues behind the building 7 collapse.

Adolph Hitler used a false-flag attack to provoke his people into war. For years, Germany fell for the lie. Only after the war, when the real evidence was shoved into their faces, did they learn the truth. Now, decades later, there are still people who believe that attack was real and the holocaust was fake.

These people are so convinced that their governments can do no wrong that there's no point in debating it with them. Their furiously waved flags are the blinders which shield their eyes from the painful truth. Let them live in their denial, and let's take the time saved by not wasting it on them and do something productive with it.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Can you tell how they did found a passport for hijackers between the huge amounts of the towers rubble? where no one was able to find even a complete chair or table.Text

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've seen this called conspiracy by anamoly. Find a few anamolies, then build around it until the only possible explanation is a conspiracy.

My friend described this in a funny way. "They find a few inconsistencies, wave their arms around, do a little dance, and shout conspiracy."

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

a few? really a few?

please research

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Excellent post seasalt. I appreciate that straight talk. I have suspicions that started with the fall of building number 7. I don't know how they knew that would fall as it did. I don't know why the other buildings closer to WTC twin towers didn't fall.

The biggest single thing that raised the hair on the back of my neck was when Bush said that thing about "outrageous conspiracy theories. WHY would he say that so soon after the attacks. It was just out of the blue. I am not afraid to face the truth and if my suspicions are wrong I will accept that and move on.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikkiThe biggest single thing that raised the hair on the back of my neck was when Bush said that thing about "outrageous conspiracy theories. WHY would he say that so soon after the attacks. It was just out of the blue. I am not afraid to face the truth and if my suspicions are wrong I will accept that and move on.

Speaking of this, when was the first "conspiracy theory" first considered? At what point in time did people start coming up with theories?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I believe the government story of 9-11 UNTIL the point the buildings came down. There is no way in hell I am dumb enough to believe that was not a controlled demolition. I think that after the first attack they installed charges in case they had to bring these buildings down safely after a possible, and probable future terrorist attack. Why they wont tell us that is beyond me. I think that most would agree that it was safer for the buildings to come straight down than fall apart all over Manhattan.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
True stories don't have inconsistencies, whether they be few or many, small or large. The truth is the truth. If you speak it, you can speak forever and never tell a lie. There would be no holes in your story, no flaws in your logic. If you piece together every bit of truth until you have an entire story, then it will line up perfectly and everything will be explained. However, if you tell one lie, change one detail, or cover up one fact, then you don't have the truth. You have a fabrication. And if you feed that fabrication to others, then you are a liar. Eventually they will learn, because they will find the flaws and the holes and the inconsistencies. And then they will know you are a liar.

And if you are a government official lying about the events of 9/11, you are not just a liar. You are a perjurer, a traitor, and a treasonist... and you should face the punishment for being exactly that.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I agree, this guy must be a troll...

His wimplike "bait us in" technic of Dear Sirs & I mean no harms are the same tactics used by private investigators looking for backwoods meth labs... I'd go as far to say a used car salesman.... I don't believe he gives a rats A_S about 911, he's just getting off on how many threads he can start.

My opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Government conspiracies get everyone hyped up and salivating over any piece of pseudo-evidence they can get their hands on. That is why there are so many buying into the "9/11 was an inside job" theories.

I don't know how yall can ignore the overwhelming evidence that corresponds with the government's story. Much of it can be found in this wonderfully comprehensive post PROVING beyond a shadow of a doubt that a Boeing 757 struck the Pentagon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

I've never given any money to Alex Jones, etc.
If the official story is true, explain:
the colapse of bldg 7
Silverstien's comment about 'pulling' the building
atleast one of the alledged hijackers is still alive
the rescue workers eyewittness acounts of explosions
the molten steel
the insider trading the day before
damn, there's so many more unanswered.

I won't sit here and swallow the official story because 'the gov't told me so'

This is OUR country. We the people...
also; the Patriot Act has disgraced our constitution.

Please and Thank You, C.O.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
Interesting that Captain Obvious, and swampfox got schooled yet again on my threads, then they vanish, and then new users join... odd.

To all you new users out there and lurkers, be aware that there are people employed to come to forums such as this and try to confuse, obsefucate and derail any thread that will lead you to the truth.

Every time I post facts that destroy the official story ,especially after schooling the 2 or 3 debunkers on this forum.... threads like this appear.

Ivan... don't derail this persons thread. Kindly go back to the threads you created and respond to the facts that you tend to ignore.

Sea salt.. good thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seasalt

dear seasalt, answer me this. How does a plane made of a thin skin of aluminum cut thru hardened steel like a hot knife thru butter?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hey man!
Good post for the sake of argument, but you know you're opening a box of.....um....."stuff" when you start a thread like this, right??

I don't "know" anything of what happened, but I do know that we should not believe everything we hear from the media or the government. Any government?? There are not good enough proof from any part, I think! Maybe even what happened is far from what any of us can even think of?? Who knows? I only know that the USA government can do whatever they want because nobody dears to stop them!
The reason I read this thread is because I was sort of hoping for a theory that I haven't heard before. Needless to say, i was a little disapointed!

But here's some questions for you:
Wich News Channel do you watch the most?? (Presuming you're an American. I'm not, by the way. Sorry for the bad english.)
Do you watch news from outside your own country??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join