It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you can only have one giant company

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You're climbing up the ladder of the NWO, but you can only have one giant company as your base operation. Which one will it be:

1. An energy giant.
2. A credit card/financial giant.
3. A technology giant
4. A media giant.

And of course, what is your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
first money, so banks

next control what is said in the media

and technology and energy would be on the same level

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Dark_Ace]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Media. You yoke a huge population to do your bidding, think your thoughtforms. Step one definitely.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In general, I like the media the most.

But I need certain technologies in my life, if I can have those technologies without having a giant company, then the media it is. Otherwise, it's the technology giant.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Money. It's always the dough. If you have the dough you control the people - media comes second to that.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Energy you fools… Without power we’d be back a hundred years. Money too comes with it and lots of it.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I guess the financial giant. Initially I was going to say Media giant, but you have to remember there are going to be little David's coming around looking to slay all of these Goliath's, and unless the internet is thoroughly censored that's one slingshot I wouldn't want my giant to get hit by.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
You're climbing up the ladder of the NWO, but you can only have one giant company as your base operation. Which one will it be:

1. An energy giant.
2. A credit card/financial giant.
3. A technology giant
4. A media giant.

False dilemma.

Naturally, those would all just be holdings, and subsidiaries.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would say none of the above

I would get ahold of the food, ppl need to eat before anything else,I could live without any of the other four but I cannot live without food. Food is mankinds only weakness

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
one of each

plus some farms, large water source with safe water, and a bookstore (or would that fall under entertainment?).

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rtcctr

That makes sense. But you have try to create a monopoly.

reply to post by Jessicamsa

Jessica, you can only have one of them, okay.

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
plus some farms, large water source with safe water, and a bookstore

A book store, a large water source and some farms?
We're trying to take over the world here, not having a vacation or trying to survive during apocalypse.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
bank / credit!

historically, that's who always wins! this was an easy one.. next!

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I'll play the Ops game. He laid the parameters.

Media. It's all about controlling perception. Memes...memes...memes. Control perception and you control everything else. From where they shop to where they bank to where they buy energy... All the world will do your bidding.

[edit on 27/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Exactly, the media matrix affects peoples behavior the most, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I know you didn't have it up there but I'd control food. I doubt that there is a more controlling source than food.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 2pakaveli

I would tend to agree with you but food wasn't one of the options.

However, I was reflecting a bit more and media can be used to control food, food supplies, food prices.

Right now in Asia they are fearful of food riots in part because there is a perceived shortage of rice. Is it real? Is it hype? Well, the effect is the same for most people. If the media says it, it must be true.

[edit on 28/3/08 by kosmicjack]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Unfortunately the edit button has already gone. Perhaps the mods can help me with this.

5. A food giant.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy
In general, I like the media the most.

But I need certain technologies in my life, if I can have those technologies without having a giant company, then the media it is. Otherwise, it's the technology giant.

My previous statement and related to this thread. Pioneer Internet Has a Monopoly & is Rationing Internet Access
It is so apparent that you do need a technological monopoly and dominance, and only a technology giant can provide that.

The media become the second best choice for me.

I don't think an energy giant or a food giant can dominate so much.
Arab countries have a lot of oil, but they don't dominate earth, in fact they are kinda trailing behind. As for food, people simply won't let any one faction to control and monopolize the food chain, the resistance to that will be too great.

top topics

join