It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by captainsmokie

I recommend you watch Zeitgeist, it is much better
www.zeitgeistmovie.com

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Christ your an ass.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
After watching the quite convencig Zeitgeist, Esoteric Agenda is one of the most biggest #s I have found in my sceptical life - pretty close to Scientology. Is this real? Are the people who made this miscarriage really stupid or is it a new "conspiracy" in order to discredit rather critical films as Zeitgeist or Fahrenheit 9/11? What the hell of reliable sources are on the Zodiac Signes? Just because of the well disguised coincidences? I'm afraid the danger they're warning against will become soon the profit of their own business...

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I just finished watching this film. To me it seems to be a questionable mixture of facts, fiction and half-truths. The only thing worth remembering is not to believe anything/anybody unless you can verify the claims yourself as true. Fortunately December 2012 will be the ultimate test for this propaganda, which it will fail.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Damien_Hell

he wasn't insinuating that humans drink 100 gallons a day. He was saying humans "consume" 100 gallons a day, meaning use, not drink. And yes, this is accurate. On average, adding together drinking water, the water you use to wash your clothes, wash your dishes, bath/shower, brush teeth, water the grass, etc., will give require about 100 gallons of water a day.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Great video

s/f

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

fear mongering? you should watch it again

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Within the diverse family of man, evil designs for humanity are ever-present as the quest for power and wealth are never satisfied. History shows that evil always lurks behind the throne or visible power hierarchy.
The hidden agendas and insidious motives of our self-appointed masters knows no moral compass - there is, indeed, a genuine cancer deeply infecting our political and institutional world.

With a mastery like that of skilled technicians or scientists, the darkest of arrogant personages have meticulously gained control of the true levers of power - real power to affect events on the grandest of scales. They hide behind the curtain - and behind the visible mechanisms of authority - and they are focused, determined and patient. Everything that the public is not.

As at no time in human history, the smallest group of powerful persons are able exert unimaginable control and manipulation over immense populations by commanding institutional authority - and, of course - through sophisticated media control.

With any meaningful grasp of human events on the large scale and over time reveals that there is a genuine battle between the forces of evil and the forces of good under way. And the forces of evil have made immense strides in their agenda - most especially - in recent years.

Michael
[email protected]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is what I get:

We're sorry, but this video may not be available.

If this video was recently uploaded, it may still be processing.
If this video is yours, you can check its status.

To see more videos visit our home page.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

i was left absolutely speechless. its almost like.. i see people living blindly while i know whats to come. it almost feels like a sin.. like adam and eve; they discovered the world through their own eyes, but at the same time were punished for it.

that video sort of, scares you at the beginning. and at the end, they tell you itll be ok. dont fear anything. death comes anyway. dying is better than living, as my friend once told me.

but as they say themselves, not everybody has the mind to accept it. some will say you're crazy.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by username371

I am getting the same........................."HELP"

2nd

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Weird that the link no longer works. Just go to Google video, and search Esoteric Agenda. :-) Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Esoteric Agenda has a lot of information in it. Is this information correct? For the most part I would have to say that it is. I have done some of my own research in to most of the matters discussed in this video and have not found anything as of yet to disprove it completely wrong. Though I will admit that the research is on going and in the end I may change my thoughts on this matter.
One question that I have seen posted here is how do we stop the powers that be, or how do we change our society? Well so far the best answer that I have been able to find would have to deal with the Venus Project started by Jacque Fesco and Roxanne Meadows. I will not go into great detail here on to what it all talks about but would suggest that one look into it, and come to your own conclusions at to if it is feasible or not. I for one think it is. They look at the root of problem; use the scientific method of thinking to try to find a way to correct what they perceive to be the issues at hand.
In the end the way things are now can not continue with us trying to get what little currency is out there and still live harmoniously with each other. For how can I live harmoniously with you when I have to compete against you just to pay bills that really don’t matter in the larger picture of humanity?
Esoteric Agenda helped wake me up to what is going on in the world, along with Zeitgeist Addendum, The Money Masters, What the Bleep do We Know and Forbidden Archeology true origins of man. One of these videos alone is good but put together and researched has a wealth of knowledge in them. Though in the end only you can come to your own conclusions and chose what path you will take.
So keep a open mind, do the research yourself, use the internet, use your local library, any form of information you can find, but most of all do the research!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I haven't read the thread and I don't need to. I saw this movie a while ago and thought it was amazing. If you have not seen it and have any interest in any of the NWO or conspiracy of the elite, as well as the deeper truth of our spirtual reality, then I HIGHLY recomend it.

I only stopped here because I stumbled on the thread while looking for a full version to download so I can burn it and some others to cd before it disappears.

Try this

Alt. Link to Full Movie

It is the only full version I kind find and it has Polish subtitles that I can't seem to turn off, but it is the same English video that I saw.

Anyone interested should ignore the comments from those who didn't like it. I have seen most of theses kinds of videos and I rate this as one of the very best. I would suggest watching and deciding for yourself, making your own choices is one of your most precious freedoms.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well if you like it to watch Esoteric Agenda here's the sequel:

Kymatica

video.google.com...

Enjoy.

.. in response to the title, for me this was not the most shocking video of "truth", search for Bill Deagle and you will see whats is scary lol

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Putting some of the information relayed in this video aside that may or may not be true, the underlying message is a simple one.....

Open your eyes, open your mind, Research the subject matters and come to your own conclusions, you may be surprised that all is not what it seems and take a deeper interest. Or, you may not and just shrug your shoulders and walk away.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join