It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESOTERIC Agenda The Most Shocking Video of TRUTH You will ever see!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
video.google.com

Found this 2hr version on Google Video. Now need time to find 2 hrs to watch it!

Edited to not make it a one-liner.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Meddle_Element]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

Well according to Cathy O'Briens books Trance Formation Of America and Access Denied For Reasons Of National Security the Clintons were coc aine drug lords...

Have you read either book ? I'd be interested to know what Hillary And William think of these claims? I mean if someone wrote that in full detail about me, I think I'd have a legal case for libel or slander no? I'd also like to know how William and Hillary get along with the Bush Sect? Hang on, I thought Democrats and Republicans were opposition, yet I frequently see William and Poppy (ask William why Father Bush's Skull and Bones nickname was poppy btw?) Bush hand in hand, friends forever type scenerios?

Of course, none of this has anything to do with the illuminati and the NWO agenda no less? I'm just a paranoid delusional with too much time on my hands...

Regards to your "friends".

Love

Z

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Democrats and Republicans don't have to be in opposition. Do you really buy that crap that the two sides can't get along? No. I can guarantee they are not drug lords
. I don't care what a book says from someone who is trying to cash in on the popularity of the Clinton's.

Bill Clinton wasn't even in skull and bones

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thain Esh Kelch

Yes I do believe in this after 20 years of research. 99% of this has been proven as fact. it is people like you that will sit back and not want to believe because it doesn't suit your lifestyle. Wake up.....it doesn't fit anyones lifestyle but it doesn't hurt to be aware of what may be....all these researchers and activist that care about mankind can't be wrong...but you sure can and others like you.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
IDk is it me......or does anyone else find this video...a......little weird?

I was inspired by the movie the first time I watched it but now......idk.......
I seem to believe that something is definitely wrong with this video.

The way the background music is introduced and manipulated makes it seem as if this video has an esoteric agenda of its own.........does anyone else see it or is it just me.....plz help me understand this video a little bit more.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
U.S. Grant joined the military as an officer from west point. He was never enlisted. Easiest debunk ever

Additionally, there is only ONE proven instance of man's dependance on celestial events. Our circadian rhythms are governed by sunlight. The lunar cycle has bearing on menstruation, etc.

Due to the lack of well researched information (this movie is all about seeking the answers for yourself), this one is debunked. I would go into detail but I've already wasted two hours of my life watching it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
How did this video resurface since the last post I can see is from 9-1 or so? Ah maybe another ignore for me?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
LOL at 16.08. "DANGER. MAY GEEK OUT WITH NO WARNING".
The people who put this film together are insulting your intelligence.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So should we move to western europe?

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

No..you wont get through this, cause you white people are too damn stupid.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by caballero

ehhh, the movie is a hoax!!!!!! it was made in response to the popular zeitgeist movie.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I feel this movie, at the surface, provides quite factual information which sheds light on the global situation at hand - however, the underlying point the movie makes is that we are all simply gods in amnesia. - That we have the potential to break free of this material world and live as god.

It talks about how your thoughts create the outcome of your reality, which is true to some extent as quantum physics has proved so - however, the ability to manipulate those thoughts to create any reality to wish is absurd. If you look at all of the global leaders, and all of the societies which manipulate the public, they are all engulfed in occult and satanic/Lucifer-ian belief systems, which is actually very present in this move "Esoteric Agenda" - So why would I ever wish to become and achieve what my enemies are so diligently trying to accomplish?

The way I see it - When/If global religion is implemented in the world, it will be just this - these esoteric beliefs, that there is no god other than yourself. That once you reach a state of supreme enlightenment, your thoughts will instantly manifest before your eyes (i.e, if you think of a naked woman, she will be right in front of you) - But because of all the fear which is being pumped out my the media and those who control world, - the majority of peoples thoughts will be submerged in this fear, instantly creating a personal hell if you will. Even if you decide to accept this belief but block out the fear, creating a reality of just love, you are still a god. And according to the bible, Lucifer was cast out of heaven for trying to achieve just that.

I feel we are meant to live with god, not be him.

Another thought on the concept of god in this esoteric belief. - It is you and you alone - when you become god, you become the earth so to speak, unable to interact with anything around you, in perfect harmonious balance, yes. But unable to observe as a conscious being which contains a part of god, not the whole thing.

To me, god is trapped in the center of the earth and it was with gods all encompassing love that god chose to do so - God is everything witch isn't conscious, for without the unconscious, we would not exist. It is the ultimate sacrifice to be god, and I do not understand why anyone would ever wish to be just that.

Does this make sense?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I haven't seen this thread posted for a couple a months, which means all the new ATS members may or may not have seen it. I'm pretty sure this link is on the Opening Post (OP), but here it is again.

An ATS member pointed it out to me after I'd made my first or second post at ATS. The video shows about 30 ongoing conspiracies and the illuminati and masonic groups behind them. Every new member should see it, and then progress to Zeitgeist video, just type Zeitgeist into the ATS search engine in the top right side of the screen.

Google Video Link

[edit on 26-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Simple

only 13% of you will watch it

all of you think you are the 13%.....but did you watch until the end, did you pass this information to others.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Simple

only 13% of you will watch it

all of you think you are the 13%.....but did you watch until the end, did you pass this information to others.

I watched untill the end...Sigh...With a Coke and a bag of chips. And afterward I emailed the link to a couple of my friends, so I did my part!

What I never like about these kind of documentaries is that they present too much 'shocking' information in a rather short time. And usually end up with some 'spiritual message' that could save us all if only...

Also I sometimes wonder how I personally could check out if G.W. Bush is bloodlined all the way to the Queen of England. Who can I call for this? Or about Barak Obama and Dick Cheney being cousins? Where to get solid information on this?

I guess there will always be questions...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That was brilliant. The end of the film is all you need to know. The rest is just fuel for the fire.

Get out there and love them to death. Light up the darkness.

I know a lot of people who need this message. I feel certain we all do. Pass it on.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

As to date it’s the most important video I’ve seen.
I had NO idea aspartame was so horrid for you.
You’ve (possibly) saved my life, lol...though maybe I shouldn't laugh!
I’ve been having marked vision problems (in one eye more than the other), headaches, and light *flashes* before my eyes, hair loss and balance issues.
I was ready to head off to the doctor as the onset of these problems was pretty fast and I’ve been degenerating at a pretty furious rate.
Well geeeeesh!
Do I thank Mom for sending me all that Crystal Light from the States or sue her?
I’ve been drinking Crystal Light straight for about 6 weeks - hot and cold.
Funny that!
My *problems* started about what - 2 weeks after Moms *care package* arrived.
Eeek!
I just hope the eye problems will reverse themselves.

THANK YOU for posting the Video - I’m not through with it but I wanted to thank you right off after hearing all about my little friend Aspartame!

*Be back after viewing the rest of the video*!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join