It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
OK, i really do not know what all the frustration about Planet X really is, --aside from the fact that our Gov't and Scientist seem to not have much to say about it, themselves.. . perhaps Planet X is full of aliens. Perhaps not. Perhaps they're coming to "choose" some specimens for their own habitations. . . AND PERHAPS maybe they just need something from us... like Gold / Silver ... .?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

The Orion Syndicate, that is.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
It shows up fine for me
NO large black spots.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Found this on yahoo.com homepage in the featured section.

very interesting

caught my attention when they claimed it was near Orion.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

My friend exposed the blank area of the 'supposed location of Planet X'.I think he told me that he used aladin preview.Anyways...you see that bright star in the middle of the image?
Well that my friends...is Planet X or'Nibiru',as some people call it.
Feel free to prove me wrong.I'm just glad I know what the government is going to do when the 'supposed doomsday occurs.'
And let's just say...it involves the phrase...'Every man for himself!'

F.M.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
it's quite funny you say that because I'm looking at it right now, and there is no dark spot at all... I afraid that your attempt to bring this hoax to life has been foiled.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
ok so i was looking for the location of planet x when i stumbled across something even more interesting. it looks like some kind of aircraft. heres the location(i'll try my best with this) RA5h32m32.105 Dec.-5"01'29.36 0'03'55.34". no idea what it could be. maybe a UFO. def. not a star cuz aren't those kind of round. check it out!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Sorry for waking up this thread, but here it is:

If someone would like to hide something from google sky, they wouldn't just put a black square. There's a perfect solution to this - just copy over another segment of the sky. You know Photoshop?

Then no one would have a clue that something is there - just stars and no square.

They wouldn't just put a childish "black square". There's much more advanced technologies out there.

That black square there is for some other reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Haha, what? If it was located on the other side of the sun, we would still be able to see it six to nine months out of the year since WE ORBIT THE SUN. If it was coming at us from precisely below the orbital plane, the sun wouldn't be a problem, and furthermore, it would be clearly visible to the entire nighttime half of the southern hemisphere (well the part that's below the orbital plane, which changes a little bit with the season). This is because, in case you haven't heard, the earth is round. Anything short of exactly perpendicular to the orbital plane is even easier to see for at least half the year. It's not like we have difficulty seeing Venus, which tends to be angularly near the sun all year. You just have to look at it during certain times in the day.

EDIT: of course, if it orbited very close to the sun in an orbit perpendicular to the orbital plane of everything else, it'd be rather difficult to see, since the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, and all, but nobody claims that mercury is planet X.

EDIT 2: Which is to say that nobody claims that planet X hangs around in an orbit similar to mercury's but in a perpendicular orbit. Mercury orbits around the sun in the same rough plane as the rest of the planets.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by mdiinican]

[edit on 3-12-2008 by mdiinican]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
found one more black out, rely freaky...around Eskimo nebula on the right
let me know what you think...

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the missing place in google sky is avaible in other programs... I didn't have to search a lot... I joined quickly this 2 parts:

img72.imageshack.us...

there's nothing there... believe in science - not in gossips..

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

My friend exposed the blank area of the 'supposed location of Planet X'.I think he told me that he used aladin preview.Anyways...you see that bright star in the middle of the image?
Well that my friends...is Planet X or'Nibiru',as some people call it.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

Ok, I will then lol.
archive.stsci.edu...
Same coordinates, totally different sky survey taken many years before, yet the star hasn't moved at all. Know what that means? It's not a planet. It's a distant star, that's all there is to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Would it not have been easier and less alarming if google wanted to hide something, just to photoshop the offending item out. It would be real easy to do. takeig that into account makes me think that there is no planet there

kx

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
open up Google Earth - goto the area in question.
add the image overlay from nasa.
there are no bright spots in that area.
now try to place the Aladin image.
doesn't really fit..

whatever tho, who cares.
a little weird i suppose.
didn't see any other blank spots @ this resolution while doing a quick scan.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
Im slightly confused by all this Planet X 'stuff'.
Orions Belt (and surrounding stars) is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, BUT, Planet X, which is flying in to meet us, will only be viewable (for 3 years from 2009) from the Southern Hemisphere

How is this possible?

Good question, but I guess if it exists and if it's there it may be moving south across the sky so when it's visible it will only be seen from the Southern Hemisphere.

Don't know what to believe on Planet X, but I'm in the Southern Hemisphere so if I see it, I'll let you all know.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well everyone let's not forget that for an "orbiting" mass the size of or is a planet it has to be extremely large to be able to just bust through the sun's gravitational pull and ram us and not any other larger planets either. I mean what kind of measly gravity does the earth have? This thing has to be huge and in a very wide oval-shaped orbit being thrown way out into space and coming back through the system very seldom. Could explain some natural disasters, climatic cycles and maybe the ice age and alleged 3 previous polar shifts?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

i can see a big bright thing i typed in Orion's belt it wasnt blacked out lol

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join