It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Keeping Planet X a Secret!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
~ Look in the area of Orion's Belt using the Google Earth - Sky feature, and you will find that a couple of areas have been blacked out.

LAT -6.01931°
LONG -91.5903°
Directions: To here - From here

This is supposedly the exact location of Planet X in our galaxy.

~ Why would it be necessary to hide something like this?

The Secret Keeping of Planet X (quarter of the way down the page)

[edit on 26-3-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Your right,

This is quite odd!

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Star and flag for you

[edit on 25-3-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Ok, maybe I missed it in one of your other threads, but how do you know this is the exact location of planet X in our galaxy?

That is to say, if we can't see it, how do you know where it is?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

I didn't even know about google earth sky...That's so sick!

I'm taking a look now for Nibiru. Google earth isn't always clear because the pictures could be old, that may be the same deal with the milky way.

Then again, you could be right.

You need to give the declination and right ascention, not lat/long by the way.

P.S. Just like google earth, there's a sort of "pole effect" at about -89 degrees, 0 hours.

Is that what you're referring to? There's a similar feature 180 degrees to the opposite side.

I think its just the focal point of how the map was put together...

[edit on 3/25/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

This is also the exact position of Planet X in our galaxy.

Could you bother to enlighten us as to your technical capabilities to positively state the above? I suggest they are limited, as IF there was a planet X coming to kill us all and you had the ability to state the above for certain, you wouldn't be using....of all things....GOOGLE SKY to point it out.

I am saddened by the amount of people that will take ridiculous things like this seriously, based on ridiculous threads like this. The term I am looking for here is ignorance. I swear, sometimes its the uniformed leading the ignorant in this place...other times there are pure genius threads. Guess we have to suffer through stuff like this to get the occasional diamond in the rough around here.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Could you bother to enlighten us as to your technical capabilities to positively state the above? I suggest they are limited, as IF there was a planet X coming to kill us all and you had the ability to state the above for certain, you wouldn't be using....of all things....GOOGLE SKY to point it out.

I am saddened by the amount of people that will take ridiculous things like this seriously, based on ridiculous threads like this. The term I am looking for here is ignorance. I swear, sometimes its the uniformed leading the ignorant in this place...other times there are pure genius threads. Guess we have to suffer through stuff like this to get the occasional diamond in the rough around here.

Wow, why do you take things so seriously? What do you want me to say? Alright I'm sorry I believe what I said. That is supposedly its exact location in our galaxy. There!

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
So, Planet X is in the general direction of Orion? You might want to explain that to the other people on ATS (and elsewhere) who have definitive proof that Planet X / Nibaru is only visible from the South Pole, and the still other people who have conclusive proof that it's somehow orbiting the sun exactly opposite Earth's position. I keep seeking enlightenment, and finding only confusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

~ Look in the area of Orion's Belt using the Google Earth - Sky feature, and you will find that a couple of areas have been blacked out.

LAT -6.01931°
LONG -91.5903°
Directions: To here - From here

This is supposedly the exact location of Planet X in our galaxy.

~ Why would it be necessary to hide something like this?

The Secret Keeping of Planet X (quarter of the way down the page)

Im slightly confused by all this Planet X 'stuff'.
Orions Belt (and surrounding stars) is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, BUT, Planet X, which is flying in to meet us, will only be viewable (for 3 years from 2009) from the Southern Hemisphere

How is this possible?

EDIT: See that someone above me is under the same confusion!

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Well put......at least i found your post worth reading on this thread.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by atlasastro]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
flagged, interesting!

It would be nice to read some research that X is in that place, but anyway, why google is making black holes to evening sky? Thats alarming for me.

Something have to be censored from us all. What can be like that? I hope that somebody from us is heading to south pole with own equipments and good camera, and then we all get hard facts from this supposed X position.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar

Orions Belt (and surrounding stars) is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, BUT, Planet X, which is flying in to meet us, will only be viewable (for 3 years from 2009) from the Southern Hemisphere

How is this possible?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Mark Roazhar]

Yes, Orion's Belt is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, but you cannot see the entirety of Orion's Belt from there. You do realize how small we really are, right?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've seen a youtube video which mentions that planet x is supposed to be in orions belt.

But as with the rest of them,you take it with the preverbial pinch. Interesting to see that this area has been blanked out. Are there many areas blanked out?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
First you say you've identified where Planet X is - remarkable in itself given that it doesn't exist - then you accuse us of taking you too seriously, then you backtrack and say it's "supposedly" in that location. Based on what supposition? Supposed by whom?

If you post a theory for public consideration, you can hardly be surprised when the public responds with its considered opinion!

Here's mine. This is tired old nonsens, isn't it? The weblink you posted in your OP is symptomatic of the problem here. It states as fact the idea that Hubble is viewing the alleged planet, that the government is covering it up, and that knowledge is being hidden from the public. But it gives absolutely no evidence either of the existence of the planet, or the existence of a cover up.

This is supposition and crazy belief dressed up as fact. Planet X doesn't exist. There is no Nibiru. And the world will not end in 2012. Prove me wrong.

LW

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I had to come look, since there were only 12 responses and it already had 5 flags.

I was thinking to myself, how in the world can "Google Earth", which shows satellite images of the surface of the earth, hide a planet in space? Then I saw you were refering to Google Sky.

I see now. I doubt it is Planet X, but it certainly does look like an intentional edit. Perhaps a spy satellite had drifted into the image?

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

This is supposition and crazy belief dressed up as fact. Planet X doesn't exist. There is no Nibiru. And the world will not end in 2012. Prove me wrong.

You have to know your self, that it cant be done. People in my country didnt believe that war is coming, before they have to run and hide from bombers above. So it goes, always has.

Life is much depended from believe. Even the fact is finally based on believe. If you deny knowledge based on your obvious attitude, what is hostile to possibility, you wont get any "hard facts" before you have to run.

Attitude is most important, and I hope that you will find an open way to deal with different arguments.

Wisdom comes from small drops of knowledge, rising to great river at the end.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Wow, why do you take things so seriously? What do you want me to say? Alright I'm sorry I believe what I said. That is supposedly its exact location in our galaxy. There!

Well, where did you get your information that it is now "supposedly" in that location? Do you know something the rest of us don't?

As another person pointed out, there seems to be a lot of speculation as to where this planet X is located.

Are there multiples of this planet or something? If I were to believe all the supposed locations of this thing, it would seem we are surrounded by them.

Also, when questioning if we take you seriously, are you implying we shouldn't and that you have made all of this up?

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

[edit on 26-3-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

You have to know your self, that it cant be done. People in my country didnt believe that war is coming, before they have to run and hide from bombers above. So it goes, always has.

Life is much depended from believe. Even the fact is finally based on believe. If you deny knowledge based on your obvious attitude, what is hostile to possibility, you wont get any "hard facts" before you have to run.

Attitude is most important, and I hope that you will find an open way to deal with different arguments.

Wisdom comes from small drops of knowledge, rising to great river at the end.

What nonsense. Sorry - but I've read better philosophical warblings on the back of breakfast cereal packets. In my experience, what you get in rivers is mostly water.

Look, this is a conspiracy site, and this post is in Skunk Works - I have no problem with anyone posting anything they like. I'm not being hostile, I'm challenging what was posted. If every half-baked theory on these boards went unquestioned because of a divine right to state belief as fact, it wouldn't be half the site it is, and I feel I have a right to defend it's integrity.

The frustrating thing is, we have here a possible conspiracy, on a very small scale. If google sky has edited a patch of sky, it would be intriguing to find out why. But I may as well say "it's evidence of a giant alien baked bean processing plant" as Planet X, because there's an exactly equal amount of evidence that aliens like baked beans as there is of the existence of Planet X.

Like I say, I appreciate the right to speculate - but be prepared that people might question your convictions if you can't back them up. And don't accuse people who are actually looking for truth, and trying to deny ignorance, of being narrow minded simply because they don't fall in with hippy platitudes.

LW

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If google sky has edited a patch of sky, it would be intriguing to find out why.

That is the right question, and I ask it too in my first post in this threat. I am only waiting that somebody give some information about the supposed location of this X, comparing it to this cutted scene... "But still not come."

If nothing show up in coming days, I ignore this "X" from this issue, but the main question, like you say will stand: "Why google are making these black holes to sky?"

I just find out, that you sound so hostile at your post, maybe frustrated to this issue in general? Just give some time, maybe somebody give the needed information about the locations, and then we see that google is cutting out the same locations...

No bad feelings, just try to keep mind open. Its not easy. And please, dont compare me to a hippy, I have been a soldier and police for years, "Auts!" That really hurts.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Yes, Orion's Belt is visible from the Northern Hemisphere, but you cannot see the entirety of Orion's Belt from there. You do realize how small we really are, right?

You what?

Of course you can see the entirety of Orion's belt - the 3 middle stars that form the 'waist' of the constellation Orion!

If this is the location on Planet X and it's necessary for Google Sky to blank it out then it means conclusively that every amateur astronomer on the planet should be able to readily find and identify it

If planet x requires blanking out from Google sky, it means it must be bright and distinct enough that anyone comparing that portion of the sky with a star map would quickly recognise the anomaly - if it's too faint to be seen with a basic telescope it's too faint to show up on Google sky as anything more than one of thousands of very faint stars and thuis would require no covering up.

Well done. This (IMO) is exactly what this forum should be used for - presenting 'alternative' theories which can actually be tested.

Should take at best 3 or 4 days and we'll have incontrovertible proof that planet x is real.

Unless, of course, it's not there

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Let's have a better look at Orion, okay?

Click here: apod.nasa.gov...

Now, as you can see, the cameras on Google Earth don't pick up more than 1/10th of what's in the area. On an excellent camera, with a good telescope, we see the place is actually crammed full of stars and galaxies and some stunning nebulas (they will probably look like stars to most of you unless you do a lot of backyard astronomy).

When looking at something astronomical, Google Sky should only be used as a brief reference before moving on to more detailed maps. Their cameras really aren't that good.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join