It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More terminator stuff that you havent seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
hey this is by far the coolest thing i've seen in a while ok ok maybe exagerating but this is pretty kick ass enitechlabs.com...

i'm pretty sure its for the series because i managed to stop a referance to the turk in some of the scrabled video

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
wow so like no terminator fans in this board i see, anyways if you want a quick scare i really recommend looking at the later videos in this series

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
wow so like no terminator fans in this board i see, anyways if you want a quick scare i really recommend looking at the later videos in this series

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well your right, those are pretty scary videos.
I had mixed feelings about them at first. I know FTL particles have been theoretical for quite some time, so not to surprising that some people out there are doing some work regarding them. By the time I got to the last video that was when I said this has to be part of the Sarah Conner Terminator series. Aside from that they were pretty good videos. I also did a search to see if I could find what any one else is saying about them, just in case you would like to know.

Wiki

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Well your right, those are pretty scary videos.
I had mixed feelings about them at first. I know FTL particles have been theoretical for quite some time, so not to surprising that some people out there are doing some work regarding them. By the time I got to the last video that was when I said this has to be part of the Sarah Conner Terminator series. Aside from that they were pretty good videos. I also did a search to see if I could find what any one else is saying about them, just in case you would like to know.

Wiki

did you happen to spot the turk is still alive message i think there might be more too

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I saw the turk message on a video that was not on the web page listed here. I was aware of what was meant by the turk, but did not look more into that.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Its kind of an interesting web series, alright. We'll have to see if it continues, assuming the show gets picked up for a 2nd season.

Speaking of the show, I think it has a tremendous amount of potential. So far, it has been very good...in stark contrast to most of the garbage crossing the airwaves these days, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

As far as the show goes, I think it has been some good and some not. I have been enjoying it all in all. Just not like I'm going to rank it up in the top five or anything like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
this show is pretty creaty and defenetly a bit out of the box and if they comeback i'll bewatcging it again

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

top topics

join