It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal Mart is a NWO tool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been thinking quite about this, and have come to the conclusion that Wal Mart is a tool of the NWO. I have several reasons for this, foremost being

Homogenization- Wal Mart's are the same everywhere you go, same products, same prices, same policies. Regional items are not on sale, it would affect their practices of undercutting prices and putting small businesses out of sale, therefore lowering their power to be EVERYWHERE you go.

Censorship- Have you ever been in the book section of a Wal Mart? I've never seen so many Romance and Clive Cussler books in one place before. Same thing with movies, I challenge you to find a truly edgy, thought provoking movie that has not won an academy award. They decide what we should watch just by taking it off the shelves.

Food- Have you ever gotten some of Wal-Mart's meat? The soak in in water to add weight so they can sell less for more, and then wrap it in their central location before freezing it and shipping it out. Not to mention all the hormones and chemicals that are designed to make us docile and weak. They also only sell crap on those shelves, food designed to make us weak and fat.

Wal Mart is now spreading to Europe, where it will doubtlessly take off there as well. Tell me what you think, add your thoughts. I could fill up volumes with Wal Mart's complicity with the NWO. Fight for the difference, resist the conformity that the NWO and Wal Mart will sell!

LAX

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
idk sounds lill far fetched. It could be, or maybe your just paranoid,no offense. It could happen but i doubt it.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am paranoid, but if it not true than Wal Mart is doing a damn good job of taking over the world already.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Walmart is just annother step in a rationalization of the distribution of goods. Retail chains and franchising were the grandparents of Walmart.

Funny how I don't here people comparing Kmart, or homedepot to satan but they always attack Walmart. I know the left is desparate to get unions into Walmart and so far is unsuccessful.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Home depot and gocery food chains aren't as all-inclusive as Wal mart. Wal mart represents the firsat step of the grand "corporation" that will control everything.

BTW, I think unions have too much power as it is

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Dreamstone,

actually I agree with you but Walmart has spun off many clones. In Canada many large chains of stores have tried this onestop shopping idea already but few pulled it off like Walmart. The difference with Walmart that I see is that they stripped down the concept to the level of exactly what their customers wanted instead of what some executive thought customers wanted.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
true...gain the support of loyal customers, and once you have it and they have no alternative you can choose what they should buy

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Gotta say that there are some definite bad things that Walmart seems to be doing, and you just might be on to something the DS.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Not to mention almost everything that wal-mart sells is made in communist china.People always compare democrats to communists yet they themselves have no problem buying alot of chinese made goods and therefore support communism and making the U.S. economy even weaker.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by McGotti]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
excellent point, yet another example of money blurring the line between states.

Money, not military will be the weapon that brings down this world

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
As I understand it Wal-Mart is an extension of the Red Chinese Secret Police which controls all the slave factories in China where cheap reproductions are made and flood the U.S. market. This is why Toy's R Us is going out of business as well as Safeway in California, next is Europe.
It is called Globalization, a spin off of NAFTA, kiss your ass goodbye

Whitepanther

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There's a discussion about Wal-Mart and what it is doing to the U.S. in the Jeff Rense archives (12-05-03) at www.soundwaves2000.com. You may find it interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Walmart is a classic example of a megacorporation. That aside, it should be noted that the NWO is a coming event, and the freemasons, illuminati, and other power players are just those who wish to see their particular version of this event occur.

Walmart is a major power player, with extensive capital and retail resources. It can lean on politicians, and it controls entire markets. Basically, Wal-Mart approaches smaller companies who make things like clothes, toys, ect. and say "Whichever one of you can offer us the most stuff at the best price gets the contract." This creates a great of competition and removes the need for Walmart to buy smaller companies while maintaining control over a large market share. X number of companies get in, and the ones who gunned for the contract are left high and dry. Now, Wal-Mart moves a LOT of any given product any day, so smaller corporations are chained to Wal-Mart until they go bankrupt.

Let me explain: In order to maintain the quotas and undercut the competition, the corporation must cut into is own bottom line. So, if and when it is let go by Wal-Mart, it has little capital to reinvest and usually goes under without a supplier. Wal-Mart maintains market control in this fashion. It doesn't care if Lofwyr came by and burnt down all your merchandise, it only cares about the bottom line.

Another issue is its massive inventory system, which I suspect creates a database for customers in any given region, which makes it easy for Wal-mart to direct items that will move to a given area and undercut bussinesses there. It can and has been done- they can and will sell prettymuch everything they can there.

Control any amount of an economy, and you have power. Control a large portion fo it, and you have a lot of power.

DE

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Walmart is a giant pile, but at least if you need a crappy job that you won't mind quitting, you can get one there no matter how lazy and incompetent you are.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Some Wal-Mart history, links to China and links to more research on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or do your own ATS search. There are TONS of Wal-Mart threads with significant research and evidence. Search RATS too if you're cleared, for shocking pics from Bennetville.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
Censorship- Have you ever been in the book section of a Wal Mart? I've never seen so many Romance and Clive Cussler books in one place before. Same thing with movies, I challenge you to find a truly edgy, thought provoking movie that has not won an academy award. They decide what we should watch just by taking it off the shelves.

I've noticed that too...I mean check out the video games...where is Enter the Matrix? where are all the War games, Shoot'em up, Raceing games, or Fight simulators....Not there...all that is there is E stuff no T or M stuff. I mean I don't mind Mario or Sonic, but what about the people who want to buy the other games?

I have also noticed it with the Movies to...they don't sell the Matrix
and when Reloaded came out it was only there for a week! then all the displays dissappered and the movie was nowhere to be found! They also sell EDITED movies now, and they refeues to cary Anim�, they did cary Chobbits for a week but then quicky pulled it. And don't get me started on the music...I mean if it has an offencive album cover and no exsplict lyrics they wont cary it, I mean they won't even cary some Scorpions albums, and If you like the rolling stones, there is no sticky fingers there or Alice in Chains, there is no self titled album sold.

But I agree with you...I mean Walmart seems to be taking over the world, soon wallmart will buy out stores like K-mart, Home Depot., Target and anyother compitision that's out there. And I hope that day never comes.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
K-mart is already going down due to competition by Wal-Mart as well. And the new , more "economical way to shop", is controlled by Wal Mart as well. (I speak of Sam's Club) If you can buy it, they will supply it. As long as it doesn't hurt what they want, total homegeneity.

It seems that more and more, we are not defined by what we think, but what we buy. By the time the NWO is established, they won't need massive reprogramming, mass marketing will have done the job for them.

The Bennetville pics were fascinating. The scale of the operation in place is huge, bigger by far than what I expected. Also interesting to note that Wal Mart is the number one retailer of firearms in the country. Also note that they have surreptitiously pushed for electronic locks on guns.

We may be armed, but they could just shut it all down.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why not boycott the beast of bentonville? Anyone who buys any thing from there that is made in china is supporting the Chinese war machine which in my opinion will one day be used against us. sorry...forgot everyone is concerned about low prices, and the rural people have no choice once the beast comes to town and kills off all the small bussines.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I just saw another installment in the "Women of Wal-Mart" TV commercial promotion they're doing to challenge the law suits etc.

This backwater chick is the "Vice President of Greeting Cards"...

"I've been at Wal-Mart 18 years, now I'm the Vice President of Greeting Cards..."

Gawd that cracks me up. Think she shares an office with the Candy Czar or reports to the High Supreme Greeter?

VP of Greeting Cards.

That took 18 years? I guess it would for a WOMAN.

No offense to women, it's what Wal-Mart is being sued for...slow promotions for women.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A sexist company that controls much of the market share in jobs and product.

Just another methos of their repression

top topics

<<   2 >>

join