It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real spark for Tibet's riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The cutting and editting by BBC is so typical, the comment and conclusions are so expected.

Anyone who believes that the Chinese police were the villains in this movie (yes I call it movie):

Shut off the audio and watch the movie again, and ask deep in your heart what do you see.

EDIT: You always see what you wanna see, if that is what you really wanted to see, then keep on convincing yourself that is what you see.
Seems like the first moment some footage of polices and monks are being released, the typical western media and DL mindless followers will immediately see an evil in those guys in uniform and heros in those guys in robes, despite that it is the guys in robes who are throwing stones, hitting and kicking the guys in uniform who are holding up a line and only defending themselves. Very typical, and keep on proofing my point that DL supporters are brainwashed and the Western media biased....

[edit on 23/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson
Nor do New York Police arrest for people merely speaking the mind unlike China.

6 were arrested

Guess you ignore information dont want to hear

Chinese authorities have handed out lengthy prison sentences to Tibetans for nothing more than speaking their mind.

Why dont I quote Hilter on why the jews need to be exterminated?

"Free-Tibet" is not a objective source, I dont quote Xinhua.com or sinodaily.com because of that reason. activist sites are the only things you quote

And you call me a propagandist!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Tibet never was part of China.

Not according to every government in the world and the Dalai lama

In the treaty of 1918 both China and Great Britain recognised Tibet as a self ruling country and stipulated the borders between both countries.

Where?. You claimed that in the other thread and never provided ANY proof WHAT SO EVER

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Your arguing against police brutality and then you praise murders?. Strange

As usual China White you distort the facts and lie about people. I have never praised any murders.

If you think otherwise please quote and link to it. I'll let others judge the truth because i can quote what I've actually said:

This is what I really said about violence by protesters:

I don't think any Westerners here support what the Tibetans did either, but we can't condemn them because we don't practice selective morality.

In the West we cannot entirely blame these Tibetan people given the long years of human rights abuses, tortures, famine and state murders imposed by China.

and I said it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There is some more news footage obtained after much of the initial rioting, it shows china parading a few protesters after their arrest. Let us just hope that china does not treat these prisoners in the same manner as they did with the members of Falungong and harvest their organs.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

As usual China White you distort the facts and lie about people. I have never praised any murders.

You praised the people who committed the riots which is praising their actions of murder. Dont pout and exaggerate what I said

And your selective answering is getting absurd.

Where is the proof about the 1918 treaty
The Secret Chinese documents
The earthquakes
The 1.2million Tibetans killed
The fact that you always link to activist websites

You always seem to avoid the question

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
There is some more news footage obtained after much of the initial rioting, it shows china parading a few protesters after their arrest.

So?

Let us just hope that china does not treat these prisoners in the same manner as they did with the members of Falungong and harvest their organs.

Which you are yet to prove

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

In the treaty of 1918 both China and Great Britain recognised Tibet as a self ruling country and stipulated the borders between both countries.

Where?. You claimed that in the other thread and never provided ANY proof WHAT SO EVER

I have provided lots of proof. You selectively ignore it and keep misleading everybody by saying the same lies as you do here.

I gave evidence on this page on another thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

in reply to wwssii (security forces swarm Tibet):

wwssii asked:

tell me that before 1949, what the tibet looked like? what kind of country it was? who ever recognize that?

* Convention Between Great Britain and Thibet 1904
*Peace Treaty Between Ladakh and Tibet at Tingmosgang (1684)
*Treaty Between Tibet and Nepal 1856
*Agreement Between Tibet and Kashmir 1852
*Agreement Between Great Britain, China and Tibet Amending Trade Regulations of 1893 (dated 1908) which recognises Tibet's frontier with China in eastern Sichuan and China's acknowledgement of Tibet as a sovereign nation.
*Convention Between Great Britain, China, and Tibet, Simla 1914
*Anglo-Tibetan Declaration (1914)
*Agreement for the Restoration of Peaceful Relations Between China and Tibet (1918)
* Treaty of Friendship and Alliance between the Government of Mongolia and Tibet 1913:
* Supplementary Agreement Regarding Mutual Withdrawal of Troops and Cessation of Hostilities Between Chinese and Tibetans (1918) China recognised Tibet's border with Sichuan and Tibet as a sovereign nation.

Quoting articles from the "Agreement for the Restoration of Peaceful Relations Between China and Tibet (1918)"

Article 1. Whereas a state of hostilities arose last year between Chinese and Tibetans owing to an attack by Chinese troops on Tibetan troops on account of a trifling dispute near Leiwuchi and Chiamdo; and whereas the leaders on both sides are now desirous of a restoration of peaceful relations on the general basis of both sides retaining the territories they now occupy; and whereas the British Government has consented to mediate in the dispute; the following arrangement for a complete cessation of hostilities has been agreed upon between the undersigned, namely, General Liu Tsanting, commanding the Chinese troops at Batang, and acting on behalf of China. The Kalon Lama, commanding the Tibetan troops on the frontier, and acting on behalf of Tibet, and Mr. Eric Teichman, of His Britannic Majesty's Consular Service, acting on behalf of the British Government.

Article 3. It is agreed that the provisional boundary line between Chinese and Tibetan controlled territory shag be as follows: The districts of Batang (Bean), Yenching (Tsakalo), Itun (Sanpa or Taso), Tejung (a), Litang, (Lihua), Kantze, Nyarong (Chantui or Chanhua), Luho (Changku or Drango)(b), Taofu (Taowu), Hokou (Nyachuka or Yachiang), Tachienlu (Dartsendo or Kangting), Tanpa (Romidrango)(c), Lutingchiao (Jazamaka)(e), Chiulung (Jezerong)(d), Hsiangcheng (Tinghsiang)(f), and Taocheng(g), and the country lying to the east of them, shall be under the control of the Chinese; no Tibetan troops or civil or military officials being permitted to reside therein; while the districts of Riwoche (Leiwuchi), Enta(h), Chiamdo (Changtu), Draya (Chaya), Markam-Gartok (Chiangka or Ningching), Gonjo (Kungchueh), Sangen (Sangai or Wucheng), Tungpu (i), Tengko (k),**** Seshu (Shihchu), Derge (Teko), and Beyu (Paiyu), and the country lying to the west of them, shall be under the control of the Tibetans; no Chinese troops or civil or military officials being permitted to reside therein. As soon as the Governments of China and Tibet shall have formally accepted this agreement, all the Tibetan troops and civil and military officials at present in Kantze and Nyarong (Chantui) districts shall be withdrawn; the Chinese civil and military authorities engaging not to oppress or in any way maltreat the natives of those parts, including the Lamas of Dargye Gomba and other monasteries, after the withdrawal of the Tibetan troops. The existing boundaries of Yunnan Province and of the Kokonor (i.e., the territory at present under the control of the Sining officials) shall remain for the present unchanged.

Article 7. When the Governments of China and Tibet shall have formally accepted this agreement, all the Chinese prisoners in the hands of Tibetans, and all the Tibetan prisoners in the hands of the Chinese, shall be released and permitted to return home if they so desire.

Source: Crown-copyright document in the India Office Records, L/P&S/10/714, E. Teichman to J.ÊJordan, 21 Aug. 1918.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You praised the people who committed the riots which is praising their actions of murder. Dont pout and exaggerate what I said

Quote me exactly and link to it, otherwise you're a liar.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
treaties (if it is even true) during the colonial era? as a patriot I am still throwing up on these treaties and for my part we can burn all these treaties
Well do I hear the nationalistic part of myself speaking??

give me a break -->

black pages of HUMAN and CHINESE history

[edit on 23/3/08 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I have provided lots of proof.

No you haven't.

I asked Twice and neither of those times you responded

If mentions nothing about sovereignty like you claimed

Maybe you forgot this bit.

2. This agreement is of a temporary nature and shall only remain in force until
such time as the Governments of China, Tibet, and Great Britain shall have
arrived at a final and permanent tripartite settlement; but In the meantime it
cannot be modified in any way except with the unanimous consent of all three
contracting parties

Yeah, anymore proof?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The earthquakes

Where is the proof about the 1918 treaty?

Provided to you twice now

(documents seized by Khampa Guerillas in 1966 quoting Tibetan Deaths since 1959 from PLA handbook)

Already provided to you. The book by Michel Piessel, Cavaliers of Kham (London: Heinemann, 1972) which gives annotated sources. I recommend it as reading material to anybody interested in the invasion of Tibet.

Already provided to you. Conclusions of the international as reported by United Press International 17 September 1984.

China dismisses the figures because China defines Tibet as only being the TAR and excludes two thirds of the former Tibet to fudge the numbers.

Earthquakes are an irrelevant comment just added for interest, but if you want to read about the massive earthquake which presaged invasion of tibet read Michel Piessel's book.

Are Youtube and CNN activist sites ?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And what does this mean to you ?

Governments of China, Tibet, and Great Britain

and China White,

Article 2.... In the meantime it cannot be modified in any way except with the unanimous consent of all three contracting parties

Perhaps you can tell me China White when that unanimous consent was given ?

And as for your cartoon Ichinisan, you should have added China at the carve up table and relabelled the Pie as Tibet then it would be a pefect analogy of Chinese Imperialism.

Tell me you Chinese supporters, if might is right shouldn't China be part of the Japanese empire by now ?

[edit on 23-3-2008 by sy.gunson]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Quote me exactly and link to it, otherwise you're a liar.

Your words wont exactly that. It was on the lines of the riots had every reason to riot or be angry at Chinese.

And you seem to avoid my questions again

And excuse me

You claimed this
"China asserts claim over Kashmir, the Indian Himalayas, Bhutan Assam, Burma, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, western Borneo, Sarawak, Philippines and of course Taiwan."

The earthquakes

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Your words wont exactly that.

Oh so I did not praise them ?

So you are a liar aren't you ?

I have answered you above and it seems you had no truoble finding the treaty of 1918. No doubt you can find all the other treaties too if you make an effort (which you wont)

[edit on 23-3-2008 by sy.gunson]

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Provided to you twice now

No you haven't

Already provided to you. The book by Michel Piessel, Cavaliers of Kham (London: Heinemann, 1972) which gives annotated sources. I recommend it as reading material to anybody interested in the invasion of Tibet.

And I argued that they have the documents but only claimed to have seen them.

I SAID PROOF not fantasy stories

Already provided to you. Conclusions of the international as reported by United Press International 17 September 1984.

Or you mean the organisation you didn't even know the name of?

Earthquakes are an irrelevant comment just added for interest, but if you want to read about the massive earthquake which presaged invasion of tibet read Michel Piessel's book.

LOL.

You claimed there was a earthquake in 1959 and then in 2008.

Another lie which you conveniently refer to in a book by a fantasy writer

Are Youtube and CNN activist sites ?

And who are they quoting?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Perhaps you can tell me China White when that unanimous consent was given ?

Where is the sovereignty claim?????????

More lies from you. It mentions nothing about sovereignty

So now a temporary cease fire is a treaty?.

You lied about the document and purposely tried to hide the fact that it was temporary. It wasn't signed by the Chinese government either but by a warlord and broke a earlier treaty the British made, Making it void to begin with

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chinawhite

I was soooo hoping you would challenge the claim that Falun Gong practioners were having their organs harvested. Below you will find a link. There are plenty more investigations and testimony where that came from. Killing people for their religious beliefs seems to be a pattern with Chinese authoriites.

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Oh so I did not praise them ?

If you mean not your exact words

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I was soooo hoping you would challenge the claim that Falun Gong practioners were having their organs harvested.

Wow, the smoking barrel

?????

Your video proves nothing except the propaganda you are willing to link to propagandist websites. They only show doctors performing operations which could be any operation not organ transplanting.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join