It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Loch Ness Monster does exist.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am quite sure most of you have heard of the bible story of Jonah and the Whale, Right?. This Whale was The Loch Ness Monster. This Subterranean Aquatic Mammal was specially created by Allah to do specific duties and functions. In this case dealing with Jonah, Allah punished Jonah for trying to evade his responsibility by not going to the people of Nineveh and bringing them back to the rememberance of Allah and his worship of him. So, Jonah took to a ship to flee his responsibility, Allah caused great waves to rock the boat to the point where Jonah fell into the mouth and belly of Nessy. Now, if Jonah did not have unshakeable faith in Allah, Jonah would have not been spared the horrific event that happened at this time of his life. As a Black Man of Nubian descent these stories of my forefathers are real, All of this is recorded in Ancient scriptures and Cuneiform tablets. Salaamu Alaykum.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I noticed you became a member today? do you have a source for your claims? or is this your theory? I dont see how a man can fit inside nessie? with her being a small wee lassey according to those who have seen her,

And by small wee lassey i mean nessie is nowhere near the size of a blue wale, or any other whale large enough to swallow a man,

Just curious would be nice to know where this came from.

Anyhow welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How does this story in any way related to Islam??????
I'm pretty damn sure this story existed much earlier then the muslim religion itself.. Which to me seems a religion made from every other religion..
....... Its kinda stupid really.

Anyways, If you'll excuse me I have to check my myspace.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by 168.56.255.255]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

By any chance are you Christian?
Islam came from Judaism, I think you are thinking of something else.
In the Bible it's actually called a great fish, not a whale. From what I have read so far, it's the same in the Qur'an.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Then there are other seamonsters, reported throughout the world...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

No, but I do my research. Plus I'm getting sick of the mosque down the road putting signs on the streets saying "Kill Jesus" and "Allah would kill Jesus".

No Joke.

I'm not worried though. The little shack is surrounded by the biggest Wal-mart in the city, so if violence erupts I can just pay a visit to my beloved southerners

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Prediction: this thread is gonna decay rrrrrreeeaal fast. To say nothing of the OP or his religion, his premise is silly, especially since he offers nothing but opinion. I hate these kind of posts, but nonetheless humbly ask the OP to maybe provide us with a sampling of his, ehem, "reasoning."

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This thread is just as cryptic as the other one he started today, also without any roof at all... Just some mindless ramblings IMO, which draw strings from several different places, and puts them together.

But well OP, you said that Nessie was created to do special things for Allah, what were those?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yahweh the God of Christians, jews, catholics, baptists, ect. my point: jonah was around before islam, his story has nothing to do with islam, it does however tie into the followers of Yahweh. oh and MY bible says a great BEAST swallowed jonah, nessy is not the beast that swallowed jonah.... we called it leviathan, it IS a terrible beast the mightiest man is a coward in its presence, it is ruler over the children of pride, it sleeps now waiting IN its final duty, the guardian of the gate, nessy is much to small and not nearly old enough or terrifying enough to be such a great beast, a beast of eternity. leviathan breaths fire, mist bow around it, it wouldnt be an easy battle, you know? no ordinary man could hope to get a picture of it, its presence alone would crush a man, one mile away from it would feel like 100,000,000 blades pressing against your entire body. you have no hope of defeating it, but then again thats off the point.

Later

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Their is a family of them, The Eloheem Anunnaki also created the Sea Dinosaurs. The Agreeable and intelligent ones took inside the planet 2,250,000 years ago, before the meteorite shower. In these last days and times their are Agreeable and Disagreeable species of these Sea Dinosaurs left swimming the depths of Tiamat's waters. When I said take inside of the planet; In a Subterranean World with a Central Sun and Water. Nessy has a family, The Agreeable ones would manifest themselves freely and swim around and be seen like Dolphins or Whales. Humans are not ready for this because they'll set out and kill them.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nubiaislaam
I am quite sure most of you have heard of the bible story of Jonah and the Whale, Right?. This Whale was The Loch Ness Monster. This Subterranean Aquatic Mammal was specially created by Allah to do specific duties and functions. In this case dealing with Jonah, Allah punished Jonah for trying to evade his responsibility by not going to the people of Nineveh and bringing them back to the rememberance of Allah and his worship of him. So, Jonah took to a ship to flee his responsibility, Allah caused great waves to rock the boat to the point where Jonah fell into the mouth and belly of Nessy. Now, if Jonah did not have unshakeable faith in Allah, Jonah would have not been spared the horrific event that happened at this time of his life. As a Black Man of Nubian descent these stories of my forefathers are real, All of this is recorded in Ancient scriptures and Cuneiform tablets. Salaamu Alaykum.

As most people will comment.. The Story of Jonah is nothing more than hearsay as is any story from any text in the Bible. Nothing more, I can't spell bollocks in Hebrew.. Or Islamic text....It's nothing more than fantasy.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Interesting premise. I, for one, would like to have a link to those cuniform tablets and what have you.

Nessie as the big fish that swallowed Jonah. Interesting. Assuming for the moment that Nessie does indeed exist, it's a little on the small side to swallow a man whole as Jonah was reputed to have been.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And conciderin that Nessi is from Loch Ness some 5,6 thousand miles from anywhere Jonah was even born.. Grow up. Or at least download Google Earth

Look. I completely digg the human races natural need to mess about with stuff. And I really do digg the whole reason ATS exists.

But please.. Nessi and Jonah.

For chuff sake... Its as bad as me sayin my Reeboks are from fukin Mars!!

new topics

top topics

join