It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Dorothy Izatt

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here is a slide show of photos taken on January 14th, 2009. Some of these shots look amazingly similar to Dorothy's. Remarkably so.

UFO over Edmonton, Alberta, Canada 2009

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is more compelling footage that resembles Dorothy's work only this is clearly in High Def Video and not 8mm. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Erik

Video

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I had never heard of Dorothy Izatt or her story until I followed the link in the OP's sig. It was compelling enough for me to have just sunk $20 + shipping on her DVD. I'll have to report back on it. Thanks OP!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

Hey Susp3kt!

You won't be sorry. This is without a doubt a Great Doc. My favorite hands down. I look forward to your review on it. Feel free to post it here.

Nice to see you here! Enjoy. Lot's of info on this thread. I think you will be hard pressed to find as much info on Dorothy and her unique case any place else on the internet. I worked hard to build this to what it is.

Cheers,

Erik

[edit on 22/OctpmSat, 03 Oct 2009 15:15:16 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

my,god, those are pretty stunning pictures, epsecially given, the camera was examined, differents one were given etc and it was film and not digital

consciousness maybe playing a part too, in terms of energetic link as someone I think suggested

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Go to Martyn Stubbs You Tube Channel called "secretnasaman" & amoung the 200 plus UFO videos there are AMAZING clips he got directly from Dorathy & are better than the documentary.

Or just google Dorathy Izatt & punch up the videos & those montages should be easy to find. Sorry if this info has been posted but this thread is too big for me to go through!!

<< 9  10  11   >>

join