It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photographer Vanishes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

UFO Photographer Vanishes

www.foxnews.com

A duo of California private eyes have taken on the unusual case of a UFO photographer who mysteriously vanished into cyberspace after posting his photos on the Internet, The Los Angeles Times reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here is one of his pictures

Related News Links:
www.latimes.com

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Dan5647]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is this guy "Raji" lost or is he really taken from the CIA or the government for questioning? Did he really get into something that he shouldn't have seen? Please tell me your thoughts and conspiracies.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Well it does sound very suspicious....maybe he really was onto something.

Could just be that he packed up and moved on. Maybe nothing sinister about at all.

res

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Gotta love how far a hoax can go eh ? This guy is probably laughing his @#$ off at everyone . I cant believe people still care about this guys crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I saw these pics at this site yesterday. Someone posted the link and I do not recall whta thread it was.

sesto.setilo.blog.com.mk...

res

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
OK....I found the thread that originally contained that link...

''These Images must be looked at ...Amazing!!"

do not want to steal another ATSer's thunder

res

[edit on 21-3-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This is just the heavily debunked C2C drone all over again and the "photographer" probably "disappeared" because everyone realized he was full of crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Here's a YouTube video dicussing the "drone" phenemenon. Never even heard about any of this until yesterday coincidentally.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
chromatico...I have never seen this thing before and therefore am unaware of how debunked it is.

And yeah oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR you could be right, it may very well be crap.

Correct me if I am wrong but I do not think it necessary to ridicule the OP or myself for replying.

res

[edit on 21-3-2008 by resistancia]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I watched a Stan Deyo lecture in which he spoke about the various "anti-gravity" methods that were being studied by the government. The "drones" seem to employ the same methodology that he spoke of. Perhaps this guy witnessed and identified some type of secret experiment.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid jack.

Just saw one of these drone pics in another thread, the object was far away though. Looked a bit too much like our hollywood idea of a drone... but it also looked like a real object.

Still, if it looks like a hollywood prop that could easily be manmade it's hard for me to give it consideration. If there is such thing as E.T. drones sent in to investigate they would be either tiny, invisible, or totally unrecognizable to us.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

MUFON: It's a fake, case closed.

www.hyper.net...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I would still be interested even just to find out that they're government drones. Perhaps with high tech surveillance devices on-board.

Heck, for that matter, even drones owned privately by corporations. The government aren't the only people with technology. And you know the lengths that a company will go to gathering information from the public. Everything from why you choose your favorite brand of peanut butter, to what you really do when you're alone. (For some people, there might be some weird combination there.)

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

What part of FAKE don't you people understand?? YARG!!!!

You guys make me want to rip my hair out sometimes!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This was already being discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
either way, way cool pictures.
someone has talent.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by NewWorldOver

MUFON: It's a fake, case closed.

www.hyper.net...

Right, case closed just like the 9/11 Commission report closed 9/11. LOL. Real deal folks, they are here for the grays. I love it how quick most are to debunk the TRUTH when it actually comes along. Care to explain the other "California Drones" photos....are they in cahoots with Raji, using the same CGI model???????????

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Bah i could 3d model that in a few days clearly CGI.

and yes i am a CG artist.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There has been a ton of discussion here on ATS regarding this drone, to the tune of 234 pages and counting here:

9 pages here:

10 pages here:

11 here:

And my second favorite c2c drone thread 23 pages here:

If you are new to the story, please go and read those, is very entertaining and better yet you are going to have to decide for yourself if you believe or not.

I was here when all this drone stuff first came to light and it was the best moment that I had here on ATS.

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I would like to and intend to read more about this 'drone'.

Thanks for the thread links Bunch

res

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join