It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Bush a clone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
oh sry i didnt really know but ive heard most incidents occured in the US

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by lilblam

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
How ridiculous! When you clone something, it does not start out as a 40 yr old man. It starts out as a baby. So if they in fact DID clone George Dubya, then they would have had to clone him when he was a baby, or had some type of growth speeding machine. See what I mean?

You are confusing this with cloning embryos... they're referring to the cloning of an adult human, just making a copy of one.

But hes still right, cloned things start as embryos and grow into full beings, like teh sheep and cats.

I think JustAnIllusion is a "she", but anyways... that could be because we don't know how to grow a full adult yet? For that we could need some kind of atomic remolecularization technique... to scan something and put an exact replica together molecule by molecule.

This is indeed made possible with nano-technology, and is our prospected immediate future (5-10 yrs from now) according to such futurists as Ray Kurtzweil. So if WE can do this in a few years, what would aliens who are billions of years ahead of us be able to accomplish?

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i was just going to say that

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

agent, its ok, i was only half serious.

Half-serious? Does this mean you're only half-she? *confused*

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

what makes you think the USA has the strongest connection?

Probably because USA is the most powerful country, the most service to self country... and the aliens we're associating with are no doubt service to self, as only THAT type can abduct and do other crap to violate human free will. US is all about sex, beer, football, and hollywood!

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
um..people this post was a joke u know...41 replies...omg

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Absolutley a clone...has anyone wondered why we see absolutely no emotions on his face? Is there any real smile beneath his skin and in his eyes? What about how he got to become president in the first place? Who did his father make a deal with? Who has stock in oil? Who is sitting back getting really rich everytime we stick a days worth of pay in our gas tanks? Five dollars a gallon is making his but sit on gold...no apology for deciding to blow up innocent people after lieing about oops, no mass weapons of distruction...No apology for all the forever ruined, displaced and abandoned children from Katrina...
Does someone press a remote that wiggles his tongue and winks his eyebrow as he speaks? Or is it some defect from the souless cloning process, just as inbreeding creates huge medical disaters....well the next generation will find it all out...if we get there...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It is called alcohol it wreaks havoc on the mind body and speech...
He's just burnt out thats all.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Clones as presidents?...I really doubt it....Traitors to the people and the Republic? with out a doubt!! ...for more than 100 years...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
OK I agree that if you duplicate someone's DNA and create another living being with the same DNA of the original, the duplicate will obviously not be the same age as the original.

However

I feel that there must be a way they are cloning adults so that they have a completely identical doppleganger (same age and everything) Maybe I'm reaching here, but couldn't they just take another similiar-looking person of around the same height/build/age/race/etc and just do a few facial modifications where it's needed and be able to recreate a duplicate? that looks strikingly like the original?

Or maybe they can just give someone a procedure that can change their original DNA structure so that they eventually morph into a different person altogether (Michael Jackson)?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
video.google.com...

well - its a mental disease.... senile...

so, what do you do ...

video.google.com...

make it fun... knee

[edit on 8-9-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is Bush at the CIA headquarters in Langley,VA giving a quick press conference.

and here he is at the Olympics. Making his daughter behind him proud.

It could just be me but, it looks like two different hair line and the face looks larger in the CIA press conference video.

The first picture and the other two where 2-3 days apart.
I don't know about a clone but a body double mmmm...perhaps. Many leaders of nations use body doubles.

[edit on 9/8/2008 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 9/8/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
...cross-filing from a post earlier today regarding VP as a clone -- taken from this thread, "Zombies WILL become a reality according to what this woman says..."

...they hurt him, they tortured that human being very badly, they burned his eyes out before they actually chopped his head off and I have heard that the reason the shooting incident happened was because the clones, are not doing too well, I heard the clones say, "I've having spasms and I'm failing..." the clone said, "I don't swear as much as the old Cheney, and they did talk about it being a clone... they're in the process of killing them off now as we speak..."

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius

y'all agree he talks dumb right?

Who?

I seem to recall somewhere something about the pot and the kettle but I can't quite recall....

I'd like to take you seriously, but truthfully, I can't after that opening!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChChKiwi

How about a little more?

Peggy Kane on October 10th, 2007 at 8:20 pm
I’ve had some very interesting reversals from McCain in the past. When he was fighting to pass the anti-torture bill a few years ago, he was fighting the entity that they had stuck inside of him. He called the rep simbiot a maggot and was trying to release himself of it. His reversals were quite anguished.

Then a friend sent me a tape of him on a night time talk show. He was a perky as a little elf, much different than he had been. I reversed some of the audio and he said he had been cloned and was now going along with the program. It was after that, that he began to sound like a “Bush clone” backing the war and all.

As far as I can hear (I can’t say this about all of the candidates for sure yet) but they are clones and have to do the bidding of their masters or they can’t play in the game.

"Barack Obama, the Clone’s Anguish, the Fear, the Hope"

[edit on 8-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Newscaster: "Clones act out." "And you know they're clones."
Bush: "Cheney, they slipped him out." "They double, cloning."
Bush: "Now I'm the head, resume the act."
Rumsfeld: "Film, you watch dead." "Recycling body."
Harry Smith interviewing Ted Kennedy: "Soon batteries dead, clone risks."

I've heard several times that this or that person is on clone number 3 or 4. Cloning is no big deal to this reptilian group. So why don't they just eat clones? The energy of a living human being is much more potent and sought after than a clone. Don't forget, these aliens don't just eat the human meat; they ingest energy, emotions, memory, and elements which for them is food and a drug...

"Secrets: Peggy Kane's The Plight of the Clones"

[edit on 8-9-2008 by arktkchr]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by THENEO

Oh nice sarcasm there buddy, you should learn how to stop trolling someones thread and become like the poster of the thread .. a decent person.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What about this?:

Ok that's just funny lol never mind that... Watch this one..:

and

Do with the info what you will and believe what you want. I don't know what i believe anymore. I just spread info.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by vasaga]

[edit on 14-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
When a relatively stupid person ingests large quantities of drugs and alcohol over a lifetime, they lose mental function.

Bush acts like some 60 year old guys I know who did exactly that.

Now, I have spoken to a Congressman who has spoken to Bush in private, and he claims the problem is that he is just a very poor public speaker, while still seeming animated and intelligent in private, but I think he is just covering up the truth because he wants me to be a Republican like he is.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Grumble]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join