It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Bush a clone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
george dubya talks slow like a retard and sometimes when i watch him i talk i laugh becuz of how dumb he sounds. I dont recalll the Bush running for presidency acting this way, he seems "different" now....
and makes so many blunders in his speeches. I wonder if they used the real dubya to win the elections so they can use this clone now, or maybe he was switched/replaced.... the dubya post elections does seem different(has diff speech pattern) he seems dumb

y'all agree he talks dumb right?

p.s. i'm serious

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
All I can say is... well it really doesnt matter if its a clone... you know? haha.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
They used the real George W. to win the election (he still wasn't very smart then)

And then, after the inauguration, they switched him with a clone of a Horse's ass.

Good call, man. I hadn't thought about it until now.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hehe this is great! I doubt he is a clone though he is exactly the same as his father only stupider. The reason behind his bad speaches is simply that the people who write his speeches are clones or impotent donkeys of horses or simply illiterate or just underpaid and overworked.

And Loki: Didn't I spank your ass real bad a thousand years ago? Behave!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 26-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
the real george bush was assanated after he was inaugerated but they cloned him just in case something like this would happen...they cloned every single president except presidnts before 1904....every single one of them was cloned but the clones were killed after the president is not serving his term anymore...they planned all those assanations to keep this a secret....JFK was the very on fortunate ones...nobody knows who did it was because THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED IT...the sniper was at a concealed spot where the Secret Service were not looking at (of course the government knew where they are patrolling)

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by retardedgenius
george dubya talks slow like a retard and sometimes when i watch him i talk i laugh becuz of how dumb he sounds. I dont recalll the Bush running for presidency acting this way, he seems "different" now....
and makes so many blunders in his speeches. I wonder if they used the real dubya to win the elections so they can use this clone now, or maybe he was switched/replaced.... the dubya post elections does seem different(has diff speech pattern) he seems dumb

y'all agree he talks dumb right?

p.s. i'm serious

I betcha he reads and writes better an you though man, i'm thinkin' he can least read and write at oh grade 10 level of ARkansas!

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
They used the real George W. to win the election (he still wasn't very smart then)

And then, after the inauguration, they switched him with a clone of a Horse's ass.

Good call, man. I hadn't thought about it until now.

Cool dude and have some Che' energy injected into you.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"the real george bush was assanated after he was inaugerated but they cloned him just in case something like this would happen...they cloned every single president except presidnts before 1904....every single one of them was cloned but the clones were killed after the president is not serving his term anymore...they planned all those assanations to keep this a secret....JFK was the very on fortunate ones...nobody knows who did it was because THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED IT...the sniper was at a concealed spot where the Secret Service were not looking at (of course the government knew where they are patrolling)"

ok this forums gone absolutly insane

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
"the real george bush was assanated after he was inaugerated but they cloned him just in case something like this would happen...they cloned every single president except presidnts before 1904....every single one of them was cloned but the clones were killed after the president is not serving his term anymore...they planned all those assanations to keep this a secret....JFK was the very on fortunate ones...nobody knows who did it was because THE GOVERNMENT PLANNED IT...the sniper was at a concealed spot where the Secret Service were not looking at (of course the government knew where they are patrolling)"

ok this forums gone absolutly insane

i couldnt agree more

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
lol im insane...that was funny....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
How ridiculous! When you clone something, it does not start out as a 40 yr old man. It starts out as a baby. So if they in fact DID clone George Dubya, then they would have had to clone him when he was a baby, or had some type of growth speeding machine. See what I mean?

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
omg no it doesnt....it just pops out on the other side of the machine DUH...i mean cartoons show it that way...

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
G.W.'s not a clone. He's just inbred. And he doesn't read the papers because it hurts him badly.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH LOKI

You owe horses asses the world over a humble apology

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
that was friggin funny i swear to god that was the funniest thing ever.....

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No look, maybe he is a clone of his father, made a couple of years later, since senior is also a clone and thereby sterile, and they had to improvise a little, and something went awfully wrong, for they had duplicated a special soul gene and in the cloning process also enhanced it, so he is basically destined to do whatever his fatherbrother does, only much worse? That's the real reason why he's called DUBya anyway. He's like a dub remix of his father.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
dubya stands for two ah ya, das how a texan scandal kicks off, rope em' boys! yeehawww

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I honestly hope this is a joke.

Even if we did know how to clone humans, which I don't think we do (or we'd see a lot more of the bastards), what would be the point of installing a clone as president in place of the man himself?

You might not like him. He might have made some poor decisions. That's for you to decide.

But a clone?

Jeez.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
maybe they're using the clone to further their agendas, ok ok
its far fetched but i cant see how u peolpe could vote him in,
what were you thinking?
he.....talks......too......slowww.....
and says such dumb shyte its made his speeches classic works of blunder

"Mr. prez what's your reaction to Saddam's capture?"
"i...uh...am...very pleased with the news......he posed ...a...a great, threat to the world and the world is a much safer place...now...uh"
i swear he's americas dumbest president ever either that or he's always high

"u keep on smoking that shyte dubya",(Dubya responds "for schizzle..my...nizzle, just...keeping it crunked")

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Somewhere in the Weekly World News there was a story about a "Bush clone." The gist of it was that the replacement happened in Wyoming, and the Red Chinese put their guy in there.

The the Weekly World News further elaborated that the Chinese replacement clone Bush was actually "smarter," and "better in bed," than the "original," if there ever was one in this Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Of course you have noticed Bush leaning over backwards for China on the Taiwan issue. There 'ya go.

It all seems consistent but they pulled the article later, as it was there yesterday and it isn't there today so it must be true.

[Edited on 27-2-2004 by SkipShipman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join