It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Bush a clone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
wow... just wow. i think reading this thread has made me more retarded.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Either several of these people are trolls trying to mess with everyone, or else they are just very, very stupid. We don't need more trash like this...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
its not trash its how i think....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i mean you never know how far robotics has got, i think meg from the white stripes is an android and used to be the lead's singers sister or gf before she died..notice the computer ports by the side of her side ... the media megacorps could benefit from androids and cgi actors/actresses..so u never know...Remember bush choked on a pretzel..what if he died?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i can hear my braincells screaming in agony as they suffer a long painful death from reading this post.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion
i can hear my braincells screaming in agony as they suffer a long painful death from reading this post.

Its weird when you partake in a vice and realize its killing brain cells, like I always wonder as I down another shot, which one am I killing this time?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

How ridiculous! When you clone something, it does not start out as a 40 yr old man. It starts out as a baby. So if they in fact DID clone George Dubya, then they would have had to clone him when he was a baby, or had some type of growth speeding machine. See what I mean?

You are confusing this with cloning embryos... they're referring to the cloning of an adult human, just making a copy of one.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
you know they made a 3-d copying machine and maybe they made the clone bush like that....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

How ridiculous! When you clone something, it does not start out as a 40 yr old man. It starts out as a baby. So if they in fact DID clone George Dubya, then they would have had to clone him when he was a baby, or had some type of growth speeding machine. See what I mean?

You are confusing this with cloning embryos... they're referring to the cloning of an adult human, just making a copy of one.

But hes still right, cloned things start as embryos and grow into full beings, like teh sheep and cats.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
how would you know maybe they did have alien technology to help them clone things....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

But hes still right, cloned things start as embryos and grow into full beings, like teh sheep and cats

im a she!!! yeesh. lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
how would you know maybe they did have alien technology to help them clone things....

wow, this post keeps getting more ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
are you hot if you were id like a clone of you

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

are you hot if you were id like a clone of you

Are you trying to set a new record for most idiotic posts? Because I think you might accomplish that...leave troll, you're not wanted here.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   

But hes still right, cloned things start as embryos and grow into full beings, like teh sheep and cats

im a she!!! yeesh. lol.

My sincere apologies mam, I was quoting without recognizing the author, sorry if I insulted you.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
agent, its ok, i was only half serious.

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
i guess ill be going...
...goodbye...
....but still i mean how would you know if bush isnt a clone??....clones dont HAVE to start out as embryios they can be cloned just like that with alien technology

i believe every country has connections with aliens but USA has the strongest connection i guess....

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
what makes you think the USA has the strongest connection?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a lot of the alien stuff is said to be in the USA duh...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a lot of the alien stuff is said to be in the USA duh...

Um, not necessarily.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join