It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i think the antichrist will be a hybrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
becuz of the powers he will have to work "miracles" and will be smart enough to know the solutions to all our problems. he wont seem evil he'll seem the opposite, allmost everyone will love him, what a guy
he's supposed to come from a small country in the middle east and will get power "overnight"(oil?)
maybe he's the next ruler of iraq? who will be given his power by america?
or will have power over america cuz of the oil? possible wait then if he invaded iran with americas help he would control most of the oil in the world!(overnight power?)
now we're hearing iran may have wmd's....hmmmm...just a theory, but he who controls the oil controls the world...
also if satan is an angel/alien and the antichrist is his manifestation of him antichrist must have satan's/alien dna in him=hybrid whatch y'all think?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Interesting idea but I cant say I would put any stock into it, because if your basing your end of the world predictions on Judaeo Christian ideas then a hybrid would not be possible. If your saying that the world will be brought to its knees by a hybrid you could be correct but you cant really link it to any biblical scripture.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Interesting idea but I cant say I would put any stock into it, because if your basing your end of the world predictions on Judaeo Christian ideas then a hybrid would not be possible. If your saying that the world will be brought to its knees by a hybrid you could be correct but you cant really link it to any biblical scripture.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What Antichrist? Lets try to apply facts to this subject and not compound the speculation with yet more speculation. Fact is nothing regarding The Bible or the myths surrounding it like the Antichrist are in any way, shape, or form part of factual reality.

From what I've read of speculation regarding "The Beast" or the "Antichrist", its not supposed to mean anything more than your everyday average unbeliever/skeptic/whatever. I'm an antichrist if you take it that way.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well, I'm a hybrid, Catholic, and sometimes I get this freaky physic/precognition/telepathy/levitation thing going on...does that make me the AntiChrist? And these horns..they just keep popping up..especially whenever I go to Mass...it's gettin' annoying...seriously...

-wD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Alien Hybrid like this?
Sorry all I could find atm.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think that Hillary Clinton will be the anti-christ.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Heh.

I can't say that I'm fond of Hilary either.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
I'm an antichrist if you take it that way.

As you say.. you are an antichrist.
You're not the antichrist.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, according to the Greys, Christ was a hybrid, so that would make sense, hehe.....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The Nephiliem were hybrids. It's in Genesis. Decended from fallen angels. Fallen angels took wives and had children. The bible says that they were men of renown and that they were ravenous. They were half n half. So yea ruling families prolly are what it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Al Gore is the Antichrist.

top topics

join