It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio seizes voting machines in criminal investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Ohio seizes voting machines in criminal investigation

arstechnica.com

At the request of election officials, the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation has seized voting machines for forensic analysis and has launched a criminal investigation into the Franklin County Board of Elections.

The investigation was launched after Jennifer Brunner, Ohio's Secretary of State and chief election official, found that a candidate's name was marked as withdrawn on the electronic voting machine that she used during the recent primaries...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theinquirer.net
gizmodo.com
www.ohio.com
www.freepress.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Evidence of Election Fraud in Iowa and NH?
A Brief History of Election Fraud
Election fraud?
Proof of Ohio Election Fraud Exposed!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The election fraud conspiracy just keeps going and going. The chances of getting a fair election only come when those in power disagree with the results.

arstechnica.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The sooner people relize this isnt our government and everything is a lie the better off you will be the government doesnt care about us there trying to kill us along with iraq and iran things are going to get ugly if we attack iran. russia promises war.

elections are fixed.

all politicians are selected not elected.

the government is for control not for your protection.

the us army will shoot it owns citezens ina heartbeat the military is not our friend.

there will be a war in america soon and it wont be a foriegn country it will be our own army.

it is comming,

even after reading some of the military on this judging from there responses
they would love to shoot there own citezens.

I wonder what they will do when they are ordered to shoot at your house.

will they comply.Most will sadly.

Thell shoot children in the drop of a hat and rape mothers in front of children for intergation.

I think there wont be much hesitation when the army comes to our house he will prob do the same to my family.

the military isnt our friend

[edit on 18-3-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Great, another one!

After NH it was clear that things has gone very ugly. Do you really believe that Ron Paul get only the amount of votes that they claim?

That in Texas 5 people voted him to Congress, but same time only 1 of 5 votes him to be the president??? Really???

Even Ron Paul say after Texas that he had many times think that results are strange, maybe rigged...

USA are so willing to say that Iran, or Russia is not democracy, but it own system is totally something else than democracy. Its only a Hollywood show. FreeWrestling, political drama, bad movie with scripted end.

WAKE UP!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe this topic belongs in AbovePolitics, since it has to do with the election.

Then again, who knows anymore.

To comment on the topic at hand, is it really surprising? When you have something to hide, you hide it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

A very good point. This isnt democracy its a hollywood script and a bad one at that.

we do bitch russia isnt a democracy.

I dont know what we are but its clrealy a dictatorship as well.

look what they did to ron paul completly removed his name from ballots and from news castings.

Hes an imporant government offical if you dont see whats going on by now. we are so screwed lol.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know who said it but it rings true to me....

"If voting really made any difference, it would be illegal"

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
As long as the code on any voting machine is opaque, as long as we cannot see how the votes are processed, voting machines are open to give back whatever answer the programmers want it to give.

For example, the program could be set up to perform perfectly, for test purposes, but have a date-driven trigger which will activate the bogus results on the day of the election.

Or any number of other issues.

So if we are to accept voting machines, they MUST come with transparent code.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
First, to the ones questioning is this in the right forum? I think so. This is a conspiracy of the highest order, should "rigging" be found, because this isn't some lone gunman deal. No one person is responsible for the machines. So it is a conspiracy.

And should the fraud be substantiated, it has to involve one or more candidates for the highest office in our country. The rigging doesn't take place without some beneficiary wanting this to happen.

Good topic, IMO.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
First, to the ones questioning is this in the right forum? I think so. This is a conspiracy of the highest order, should "rigging" be found, because this isn't some lone gunman deal. No one person is responsible for the machines. So it is a conspiracy.

And should the fraud be substantiated, it has to involve one or more candidates for the highest office in our country. The rigging doesn't take place without some beneficiary wanting this to happen.

Good topic, IMO.

I do believe we can find a plethora of evidence of efforts to thwart our voting process. The fact that exit polls in Ohio were skewed statistically off the charts from what Diebold told us happened is just one clue. The fact that some polling places had "roadwork" going on in such a way that the places could not be reached by car by the majority of voters in poor, black areas, primarily, should be another.

It involves more than candidates, sir. It involves a concerted effort on the part of a number of people whom it would be fair to call...a group. A club. A society. A cabal, even.

Evil things are, indeed, afoot.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
As long as the code on any voting machine is opaque,

So if we are to accept voting machines, they MUST come with transparent code.

hmmmmmm, open source project for vote machines, now theres a challenge. Id vote for the little penguin, he seems friendly.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I believe this topic belongs in AbovePolitics, since it has to do with the election.

Then again, who knows anymore.

To comment on the topic at hand, is it really surprising? When you have something to hide, you hide it.

I kind of like the three seperat forums. They should have a few threads that are shared forum to forum to kind of interlace them. I would suggest that politics and conspiracy are often the same.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ciewan
hmmmmmm, open source project for vote machines, now theres a challenge. Id vote for the little penguin, he seems friendly.

ROFL! Yeah. I like penguins.

But seriously, that is the only way we could trust a machine mostly. There are ways to get around it, I suppose, and Ocean and his team of whatever number, if evil enough could do it. But it would shorten the window of opportunity to nearly closed, but if one found a way to swap out the dataset, between final inspection and actual vote reporting...

Anyway, my point is that it is a fool's belief that the corporo-government should be in charge of the counting of its own votes. People can bid on the machine building contracts, but the code, if it is used to count our votes for public affairs of any kind, is ours and not the programmers, their bosses or anyone else's.

If they don't want to give us code, we can always ask the public at large and make a hero of the one who produces the final choice of methods and algorithms.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
I kind of like the three seperat forums. They should have a few threads that are shared forum to forum to kind of interlace them. I would suggest that politics and conspiracy are often the same.

I feel that there are subjects that span more than one, and that if it's even remotely gray, don't sweat what forum it's in.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
In the past Empires were ruled by Kings and Queens, now there ruled by Presidents and Prime Ministers.

Our Leaders are chosen and given an invite by the Steering Commitee from these ""Kings and Queens"" to come and give a speech, basically an interview. From there the group votes in who is the most likely to follow the agenda given forth, and be loyal to the secrecy of the agenda.

You think the Kings and Queens ever wanted to give up power? I read a book from a religion called Bhahi, which i can come the closest to pegging myself to. Since they believe in all religions and believe in unity, i just don't like how there are in a sense rules like fasting. Anyways Baha'u'llah who is suppose to be this ages prophet to send us to the next stage of evolution. Wrote the Royals of the World a message. I am currently looking for the exact quote, but i found this and it's late if someone wants it found i'll look for it. Here is the link to there website too.

"Throughout the long years of exile He endured, Bahá'u'lláh revealed divinely inspired passages equivalent to over 100 volumes. This revelation comprises mystical writings , social and ethical teachings , laws and ordinances, and a fearless proclamation of His message to the kings and rulers of the world, including Napoleon III, Queen Victoria, Pope Pius IX, the Shah of Persia, Kaiser Wilhelm I of Germany, the Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria, and others."

www.bahai.org...

The message was basicly you have to treat your deciples as equals or your Empire will collapse.

So through this knowledge some Monarchy's took the message seriously. They created Governments and other Authority establishments to "trick" us into believeing we have control in our lives and the chance to be rich like everyone else. Some make it, most don't.

Technoloy has just made it that much more easy for them to control what goes on. Now there is a "Evil" out there like the Devil, Just like there is the "Good" of God. The Evil of the Universe has infected our planet whether it's by aliens or not. The "Devil" will recruit and deceive, while "God" will let us come to him on our own.

Just my opionion, not that it's correct.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I don't know who said it but it rings true to me....

"If voting really made any difference, it would be illegal"

Wow that's a great line, I love it

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
www.theonion.com...
I know its a fake news broadcast but sometimes it feels like theres something to it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
YES!!!!!!!! Finally people are getting pissed off. Finally people are taking ownership of this country. Finally people are realizing that it is in fact their country to take ownership of. Finally people are acting like Americans...This makes me feel so good about America...

I know that this should further concern me about the state of voting in this country, but what I see here is people actually doing what they should have done many years ago. God bless those who don't take America for granted, and bless those that see the light she shines could be brighter if we let it.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I hope your enthusiasm is well placed. Sure a few of us here are railing, but does that mean we can pull people out of their Mainstream Media haze in large numbers?

Well, I hope so.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I thought ohio's Governor had already promised to yank all the electronic voting machines before the fall election? I sincerely hope so, since we handed the election to Bush on a platter.

Some grad students at OSU did a film called "How Ohio Pulled it Off"....it's pretty fascinating to watch. What freaked me out (well, one thing) was the fact that UN observers were blocked from observing! So, third world countries allow it, but the US doesn't??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join