It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-75 Tether Incident - Mystery solved! Breaking News!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I ask this question each time this topic surfaces and nobody can answer it.

Why do the notches seen in the 'craft' change position according to their position in the video frame? If the craft are upper left, their notches are all the one place. When they move to upper right, their notches move to the same location on the disc. If discs move to lower left or lower right, their notches follow a rule. Why do the spacecraft's notches follow an obvious rule?

WG3

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

I suspect they're critters piloted by extradimentional elves, who measure their exact location relative to the frame, using the sidereal point source references, and move the notches accordingly.

At Christmas they help deliver presents

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Debris could have been code word for UFO following them. You never know, I'm just putting that out there.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I still find it very hard to believe that it is simply Debris or Particles against the window. Why does each individual particle behave erratically and completely independent of some outside force. They are heading different directions and have no uniform direction or velocity at all. Now ask yourself...What force could possibly be able to affect particles INDIVIDUALLY and not have them all go one direction? I just feel like it is perhaps some of the most convincing evidence to date. But that is clearly only my opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
No one ever mentions the small section cut out on the rim of all these Airy discs/UFOs which phenomena is more likely to have such a mark on it? Of all of the footage of UFOs I have seen over the years not one shows this mark on its rim. What are these little nicks on the edge of the discs?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by felixq78
No one ever mentions the small section cut out on the rim of all these Airy discs/UFOs which phenomena is more likely to have such a mark on it? Of all of the footage of UFOs I have seen over the years not one shows this mark on its rim. What are these little nicks on the edge of the discs?

... and why the clocked position of the notch on any disk appears to be a function of its location in the camera field-of-view, which strongly suggests it is a camera artifact.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
You cant be serious about this.. Mystery solved you say..
So this means that all of the Nasa UFO incindents is now solved..
I dont think so......

This Luna Cognita version clearly shows some of the objects making 180 degree turns, changes speeds and,,, with out a doubt is outside of the shuttle.

This aint JUST dust and ice particles..

edit: Add

[edit on 26-7-2010 by skekke]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know not everyone likes the UFO Hunters, but here is a little experiment they did on the tether incident.This is not a video to try and debunk this it is just another perspective on the incident.

I am surprised no one has brought this video up. I cannot say fake and at the same time I cannot say real. I just don't know.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I am not trying to debunk these videos, because I believe that there are UFO's out there and that we are not alone. I just thought the video gave a little different perspective on this incident. It just gives you something to think about.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
You cant be serious about this.. Mystery solved you say..
So this means that all of the Nasa UFO incindents is now solved..
I dont think so......

This Luna Cognita version clearly shows some of the objects making 180 degree turns, changes speeds and,,, with out a doubt is outside of the shuttle.

This aint JUST dust and ice particles..

The STS-75 incident was debated to great details in multiple topics. As usual, these topics goes buried in time, but a search will reveal them.

Yes, that LunaCognita video shows some of the objects making 180 degree turns, changes speeds. But that doesn't rule out a bit that they aren't debris/ice particles.

In fact, those could be exactly that: debris/ice particles. Debris/ice particles have curved trajectories in orbit, and, particular to this Luna Cognita video, the sudden change in trajectories are explained by small movements of the shuttle because of the RCS system in action.

Look, here is the explanation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and for curved trajectories examples:

In fact, it was deternmined even the distance where these debris/ice particles where relative to NASA shuttle, somewhere into 9 to 26 meters for some representative objects. Small and close.

Here is the analysis: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It requires some patience to understand all of these, if new on the field... and the will to do it.

Originally posted by felixq78

Those nothces were explained before, multiple times.
Here for example: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, the discs you see are bokeh discs, ant the notches are lens generated, because rules of bokeh.

In fact, exactly the same identified NASA's shuttle camera C, was "caught" producing the same discs with notches here:

Again, it may requires that you spend some more time on this topic: www.abovetopsecret.com... in order to understand about bokeh.

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I know not everyone likes the UFO Hunters, but here is a little experiment they did on the tether incident.This is not a video to try and debunk this it is just another perspective on the incident.

I am surprised no one has brought this video up. I cannot say fake and at the same time I cannot say real. I just don't know.

That UFO Hunters video was also posted multiple times before. It explains the same rules of bokeh, i.e. transparency here.
My version:

If all of you guys have a great amount of time to spend, you may read this loooooooong topic as well:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

Hi!

Jeah.. I understand that some of them are what you say they are..
Still i'm not sure about every single object in sight..

This is my favorite though

Regards

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I wasn't that impressed with the tether incident when it came out since the ufos looked like camera artifacts. However, what really sealed the deal was that all the ufos are facing the same way in a top down position.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by skekke
Jeah.. I understand that some of them are what you say they are..
Still i'm not sure about every single object in sight..

This is my favorite though
(STS-80)

How do you reconcile your affection for it with the prosaic opinion of it by the actual on-the-scene eyewitness astronauts? You DO know about those voiced opinions, I presume?

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by depthoffield
as you can see, those deleted supply/waste water dumps, were from
day 6 MET style at 19:35 and 20:45 time, more than 12 hours BEFORE our "UFO" videos

hmmmm interesting.... cause i thought according to you they were irrelevant the other way around.... i.e. were from "DAY 8"

Originally posted by JimOberg
Just got the response from NASA PAO with the Execute Package for the day of the tether video.

I've loaded it here:

www.quickfilepost.com...

Well, this is the "execute package for flight day 8".

But we need for flight day 7.

As you may know, from the ST-75 Scene list, we identified the EXACT MOMENT of the tether video with "ufos", or what astronausts describes as "debris which flight with us":

*snip*
(page 75 of the document)

As you can see, these happened on Fligh day 7 (MET style), orbit 118-119, after ~8:54:40, when the "crew is looking for the TSS-1R sattelite", and the camera is looking in Centaur constellation where they estimated the tether should be, but they see the tether only after the orbital sunrise.

In this "execute package for flight day 8" which you posted here, we even have a reference for the previous day with the tether encounter:

MSG091A - FD08 page 1 of 2

So, have you the Execute package for flight day 7 ?

so i guess the reason behind all your broken record rantings being coherent to the bokeh principles is the very fact that your coc is way off dude....

..and those are just "CHANGES TO THE FLIGHT PLAN", meaning doens't say a bit about NOT CHANGED actions planned before. Therefore, it doesn't say a bit about some FIRSTS PLANNED water/waste dump made in 07 MET day..it says just about some last CHANGES to the flight plan.

oh.... how nice.... just like how it was mentioned "DEBRIS WITH DESTRUCTIVE POTENTIAL" in the following report.....

in the meantime.... i find it strange nothing was mentioned about these 'debris' in the actual technical reports.......

ntrs.nasa.gov...

well, that report it looks to me, that it deals only with debris with destructive potential, like what happens on launch, separation, re-entry, landing, various chemical contaminants, tile hits etc..and doesn't deal with normal inofensive particles of debris made by water/waste/various nominal dumps unless having hazard potential.

The TOP/FES actions described here, related to some PROBLEMS, are from a day or more LATER than our debris (aaa "UFO's" movies), aka 062 GMT day.
Again, that also doesn't say anything about some water/waste/evaporation action made or not made in MET day 07 (061 GMT) when our "UFO's" were filmed.

translation = "i don't know the meaning of the word INITIATED"

and what does your understanding say in regards to these phrases....

I'm more interested in the TOPPING FES STARTUP item, and at what time it actually occurred. That's what I'm trying to wring out of PAO -- but he needs access to the FAO logs.

I'm more interested in the TOPPING FES STARTUP item, and at what time it actually occurred. That's what I'm trying to wring out of PAO -- but he needs access to the FAO logs.

and what happens next..... if it will be confirmed to have actually occurred around the mentioned MET D07/11:45

We still wait some more data from NASA via Jim Oberg requests.

sweet dreams........

I'm still getting the brush-off from my JSC PAO contact, and it
looks like i'm going to have to use the FOIA option.

I suspect the lack of interest to be based on simple contempt
for the subject matter and for the people who remain curious.

But I'm aware there are other potential interpretations of motives,
and frankly, I'm fed up with defending NASA against such suspicions.

FOIA...............

reply to post by JimOberg

good news for you........

ntrs.nasa.gov...

ce o pierdere de timp..........

hmmmm..... any further news from nasa?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Look at the ufos perfect circles all the time. You would think they would twist and turn and that you wuld get an more oblique perspective, but they dont. Very strange, might be light artifacts.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Without direct access to whatever was being filmed....be it dust, ice particles or UFOs, we have no way of knowing definitively what the objects depicted in the video really are. Therefore, the very best we can do until we have such objects in our possession for analysis, is to postulate theories that attempt to reconcile the observed data to objects of known origin and identity. The mere fact that the objects floating in proximity to the tether appear similar to known photographic and videographic artifacts, in no way proves that they are such....although it does lend credibility to the theories that suggest as much. The shere number of variables (such as distance, lighting, etc.) that cannot be established to any degree of certainty is almost as staggering.as the volume of conclusions drawn on such insufficient evidence. I'm shocked that no one has bothered to weigh the relative mertis of the various theories in light of what is known as well as what is not.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

this did a pretty good job of explaining those images

then watch

edit on 19-8-2011 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-8-2011 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

Jjust refreshed and noticed others had already posted these, sorry for the repost guys

edit on 19-8-2011 by mobtek because: hnoly cache update batman!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

this is all the proof needed to verify ufo do exist.
you dont have to like it. watching the official footage and listening to
the radio transmissions says it all. nasa and the crew where suprised to say the least.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: waveguide3
I ask this question each time this topic surfaces and nobody can answer it.

Why do the notches seen in the 'craft' change position according to their position in the video frame? If the craft are upper left, their notches are all the one place. When they move to upper right, their notches move to the same location on the disc. If discs move to lower left or lower right, their notches follow a rule. Why do the spacecraft's notches follow an obvious rule?

Seems like a rule that only dust and ice crystals can shape-shift into the most amazing things and abilities...

The cut out notches are probably a cam artifact, the original form being circular/round (as seen on other footage, sts-80)
The "craft" may be nothing else than energy that is being received and deformed by camera, the energy is emitted to all directions. Therefore the "craft" are always round.

David Seredas frequency explanation still works quite well compared to NASA's magic pacman critter "debris that flies with us".

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wotyathink

David Seredas frequency explanation still works quite well compared to NASA's magic pacman critter "debris that flies with us".

Good thought on the notches. The 70-mm handheld shots support that view. Too bad the UFO salesmen won't show them to you.

What was Sereda's explanation for why the swarm waited so many days before showing up?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join