It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks face 'New World Order' Consolidation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Banks face 'New World Order' Consolidation

www.reuters.com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Financial firms face a "new world order" after a weekend fire sale of Bear Stearns and the Federal Reserve's first emergency weekend meeting since 1979, research firm CreditSights said in a report on Monday.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Oh my Goodness...Could this finally be IT? Could all the "conspiracy-nuts" have been right after all? Now, THE NWO is being mentioned in a mainstream news outlet.

Was all the hypothesis' of the events in recent months and years of our current cabal's underpinnings correct? Have all these actions been deliberate to bring about 'acceptance' of a New World Order?

This is chilling IMHO.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

sty

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yep, this seems to be the best way to have an offician "entrance" .. the only way we could stand it (from US or EU ) is to reject money as payment and create parallel systems based on something else (like Gold, or hours-worked - but with implemented limitations in order to ensure we do not have the rich again taking over ).

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
New world order is not the meaning you are thinking of.

Sometimes, it is just about a new procedures being put in place. Nothing about a world conspiracy here.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
At this point, I think its too early to tell. Its not like the term "new world order" hasn't been mentioned before in the MSM. IMO, we need to watch carefully the actions of the private banks and the FED, before we can make any credible decisions.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
to claim ignorence to the illuminatii and new world order is no excuse.
yes, the so called conspiracy nuts were and are right all along. we are called truthers because we know and speak the truth. we may be mocked and laughed
at but we will stand our ground and continue to speak the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Also, bear in mind this is only the opinion of a research firm that at least I have never heard of before.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rogues gallery

Well, you notice that I put parenthesis around that conspiracy nut comment---Because I don't think they're nuts at all...In fact, I think many of them are the equivelent of modern day REPORTERS, the kind of which our MSM is too cowardly and bought and paid for by their corporate masters to tackle. I see some scenes being played out in modern times that many theorists have been talking about for a long time in chilling likenesses...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I see consolidation of wealth and power. The multi-national corporations are M&Aing (merger and aquisitioning) their way along as that is their nature. In order to increase the bottom line they need to have some control over the politics in areas of the world where they operate. So far it seems like every man has had his price met.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

And to broaden your very good point, Mussolini, who should know, defined fascism as a corporate state.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It would seem that our understanding of a NWO needs to be explained here further. It would seem that there needs to be a contingency plan for these types of situations anyway. The idea of lending institutions locking their doors and moving to another country with all (what's left of ) our money seems unlikely. Whether these have been a planned conspiracy all along might be a dream come true for a fully united global economy and government.

By the way, how many of your investments are federally protected?

There's far too many loopholes and cracks for various thieves to get through now. Could we really be so naive to think that all people would work in an honor sytem? People complain about losing their freedom, but the way things are with credit holders and other greedy corporations, we are slaves anyway. Something has to drastically change here and I don't mean a natural disaster like an asteroid either.

There has to be something positive for everyone to survive and come out with this NWO. Afterall; "change is good too" said the homeless man.

Now hold out your right hand, this will only take a second.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
New world order is not the meaning you are thinking of.

Exactly how many "new world orders" are we talking about here?

This phrase has been employed by the driving powers of globalization for over a generation: off the top of my head, David Rockefeller, Bush 1, Gary Hart, Gordon Brown most recently, and on and on.

Don't be disingenuous; it has a definite meaning, and it is really a question of whether you want to believe these elites have your own best interests at heart or are furthering an agenda of the consolidation of their own power and control.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Agreed. Here's an interesting article I came across the other day...It identifies around 6,000 'leaders' identified as being 'globalization power holders'....This list might be one to pay careful attention to in our world affairs right now. There is some unnerving things coming to fruition IMO...

canadianpress.google.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Your average Joe will use the term when calling for transparent reform and protester groups, like anti-WTO, refer to their movement as the "new world order".

Politicans, business leaders and globalists will use the term when justifying the call for more powerful, centralised world institutions.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Okay, then we are basically on the same page.

And in the context of its use here--in reference to an analysis that mainly deals with JPM-Chase (a part of the Fed) being given Fed backing to buy Bear Sterns for the fire sale price of $2 a share (shades of Yukos, btw)--you're quite obviously seeing the globalist use of the term, because you're seeing an important page in the globalist playbook in action.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

All I will say is this;

Out of the global credit crunch will come a much powerful world bank, with the power to control, monitor all commercial banks and central banks too. Due to bad debt being packaged and sent across the world, it is the only solution to stop this from happening again.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you believe that this Organization/Global Banking system will come as a result of a cataclysmic failure of the North American banking system? (The pheonix rising from the ashes scenario) Or do you think they will step in with this plan before it all goes to hell?

This question goes out to all in the thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

It is already here.
Central banks already work together, it is only a matter of time before the World Bank is giving more power. Which all industrialised nations support.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You are correct, but let me refine my question.

Do you believe the World Bank will assume leadership before or after the current system falls? And if so, will it take a world collapse, or a North American Collapse?

Just running some questions up the flagpole...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well there you go, the Hegelian dialectic in action. Create a problem (Greenspan's endless bubbles) let it run to crisis, then impose the solution that consolidates your power and control.

NWO 101.

[typos]

[edit on 17-3-2008 by gottago]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join