It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks face 'New World Order' Consolidation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Paper_Chaser

What's the point?

So that the rich STAY Rich regardless of what the poor try to do about it.

It's accepted that among the opening moves an NWO organisation might make is the securing of economic profits for their own ends.

Essentially imagine a state in a position of open war - Hitler acheived it with the Nazi party, and Stalin acheived somethin akin to it with the Soviets.

Both states controlled the Economy to the utmost degree, to the point of which they could decide who would be eating bread that night and who would be feeding their cows in the morning.

It's only natural a NWO organisation would want that kind of power over people.

Plus, you know; the economy is technically the lifeblood of a country and if you seize that lifeblood you can essentially hold the state to ransom if you liked.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
That's what it's all about---UNLIMITED POWER and CONTROL. These people are literally appointing themselves the modern day KINGS of the world, with the rest of the 6 billion inhabitants of the world as their peons.

The Golden Rule-He who owns the Gold makes the Rules.

Total dominance by a few thousand over a few billion.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
How many people buy with cash any more. America is built on credit. You sell your soul for your SUV, your big screen TV and your PS3. Americans have liven beyond their means and high on the hog for far too long. It's now time to pay for your over indulgence. There were too many low-budgetees trying to live the middle class life style.

Now that we are about to implode, along comes the NAU to the rescue. Worthless US Dollars will be replaced by NAU dollars and a economic correction, where low income and unemployee will again live in tents and shantee towns and the rich will shut themselves away in their mansions with their rich playmates.

The rest of the world will hold their breath and hope for the best and look for openings to plunder the bounty of the North American Continent.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by eagledriver]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Paper_Chaser

That is the 6,794,859,455 and growing question www.ibiblio.org... as Money, throughout the world is interdependent papers.ssrn.com... what effects one currency has a ripple effect on all currencies. pulling down or pulling up specific currencies based upon the then precieved value. In simple terms and as is specific to the US Dollar that is backed by ? You will note that our money doesn't say anything about it being backed by anything; a dollar bill simply says it is "Legal Tender". There is an excellent explaination about our Dollar and how currency works en.wikipedia.org...

However, a person can simplify all of this by recognizing what all people, in all countries value: Precious Metals, Commodities, Goods. Think about what was valued in Russian when their economy crashed or closer to home, think about what happened after Katrina; it was a Milk, bread, and toilet paper scenario. Frankly, I have no idea what people in the cities can do but farmers and ranchers do well in such times.

This is a bad subject, as all the scenarios are real possibilities and there is a lot of bad coming no matter which diection the country goes. The FED will throw in a temporary fix, which will give those "In The Know" a heads up. You can see what is going on with precious metal prices here www.kitco.com... and elsewhere; it will give you perspective on what's happening.

That's all I have to say at this point.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have been trying to see through to a simple solution for the "Few", since only a few are reading what I am saying here; in which case, telling what I have been doing won't take away from me and mine.

1) Selling off my homes in the cities in order to buy a small ranch next to BLM Forest; I won't say where except I have rented out two of the homes to a families that are working on the property in exchange for building up the property, gardens, storage cellars etc..
2) Sold my Audi and bought a Pick-up that I can pull this dune buggy I also bought. I already have a variety of 4-wheelers, horses, cattle and a variety of farm animals; including game foul.
3) What I am stock piling are all the basics, with the goal of not needing anything; I am even looking into an HOO2 generator.

Meanwhile, I continue to live and work in the City, hope for the best, prepare for the worst, finish my latest divorce and work towards having a less dependent life. I am no Hippie but I guess it could happen. The only up side to all of this for me personally, is my Gold Digging Green Card Russian wife is going to find herself trapped here but, she's a knock out and that's a Commodity of sorts ; /

Watch the British Pound. If you doubt they rule the world, watch their Money.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Handling of The Great Depression
Milton Friedman, leader of the Chicago School, argued that the Federal Reserve System did not cause the Great Depression, but made it worse by contracting the money supply at the very moment that markets needed liquidity. Since its entire existence was predicated on its mission to prevent events like the Great Depression, it had failed in what the 1913 bill tried to enact. Friedman explains his hypothesis on the cause of The Great Depression and the role the Federal Reserve played in it in his book and documentary series free to choose. An excerpt of his hypothesis:

"the recession only became a crisis when these failures spread to New York and in particular to this building, then the headquarters of the Bank of United States. The failure of this bank had far reaching effects and need never have happened...Only a few blocks away is the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. It was here that the Bank of United States could have been saved. Indeed, the Federal Reserve System had been set up 17 years earlier precisely to prevent the worst consequences of bank failures...It was all a question of reassuring the public that they could get their money. The Federal Reserve System was there to ensure that this happened by supplying cash to the banks...Why didn't this system prevent The Great Depression after 1929? Because from 1929 to 1930 after the stock market crashed, the Federal Reserve system allowed the quantity of money to decline slowly thereby throttling the monetary structure...If the Federal Reserve had stepped in, bought government securities on a large scale, provided the cash, the depositors would have found that they could've got their money and they would have stopped asking for it...Despite excellent advice from New York, the system refused to buy government bonds, something which would have provided cash to the commercial banks with which they could have met more easily the insisted demands of their depositors. Instead, believe it or not, the system stood idly by while banks crashed on all sides. As the head of one of the banks put it, the reserve system had to keep its powder dry for a real emergency."
This is also the current conventional wisdom on the matter, as both Ben Bernanke and other economists such as the late John Kenneth Galbraith- the latter being an ardent Keynesian- have upheld this reasoning. In an interview with Peter Jaworski (The Journal, Queen's University, March 15, 2002 - Issue 37, Volume 129) Friedman also said that ideally he would "prefer to abolish the federal reserve system altogether" rather than try to reform it, because it was a flawed system in the first place. He later said he would like to "abolish the Federal Reserve and replace it with a computer", meaning that it would be a mechanical system in nature that would keep the quantity of money going up at a steady rate. Friedman also believed that, ideally, the issuing power of money should rest with the Government instead of private banks issuing money through fractional reserve lending.

Ben Bernanke agreed that the Fed had made the Great Depression worse, saying in a 2002 speech: "I would like to say to Milton [Friedman] and Anna [J. Schwartz]: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it. We're very sorry. But thanks to you, we won't do it again."

Hate to say it folks, but here we go again. THIS IS IN WRITING FROM THE POWERS THAT BE! ADMITTING GUILT FOR THE 1929 CRASH AND RESULTING DEPRESSION...
Do you need more proof that this is where we are headed once again? I just read that the gov is buying up failed mortgages. They will control the real estate just as they are controlling politics and the cash.

Things surely must change.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
They can not defeat us militarily so they kick us where it hurts. This is the only way to bring about the one world currency and that is to make Americans want it so they get out of financial trouble. Things in this world are going to get real ugly this year and they are already spinning out of control. Its all right there in the bible for all of the non-believers.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Don't forget half of us military will refuse to fight our own people, if not all of them...

This is yet another sad development, they are now trying to disarm us too, since the DC handgun ban is still alive and other cities may follow suit...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have to agree in principal with the above.but theres lots more misery comming down the pike before the change we expect in the entire paradigm.
The point of inching towards this regional conglomeration is to create ten basic blocs of unions world round.
(these i think may be the ten kings who have power only to give their power to the beast.)
I think these ten federation states will then be shuffled towards wqorld goverment and the NWO veryswiftly(the many local differences and ethnicities will have been wiped out in the first round of conglomerations....)
Make no mistake, those who have deliberately run the monetary policies of the world to the brink of bankruptcy aare doing it for reasons of consolifdation of power and wealth.
The plain facts indicate that goverments have been subverted to the service of the corporate elite and corrupted from the greater good.
The very tagging of the nomination of candidates according to the amounts of money tthey can raise etc shows that the system has been perverted from its origanal intent.
.Nothing short of catacysmic cleansing of the bloated and perverted system will be sufficient to offer relief from further concentration of wealth, and consolidation of power in the hands of the few.
The situation will continue to build towards the point of social upheaval and eruptions of violent behavior and acts if indivisdual insanity will become far more common as the pressure for justice mounts with no relief in sight.
The NWO has nothing to loose by letting the whole mess fester slowly and remain in an uproar of confusion and fear.
The more insecure and upset the masses are, the better theyll take to a change that involves giving up more liberty and soveriegnty.
Ironically, it seems even trying to stop the NWOs shedule or alter iut is also playing into their hands on some ways.
bergle

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

I pray that is true, that our military and law enforcement when they come face to face with their own people will realize it's wrong. Being ex military from a family full of such, I really hope it is true but I have a lifetime of experience and observation that says our military and law enforcement will draw down and shoot it's own people. They have made it all like a computer game and when it comes to helicopters and anti personnel weapons, the troops don't see faces and often don't even identify women from children...there is a major mob psychology in place as well.

I pray that my judgement is wrong but in my gut, I don't think our law enforcement or troops will see my wife and kids any different that the womenand children they have been murdering in Iraq and don't give me any crap about that, my son just came back and told me in a cold sweat the horrors our men and women have done over there, and yes I include law enforcement because the contractors have been sending career law enforcement in to train the Iraq police.

It is all bad. Anyone notice the Supreme Court is working on the 2nd Amendment? Our right to bare arms is slipping away even as I type.

Some one pinch me so I can wake up!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Im usually the first person to say lets add feul to the fire metaphorically speaking. This time though It seems to be counterproductive. Were facing a global catastrophy and instead of working together to ensure the continuation of life on earth were just having a total meltdown. I guess those 5% with all the money in the world might survive whats to come. Survival of the fittest doesnt apply to human biengs. Its survival of the richest. The rest of us can drown in oceans of blood.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
been reading all the post about the NWO and banking crissis and i must say and have said it before come one people there control is: fear and money. Lose your fear give the money the finger start growing stuff and live independet of them.. others will follow so they make rules screw em! besides if they all go broke eventually how is 5 % able to kick 5 billion + people out ? I mean we have to stay somewhere right the can't claime the land and if they do force people to starve.. the animal in us take over and its gonna be hell on earth but 5% vs 5 billon + yeah its gonna suck in the beginning but they can't win only if we accept it ! IMO. when the crissis in the US with the economy atm. people livin in tents ect, if it goes bad like in the 1929 under the great depression people was protesting infront of the goverment buildings....how about this time people march to the bankers mansions and say hello im the reicarnation of robin hood to the rocker fellas - rotchchilds and use your rights while you still got them....ALL OF THEM....I mean the tactic is nothing new (the fire sales) and its the same families doing it.. and they stold it in the first place
imagin if all people just sad down saying work yourself pigs...that would be so cool but I know it proberbly will never happen.. another thing the people doing the work on farms ect could do, is refuseing to sell food do construction for elite people you got the buildings and paper or credit but we don't use that so hello starvation.....mmmmm its nice dreaming

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The only way to exterminate 5-6 billion people is three tiered.
First, make sure they stop reproducing.
Orderly and fast mass extermination.
Lastly, take out the scattered masses hiding in the hills. There will be many of those.

A mass nuclerar exchange would not work. Once it is past a certain point, it will kill every with fallout.

A limited exchange will not work because it won't do enough damage.

As pandemic like bird-flu or SARS-like that is unstoppable starting in Asia would do the trick. After civilization collaspes, the NWO leaders would come out of hiding and take over. US consolidation of banks is a ruse to lower the dollars value and disarm the US.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

NOTE: we've been trying to tell everyone, even in our generation of whistle blowers since literally 1798, by John Robison, to now by Anthony Sutton, William G. Carr, Gary Allen, and many more. Its coming around and its going to get ugly.....there are answers and steps to take for damage control, but its discouraging to even talk about it anymore because people don't listen nor do they heed the advice.

Oh my Goodness...Could this finally be IT? Could all the "conspiracy-nuts" have been right after all? Now, THE NWO is being mentioned in a mainstream news outlet.

Was all the hypothesis' of the events in recent months and years of our current cabal's underpinnings correct? Have all these actions been deliberate to bring about 'acceptance' of a New World Order?

This is chilling IMHO.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
they have been planning this for generations. Even today, there are large numbers of UN forces in the US, training and living in abandoned military bases and other remote locations. Will people listen....NO, they won't until this becomes a reality. Many won't believe it even then...until they are put in one of the 800+ FEMA concentration camps built by Halliburton in the USA.....yes they are here.

reply to post by MajKarma

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Take a quick look at history since the implementation of the banking act. This is called consolidation and has been done several times in the past century. It's about the consolidation of wealth through what we are calling "firesales". The only ones getting rich off this are the ones that had the foresight to short the stock or those that are now picking up bargains. As one investor who voted against the bear stearns byout said " hell the building is worth $8 a share". What do you think is really happening here? Where do you think all those millions are going that people are losing in their portfolios? It's no secret that a fairly large percentage of americans are vested in the stock market through their retirement programs. Whoops the american people have just had billions stolen from them while they were two busy watching Brittany Spears.

What you are seeing here is a massive consolidation of the wealth. It's not just the American people loosing out there are some pretty big fish in the sea that have just been knocked out of the game. My prediction is that once this current firesale is over the stock market will surge again for a time. I don't believe this is the end yet but just a preparation step. I believe the next thing we will witness in the financial arena will be a profit taking on gold as you will see gold drop at some point in the future when the market stabalizes.

Looks like I called this one right

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

when the new media says NEW WORLD ORDR it is not just to spout words, they no longer have to hide what they are doing, welcome to 1984 and I hope you dont have plans for next year, as the government labor camps will be needing you and millions of others to work for them, and if you refuse, well lets just say they will not have a probulem using your body for warming the fires. we are standign at the breink of Hell and we let it happen

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Funny how banks have had the ability to make their own money so to speak and now the Central Bank is bailing them all out. But has anyone questioned where the Central Bank really gets its own money to determine the interest rates and supply the income to bail all the others out? Seems so tom foolery is at hand big time and as usual, we are not paying any real attention.

One thing has been mentioned, that the money being pumped into the other banks is still being charged interest for to all of us the tax payers without even asking if that is what we want.

I still say that the capitalism that this world runs under has run its course. Again, this is all by design and everyone is playing their roles to make it look real to the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Jonar, you are absolutely correct. The Great Depression was being orchestrated after 1913, with a practice in 1920-1921 depression. The roaring 20's to put people's mind at ease until 1927, and another secret meeting by the federal reserve to plan the details of the 1929 Depression, followed by a "plot to seize the white house" by wall street, reference the a google search, Wall Streets' major role supporting and basically responsible for the support of Hitler and the Nazi party [Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler, by Anthony Sutton], provocation of Japan to attack Pearl Harbour in order to get into the war with Germany.....for starters.....all preplanned......and went off without a hitch.

reply to post by Jonar

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join