It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banks face 'New World Order' Consolidation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

We are always right and the government always wrong.

The government is bigger than how any corporation works.

Work for a corporation and you will find out more than listening
to Intel from the elite (money bags outside corporate controls
or government controls an oxymoron ).

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The nose tightens and the Globalists take control of our banking systems then comes the police sate and next the camps.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

....don't forget these types of speeches:

The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life.

Adolph Hitler
"My New World Order"
Proclamation to the German Nation at Berlin, February 1, 1933

www.ccmep.org...

[edit on 17-3-2008 by anhinga]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The NWO must happen, we can't join a galactic federation if our species isn't unified. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
there are two ways to achieve a consolidated world populace, and i'm personally all for it.

the good way, that is.

corporate fascist dictatorship is not the good way.

representative democracy is. a reALpublic.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is it folks, the wheels are in motion now......it´s all downhill now..

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great post its funny this comes up I was thinking the same thing tonight. Basically the fed is going and buying banks. Soon there will be very few banks. One world under one government....why not make it one bank also....wow this is surreal.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I heard this mentioned on the news today.

Is this economic situation being created just so these banks could be acquired cheaply by organizations like Chase?

I am not fond of Chase bank. They seem very greedy. That's all we need, is greed infested banks like this in control of money.

I don't think I like the sounds of this.

Troy

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Lets not forget the fact that perhaps those who would wish it may want their NWO to occur without the violent bloodbath that any sensible population would put itself into.

Either they're playing a risky game with the feds as their main peice, or they've started playing the pipes, and the mice of the population will start marching to their tune in a remarkably short amount of time.

Let's just look at things objectively for a minute;

In order to act in a reasonable and flawless fashion in dealing with this potential threat, one should first consider whether or not THEY CONTROL THE INFORMATION, as in -what we see is what they want us to see.

Therefore, i think our responses and reactions to seeing the words NWO in relative position to the recession need to be thought out extremily carefully.

It is entirely possible that this scenario has nothing to do with NWO whatsoever, but it's important not to dismiss this.

It strikes me that this may be serving as a method of introducing the words 'NWO' into the public domain, and therefore controlling the public's understanding of 'NWO'.

From this consideration, the possibility is that those who would seek to stop the NWO, suddenly have people asking them "Why do you oppose the thing that is going to save our economy?".

In otherwords, they're trying to f### us.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It became one world bank as soon as they allowed the banks to loan to each other with unbacked money.

Since the money available is based on one dollar in savings permitting 9 dollars in loan ( At least in America it's that way. I would love to hear from someone who understand global finance about the workings):

Bank A takes a hundred dollar bill, Borrows 900 from the govt, you deposit one hundred in bank B and your buddy in bank B does the same depositing 100 in your bank.

Tomorrow you go back and do it again.
Imagine the interest you can make off the limitless wealth at your disposal, if you can only find enough takers to borrow it until they owe more than they can ever pay off, since not enough money can exist at any time to pay off the interest on all of it.

When the Bear gets caught in the Stern trap, he has no choice. He must capitulate and accept the orders of his new master the One World banking community which is already locked in an incestuous death grip. Capitulate, or bring down the house of cards for himself and all his buddies.

Like I said, the game was over when the bait was taken. This is just the collar going on the necks of those previously unenlightened.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
interesting theory.

collapse the economy, forcing the banks to sell off at ridiculous prices
in comes the fed, and the NWO, buys up all the banks for a cheap as hell price.

all of a sudden the NWO controls the money supply, and anyone who OWES money.

maybe thats why the did enough to NOT force a run on the bank, but to also keep consumer confidence low, to ensure others need to be bought out.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

www.youtube.com...

There's some actions to watch (Re: Bernake -- you can skip final minute of this clip) -- fits right in with the Cheney/Bush patented 'we're slamming you in the ass' smirks.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If it was a democratically elected government with sectors in every country benefiting all would one government be bad, or is it the idea that there suppose to kill 90% of everyone to do it instead of doing it peacefully?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

One of the huge ironies underlying all this is that the guy who steered us into this mess, Greenspan (who's got an even better smirk), used to talk just like Ron Paul does in that video in his Ayn Rand youth. He was too smart, and too persuasive, and so he was co-opted and sold out and got to run the game instead.

If you want to know what's next in their sights, just listen to what he "worries" about next time he's in the news.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Take a quick look at history since the implementation of the banking act. This is called consolidation and has been done several times in the past century. It's about the consolidation of wealth through what we are calling "firesales". The only ones getting rich off this are the ones that had the foresight to short the stock or those that are now picking up bargains. As one investor who voted against the bear stearns byout said " hell the building is worth $8 a share". What do you think is really happening here? Where do you think all those millions are going that people are losing in their portfolios? It's no secret that a fairly large percentage of americans are vested in the stock market through their retirement programs. Whoops the american people have just had billions stolen from them while they were two busy watching Brittany Spears.

What you are seeing here is a massive consolidation of the wealth. It's not just the American people loosing out there are some pretty big fish in the sea that have just been knocked out of the game. My prediction is that once this current firesale is over the stock market will surge again for a time. I don't believe this is the end yet but just a preparation step. I believe the next thing we will witness in the financial arena will be a profit taking on gold as you will see gold drop at some point in the future when the market stabalizes.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
Also, bear in mind this is only the opinion of a research firm that at least I have never heard of before.

Its being reported by Reuters. Suffice it to say they would carefully source their information.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

Oh my Goodness...Could this finally be IT? Could all the "conspiracy-nuts" have been right after all? Now, THE NWO is being mentioned in a mainstream news outlet.

Well, the NWO has never been a secret at all. It's just that so few people care about the subject that everybody else views them as crazy conspiracy theorists. The NWO is a funny thing because it has two meanings. You sometimes hear it mentioned by policitians and the media, they'll talk about it's rosier aspects. But aspects of it that people wont neccessarily like, like a unified world bank, well those sort of things have to be manipulated in secret, a crisis has to be engineered so people are forced to accept the solution to it. And thats why when "conspiracy nuts" talk about the NWO it takes on a different meaning.

Anyhow back on topic. Just today they were talking on "Business daily" I think on BBC radio 4, saying that if economic meltdown happens that all of the banks will have to be nationalized, it's getting pretty scary. The step after them being nationialized is them becoming globalized.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was a Banker and Mortgage Banker for close to 25 years; you might like to think the people running things are geniuses and have planned out everything years and generations ahead and to many extents this is turn but, for all their planning and scheming, with their eyes always on the goals, which are always about reducing exposure, reducing costs, expanding and controlling market share, and above all, increase profitability, which they are perpetually and cold bloodedly driving for from every direction conceivable. However, what these "Genius" can't do is control all the variables (problems) so they have created "Catch All" systems to deal with and cover major screw ups; ie Print more money, artificially maneuver Interest Rate, create more debt and a number of other fixes. The problem is the problems aren't fixed, just patched; like paint on an old bridge. They, the FED and those in cahoots with them are preparing to kill the dollar, offer everyone and opportunity to convert to a new Dollar,,,they would love it to be paperless but they know everyone is onto them and are biding time. This President will leave hated but he has put much in place that the next President will use to further their plan. The Bankruptcy Laws are just on example. Usury Laws and many deep components in loan contracts like "Triggers" and "Default" and "Recourse provisions. They aren't geniuses because they can not control everything and everyone, and people are onto them..they have tried to do too much too quick; the game is fixed but they are the bad guys and nature is against them; they will not be able to control what nature is going to bring down. So, yes, the worst is all true but it may draw the wealthy out into the open and in direct conflict with humanity and on the other side of what is coming, there will either be a NWO or a New Beginning for mankind without the Yoke on the necks of the survivors and that includes many of the organized false religions as I do believe in Aliens and they are also going to show their hands as well…some are for and some are against the NOW; it is an ancient battle that has been going on amogst the different races of aliens. Possession and Control..it is about our Military and Law Enforcement...their teeth, which is why it is important not to alienate the military and law enforce or anyone with the establishment...most elected officials are bought and paid for but locally..these people are swingable. That is all I have to say about this for now.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just posted this on "the US dollar is DONE" thread, but this seems more appropriate site, so I'll copy/paste it here! How ironic all this talk about NWO!

WELCOME TO THE NWO!!!

All this was planned from a while back, none of it is an "accident". They (illuminates, freemasonry, etc...) knew what they were doing for decades. Few reasons why I'm stating this. We all know that US is pushing for NAU, and for this to fully start happening the "dollar" needs to be replaced by "amero" and no one wants to do this as this will give US ultimate control over North America (US, Canad, Mexico) financial economy. So their forcing this to happen by making "dollar" worthless, this is where they will propose to us all that we need to buy Amero stock otherwise everything you own will become worthless as it was bought by "dollar", they will claim this is the ONLY way to fix this problem.

Now how does NAU and all this fit in the NWO! To accomplish this they need to get rid of "middle class", which will leave us with 95% (poor) population and 5% (rich). The richer will get richer and the middle class become poorer (among the already poor people). Technically they are doing what our civilization history teach us, that there always are few people in power and the rest "slaves", this dates thousands years back in our history.

With the 5% in control they can do what ever they want, print as much money as they want, increase food prices, gas prices, etc... and the rest of us slaving away just so that we can feed our families. Many will have to join Army, policing agencies as it is a "guarantee" job, only way to fee your family. On the bright side, they will introduce other technologies, such as "free energy", etc.. which has been held from public for many years, since money will not become an issue anymore, there will be no need to use/sell oil. This will make North America completely independent from middle east.

Eventually NAU, and EU will dictate 2/3 of the world. All they need is to cut the other 1/3 out (either by cutting import/export or/and start a war) and well these few men in power will own the entire world in their hand. Our government is simply run by Private Business men, their ONLY interest is for them to succeed.... it's a sad, dark future coming and yet we're sitting around with thumb up our bums. How much more evidence do we need before it's too late!

SOLUTION:

- For all the "logical" people; our population will be divided in couple of groups (already happening) where we got the "non-resisters" (live in denial and ignore all fact as it jeopardies their comfort zone) and the "resisters" which most likely gather up and fight the army (enforcers/protectors of the rich). After many years of long battle this many create the scenario where all the "ants" beat the 'grasshoppers"! And so we start rebuilding our world from broken peaces left behind.

- For all the "believers"; Many people that there is something changing in our world an unseen/unmeasurable force (time/4th dimension). Lot of things point to 2012 and so called "the end of time" (not end of world, just end of time as we know it). With more and more UFO sightings over the last couple of years suggest a major sighting may occur i near future, if so many people perception on life and our world will change, this change in our consciousnesses can unite majority and upon this most of the war/hate might come to an end as we realize/learn many more new ideas about our universe and so we start our exploration of the universe.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What i fail to understand about the nwo order is this. If they are already so powerfull, planned everything for years and years to come, whats the point of them trying to make money etc anyway. They don't need it, they are already controlling things. They own the banks, the corporations, in theory they decide the value of the dollers etc and actually make it. So why try to gain more in the first place. By eradicating the middle class, there will only be poor and the elite rich, but even then whats the point of that. To make money? Why they already controll everything and have every materialistic thing they could possibly want. It's like they are hungry and try to feed themselves on power, well everyone gets full at somepoint, maybe this is what the are trying to prevent. They are fearing and are scared of the good thats going to come. I for one am not scared of the nwo, for only a few decades can they make my life uneasy, once we pass over they have no power anyway. Does seem pretty pointless. Ha what a bunch of ignorant and naive people they are

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Paper_Chaser]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join