It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Man, I can't wait. The extra time the Mods spend on cleaning this Alt News is much appreciated!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Yeah, Well...I know this is an old thread... Not posting a new start. Shame of the Left(NBC) and Shame on the right(FOX) Corners have already been taken on both sides. Terrible reactions prematurly.
Shame on BOTH of you media outlets for making Americans look and act supid as you 2 to represent US as Americans.
Terrible.
It's like KKKer's against that Bible thumping Christian weird group that was going to picket the poor 9 year olds funeral from Arizona...In defense of "Christianity"
Shame on both of you..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
word. I like this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Here is a recent new piece regarding UAV's being utilized in the continental U.S. against its citizenry. Interesting article for a variety of forums.

"As a sign of new law enforcement tactics to come, the Sheriff’s Office of Montgomery County, Texas was recently awarded a grant by the Department of Homeland Security for a squadron of ShadowHawks. Montgomery County’s Chief Deputy Randy McDaniel is psyched. “We are very excited about the funding and looking forward to placing the equipment into the field. Both my narcotics and SWAT units have been looking at numerous ways to deploy it and I absolutely believe it will become a critical component on all SWAT callouts and narcotics raids and emergency management operations.”

singularityhub.com...

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
good information
dog poop bag

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Who Really Controls The World? To find out log on to www.fredcelani.wordpress.com
[1] Is Fox News currently acting as an Intelligence Agency for the United States?
[2] Is Fox News currently involved in a plot to overthrow the current Iranian Theocracy?
[3] Is Fox News currently involved in the destruction of Israel?
[4] Did George Bush move $120 Million Dollars between 2001 to 2008 to Iranian Interests to secure oil and mineral rights?
[5] Did George Bush and Condoleezza Rice from 2001 to 2008 engage in an intelligence operation to take over Iranian Oil with members of the Pahlavi Family
[6] Did the Joint Terrorism Task Force in New York City run a secret law firm in Manhattan to create terrorism cases in State and Federal Prisons?
[7] Did the FBI and DOJ violate the rights of hundreds of Black and Latino prisoners by taking their money via a fake Government run law firm and then abandoning the Black and Latino clients and obstructing justice in their cases?
[8] Did high ranking members of the Bush Administration and UN meet at the CFR and state that they would "WIPE THEIR ASS" with Muhammad?
[9] Did Rick Perry, the Governor of Texas engage in covering up George Bush's wrongs?
[10] Why is the media avoiding telling these facts?
Go to www.fredcelani.wordpress.com to find out the answers to all these questions. You can effect the outcome of these events as the trial in this federal case has yet to take place. Write the judge in this case and tell him to put all the facts on the table. Demonstrate at the courthouse in Central Islip New York. Tell the government you are sick and tired of a small group of elitists running America into the ground. Log on to www.fredcelani.wordpress.com
Contact Fred celani by writing [email protected] -or- [email protected] (My Attorney)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have seen a few of these threads, alternative news consists of things not covered by mainstream media or any of the other forums.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

awesome sauce

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

LOL.. omg.. im laughing so hard.. i cant.. LOL omg... hehe wow. well then. Please, tell me how i can really indulge in this.. no this little bitty offering.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
sorry for DSK!

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join