It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Ufo recorded in Copacabana Brazil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Hello freespirit,
I speak portuguese (from Portugal) and here's a careless but accurate translation. The original text is not that good:
Centro de Ufologia Brazileiro

www.cubbrasil.net...

www.cubbrasil.net...

Dear all,

For 3 days now we are getting stuff with film of a triangular object.

That’s fine, and it means that in Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, we are having dawn activity of possible UFO’s.

Look at this:

Report of sighting of a mother-ship at Copacabana.

*By Ronaldo for the CUB site*

I’m here to give a small report, but spooky, of what I saw on February the first 2008.

I went to buy cigarettes at 3:30 at the newsstand of Post n.º5, in front of Rua Souza Lima in Copacabana, Rio de
Janeiro.

*Going straight to the subject*

The object sighted was huge with two lights like two car lights, extremely shining in the shape of a rectangle (how can two light define a rectangle I ask?). Between 3:30 and 4:00, another object, round and very red, much smaller, shiny and unclear, came from above in an ellipse path and went inside or at middle of the other object and disappeared!

At that time I understood the meaning of that happening over Copacabana beach! It was just incredible!

Only me and two other guys at the newsstand saw it and we get very spooked!

Since the event took place between 3:30 and around 4:00, when I arrived home at 5:45, or a little later (it doesn’t make sense in the original (Portuguese)).

I believe it was a big static mother-ship without any reserve of showing itself in such a crowded region.

Now, Mars the 12th 2008.

Milton Frank
~

Best regards

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
UFO my aunts fanny.

You can see the horizon above the lights indicating that the object is something static on the hillside - lanterns perhaps.

Maybe that is why it doesn't move?!

The person even points the camera away from the 'Lanterns on the Hill', sorry, alien mothership, while he switches off nightime setting.

More people trying to make some money in my opinion.

[edit on 17/3/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
edit:
sorry i didnt see the translation above, ignore this dupe.

[edit on 17-3-2008 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I didn't see any evidence of anything that has been speculated.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Don't buy it. I would never stop filming. If I was afraid I would keep it going for proof of what happened to me. No movement no departure, no UFO IMO. Sigh.... keep scanning the skies

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The same object was filmed in Tampa, FL on 3/14/08.

www.myfoxtampabay.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by packrat666

Wow that Pasco video is great....the guys used a good camera that is real for sure. Im not saying its aliens buy that is for sure a UFO and no hoax.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have to say I'm not convinced. I know I know... no one likes to hear that. But I started thinking from just a normal persons perspective who isn't trying to be convinced and it doesn't look like much more than lights being zoomed in and out of. I would like to believe, I mean it seems incredibly ignorant and self absorbed to think that humans are the only intelligent life form out there. But doesn't anyone ever notice how these UFO sightings seem to be predominantly at night where nothing can really be held as a comparison. Like 'oh sure, there is the car over there.. ooo yup, thats a spaceship'. Nothing ever seems to just be a clear picture of a UFO and I would think with the amazing digital cameras out there that someone somewhere would get a good shot of something that looks like more than a few fuzzy lights in the sky, kwim?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The object should not have such large angles at the view point of the camera man unless it is hovering upright.

It is not moving

There looks to be a horizon line above the object, but it may just a reflection off the glass.

Can someone figure out where it was filmed and if there are mountains or hills in that direction? If there are then this is just a stationary object like the post a few above me stated.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thethirdofthestorms

I think he was trying to turn on the night shot, on cam. which might have looked like it turned it off/on! I wanna see a day shot of exact area, it's either real or it's an Antenna (or some object on room) on the building across! Only way to prove this is if he takes EXACT shot during the day!

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Nice vid looks similar like the pasco one. Its almost like those flying triangles or piramids has something to do with the all seeing eye. just a guess . But maybe those dollar bills representing some kind a craft that will come and make themselfs visible.like some who say if you fold some dollar bills you can see the twin towers on the 911.Verry strange ?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by packrat666

How can you honestly say that this is the same object?

Even if this Copacabana "UFO" had the same lights (which it did not had) then they would be just that, lights, they are the only visible thing on the video.

Does that mean that if I put some lights like that on shopping cart the it becomes the same object?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ive posted this on another thread, where the pictures are similar to the one on this thread.

Thread here.

Here is another UFO which looks similar, although there are more lights on this one.

UFO photo shows the strange but clearly seen triangle shape with what appears to be bright lights perched on each corner.

And video here.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Get over it you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

That's not a UFO. I remember seeing that a month or two ago. it's just the land. They were buring the field or something like that. if you look at it closely you can see shadows being cast across it.
It does look alot like what happend in pasco and Rio though.

Good eyes

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is the area around Copacabana:

As someone said, the horizon seems to be visible above the ufo and as there's a lot of hills surrounding Copacabana, this sighting might just be lights on hillside.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thanks to the two above posters for clearing that up

So thets just forget i ever posted it

The linking of the two threads currently going i think is a connection though, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by gauncents
reply to post by SecretGoldfish

I was thinking the same thing!

Can anyone translate?

Audio
My goodness.
On top of a building here in Copacabana in the Rio de Janeiro.
My god.
I am alone at home and that object is stopped up there.
It moved, there.
The buildings are...
I turned on "night shot".
I am inside my home, in the dawn, and you can see this are the apartments, here.
What is that?
I must say that I have seen many UFOs. Triangular.
It's getting closer. Oh my god! I am going to turn off.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You can tell that its something in the hills.

If you look closely, you can make out the outline of the hill. Look at the top right corner of the video. The sky is a shade lighter than where the lights are located. Probally either houses on that hill, or construction lights.

Ps: Iam brazilian and I both speak and write portuguese. Just kinda of lazy to translate that whole paragraph
. Sorry

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
On the youtube comment area of that video another man claims having footage of the same object . He says :

"bullitt420 (6 horas atrás) :

Esse usuário aqui filmou EXATAMENTE o que eu vi ontem e felizmente conseguiu captar o que eu não tinha conseguido, as luzes piscando em cima E embaixo: /watch?v=0sdOBSMo1Ls

To bolado até agora.. Acredito que já já isso vai a tona pq simplesmente é real."

Translated:

"This user filmed EXACTLY what I saw yesterday and I'm glad he was able to capture on video what I wasn't , the lights flashing on the top and on the botton:
/watch?v=0sdOBSMo1Ls

I'm still shocked ... I believe this will surface (the media) because it simply real."

The address for the video is the following : br.youtube.com...

Here's what they say on the video :

Woman : It changed places , right ?
Man: I've captured what I wanted to ... the lights flashing on top and bottom ... this time I got it .
Woman: It goes on and off ... on and off .
Man: Just one light now
Woman : I think they turn the lights off so they won't call too much attention . As if they would turn off the engines , you know what I mean ??

When I saw the first video I figure it could be a signaling lights that we have on top of the buildings in Brazil , but they don't come on that triangular format , it's usually just a flashing white light ! I think this might be a real aircraft guys !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join