It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

The link to the vid is posted on this page, a few posts up.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
This is a guy whose job was to back engineer ufos. He has an IQ of 200 plus. Why would he be anything BUT scientific for crissake???

I'm not familiar with results of his IQ test. Maybe they are high, maybe not. Maybe they are in the same location as his PhD diploma, which is "nowhere to be found". And indeed, you DON'T know that Bob's job was to reverse engineer UFOs. You do not. It's his word only. I saw a dinosaur this morning in my backyard. Now, that's truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

This is a guy whose job was to back engineer ufos. He has an IQ of 200 plus. Why would he be anything BUT scientific for crissake???

I'm not familiar with results of his IQ test. Maybe they are high, maybe not. Maybe they are in the same location as his PhD diploma, which is "nowhere to be found". And indeed, you DON'T know that Bob's job was to reverse engineer UFOs. You do not. It's his word only. I saw a dinosaur this morning in my backyard. Now, that's truth.

What you choose to believe is your business. I've listened to him over the years and found that what he says is CREDIBLE... especially if you've painstakingly learned how to filter/decypher the information that both he and John present.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What you choose to believe is your business. I've listened to him over the years and found that what he says is CREDIBLE... especially if you've painstakingly learned how to filter/decypher the information that both he and John present.

If it's all a matter of blind faith to you, fine. No debate here. Then it all belongs in a theology forum. I've spent a lot of time talking to John on ATS, and browsing Lazar-related materials, as you hinted, it was "painstaking", because most of it is sheer nonsense. You are not equipped to judge how credible the Li-6 video is, are you? It's a pile of nonsense that you are willing to swallow because it all sounds vaguely scientific. Oh well. I have spent more than a reasonable amount of time here on ATS debunking Bob with physics facts and logic, and I can't be bothered to re-tread. It's all there in the "search" function for those who want to know, and for "believers"... It won't help anyhow. Lemmings be lemmings.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

If it's all a matter of blind faith to you, fine. No debate here. Then it all belongs in a theology forum. I've spent a lot of time talking to John on ATS, and browsing Lazar-related materials, as you hinted, it was "painstaking", because most of it is sheer nonsense. You are not equipped to judge how credible the Li-6 video is, are you? It's a pile of nonsense that you are willing to swallow because it all sounds vaguely scientific. Oh well. I have spent more than a reasonable amount of time here on ATS debunking Bob with physics facts and logic, and I can't be bothered to re-tread. It's all there in the "search" function for those who want to know, and for "believers"... It won't help anyhow. Lemmings be lemmings.

Actually it's all about striking a familiar chord... one that rings of truth based on personal knowledge or personal experiences. How does one share knowledge and prove their credibility without compromising national security??? Well... seems to me the easiest way to do that (without getting your a$$ in a jam) would be to pass along enough information that is close (but not exact enough) to hang yourself. Thusly... anyone with enough personal knowledge/experience who is listening closely enough... will be able to decypher the information and determine one's credibility.
edit on 5-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'd love to see another updated/new Bob Lazar interview.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You know what's your problem 'people who don't believe anything' ? That you think you have any real evidence that what you say is a lie, that because you debunk him as lier he's a lier. A person from Las Vegas, John Lear and a third person confirm he has worked there - does it make the absolute truth although why would 3 people be lying?

-> Well not to be accepted as the aboslute truth even if the people who can confirm him working there goes rather into it. But it is just DAMN wrong to claim he has not, because you have no support of what you say that he has not while that he has at least has some partial traces.

And this silly approach is for everything from UFOs to anything - because you think he is not, then this is the truth. Well I say, you can't call it absolutely true, but you can't call it absolutely false. It is just as wrong to deny it get it? Stay between, - maybe true maybe not, that's the deal. Don't deny as if you think you know so much about it to deny it.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

You know what's your problem 'people who don't believe anything' ? That you think you have any real evidence that what you say is a lie, that because you debunk him as lier he's a lier. A person from Las Vegas, John Lear and a third person confirm he has worked there - does it make the absolute truth although why would 3 people be lying?

-> Well not to be accepted as the aboslute truth even if the people who can confirm him working there goes rather into it. But it is just DAMN wrong to claim he has not, because you have no support of what you say that he has not while that he has at least has some partial traces.

And this silly approach is for everything from UFOs to anything - because you think he is not, then this is the truth. Well I say, you can't call it absolutely true, but you can't call it absolutely false. It is just as wrong to deny it get it? Stay between, - maybe true maybe not, that's the deal. Don't deny as if you think you know so much about it to deny it.

You know what your problem is? Lazar is your pimp and he is pimping you to spread his lies & BS.
Lazar is a convicted panderer. Absolute truth

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Absolute truth? How do you know? Then that makes several other peoplealso liers? How about it may be partially true and as much true as it is false. What's your argument? No argument just bull#. Don't serve me such of the crappy 'it is a lie, that's the truth'

I'm not saying it is absolutely true if you got anything from my post, Im also not being a moron saying it is absolutely false as if any evidence shows it is all false. Some people confirm he's worked there, only the lack of info about him makes you think he lies? At the same time he produces some engineering things that makes it psosible he has had what it takes to be there. So evidence that he has worked is as little as that he has not.

Nothing is more true or false than the other, FACE IT

oh and im a disinfo agent haha that doesn't speak well for the number of cells you have there.
edit on 6-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

You know what's your problem 'people who don't believe anything' ? That you think you have any real evidence that what you say is a lie.

It is BL who does not have any real evidence to back up his claims. He said once that he had as many as 3 pieces of Element 115. Then these were "burglarized" from his apartment. Come think of it, you have the crucial component of FTL engine drive that is totally Unobtanium and worth trillions of trillions of dollars, and you keep it as a paperweight on your desk. ROTFLMAO. If you believe THAT, good luck. You still didn't get the particle-accelerator-in-his-backyard thing, equally laughable.

A person from Las Vegas, John Lear and a third person confirm he has worked there - does it make the absolute truth although why would 3 people be lying?

John just took his words, nothing more, and from my conversations with John here on ATS I can say that he's willingly allowed to be deceived. After all, John was convinced that there is BREATHABLE ATMOSPHERE on the Moon. He may me a charismatic person but facing facts, he's also a nut job.

As to more than 3 people participating in a scam, that's nothing new, cf Tri Energy Scandal

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Absolute truth? How do you know?

I have seen the documents. Don't take my word for it, do your own investigating and prove it to yourself.
Bob Lazar...UFO Mechanic

edit on 6-7-2011 by Marrr because: Because Bob Lazar is not a UFO Mechanic

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedjuh
I thought he would be in some expensive house, counting the money he made by selling his story again and again and again to fools who still look for him...

I checked Amazon, he has one video about Area 51. Aside from that, he's known for being the guy that people have to harrass for him to actually talk about that kinda stuff. He's reclusive pretty much. But I guess since he's talked about in the field of ufology he's automatically thrown in with the self publicizing charlatans that the field is full of.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
But I guess since he's talked about in the field of ufology he's automatically thrown in with the self publicizing charlatans that the field is full of.

It's far from automatic. His explanation of how protons cause creation of antimatter from the alleged stable isotope of Element 115 is just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo. The mysteriously missing authorship of any papers during his alleged stint in graduate school goes squarely against his story. He's co-authored videos (now on YouTube) about hydrogen cars that contain huge amounts of bullcr@p regarding Lithium-6. It doesn't help any that he helped operate a brothel at one point in his life, although this alone does not disqualify him from being an expert -- other stuff does.

Epic fail.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Brothel? LMAO... alien nookie no doubt.
edit on 7-7-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

lol Lear is alittle nutty, some things he says makes sence but other things he says seem out of whack.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Installing close circuit video cameras to a brothel constitutes running it? That piece of misinformation right there shows you really don't know the facts, and casts the rest of your post in a poor light.

My post was about whether Bob is a self publicising ufologist or not, which he isn't. I didn't make any claims about his credibility or lack of. You seem to think I'm defending Bobs credentials, that's a whole other subject. I'm no more equipped for defending Bobs credentials than you are equipped to attack them. So let's save ourselves a lot of hassle.

And what's with the epic fail thing? I thought this place had rules about decorum. Save that stuff for the Warcraft forums if you would.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Lazyninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman clearly has some better investigation skills www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja

Installing close circuit video cameras to a brothel constitutes running it? That piece of misinformation right there shows you really don't know the facts, and casts the rest of your post in a poor light.

So you picked the low hanging fruit, because you didn't get the rest of my post. Installing equipment means taking part in operating the facility, I have no idea what you are debating here, you obviously agree. As for the physics stuff, you didn't get any of it, I'm afraid.

My post was about whether Bob is a self publicising ufologist or not, which he isn't.

A quick search on YouTube proves that you are sadly mistaken.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I get the rest of your post, but you're going to have to try harder than just claiming that he's full of bunk before I'll bother to reply to it. You can claim he's full of bunk, I could claim otherwise if I cared to sit on either side of the fence. Saying someone is full of BS isn't scientific

All I'm saying is that Bob isn't making money whoring out the Bob Lazar Story, he may be running a semi legal business, he could make his money flying kites for all I know. My point is that I know what he is not doing, and that is the extent of it.

As for phsyics, I guess failing a physics degree makes you the one eyed king in the land of the blind in these forums. But it's impossible to prove you have even failed a degree let alone earned one.

As for participating in running a brothel by installing cameras? I guess so! since it helped them. Lets also prosecute the utility company who supplied the place, and also the plumber who came to fix the toilet.
edit on 7-7-2011 by Lazyninja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ATS
newpage bug?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join