It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
As for phsyics, I guess failing a physics degree makes you the one eyed king in the land of the blind in these forums.

What does failing a physics degree have to do with anything? There are particular claims from BL that he can't back up, e.g. what school he allegedly went. As I said many times, it's impossible to get a degree without leaving a trace in the field, and part of that trace is actual paper trail -- papers, presentations etc.

But it's impossible to prove you have even failed a degree let alone earned one.

For each degree earned, it's customary to receive a diploma.

As for participating in running a brothel by installing cameras? I guess so! since it helped them. Lets also prosecute the utility company who supplied the place, and also the plumber who came to fix the toilet.

I don't care about "prosecution" of any sort. What I care is the fact that Lazar's participation in brothel's is somewhat substantiated by evidence, and the rest of his story is not. It's slightly ironic but telling at the same time.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
While I do appreciate your earnest conviction that Bob is a fraud, I am baffled by your repeated misunderstanding of my post. I do not care if Bob is a fraud or not, this is not my point, never has been my point and never will be my point.

My point is that Bob is not profiteering from his alleged fraud, that is all.

I've pointed this message out a few times, and this is the last time I'll try it for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
My point is that Bob is not profiteering from his alleged fraud, that is all.

We are mostly in agreement, then. I was thinking that Bob is "sort of" profiting of the publicity he's got, via his online business, but that's not major in any event.

Point taken.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Einstein wasn't a good student either.

Nevermind, we'll just take your word for it...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

However there is no doubt that he did go to schools that we know of, and that he published science papers at a young age. Ironically, he wasn't admitted to the school of his choice at first because he lacked proper high school diploma equivalent, and so he had to take classes. All of that is documented.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
he got a job doing something that is more creative than just wasting his time on imaginary things such as S4

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Bob Lazar has created a Hydrogen fuel system for automobiles, but the government is trying to make it difficult from him to bring to mainstream market, as the big oil companies would be out of business.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredthebed84
...but the government is trying to make it difficult from him to bring to mainstream market, as the big oil companies would be out of business.

Bob is trying to make it difficult to believe anything that he's saying. Like his claim that his little particle accelerator back in the woods is producing kilos of Li-6 Deuteride. Well, yea right.

Govt doesn't have to try and discredit him, he's doing a crack job of that already.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I see this thread is still doing the rounds. Come on people be logical and stop making crap up on behalf of Bob. Mods cant you put a stop to pure BS posts that are not marked as opinion or backed with any sort of logical thinking or source

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Bob Lazar has created a Hydrogen fuel system for automobiles, but the government is trying to make it difficult from him to bring to mainstream market, as the big oil companies would be out of business.

Ha! Where is the evidence of this? I don't see why the government would be preventing him from bringing his hydrogen fuel cell to market, as Honda has already put into production such a vehicle.

Honda FCX Clarity

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tunguska7

Ha! Where is the evidence of this? I don't see why the government would be preventing him from bringing his hydrogen fuel cell to market, as Honda has already put into production such a vehicle.

Honda FCX Clarity

Indeed! In addition, Honda does not make idiotic claims that it needs a rare isotope of Lithium (nuclear weapons grade) to just store H2 in the tank, as that charlatan Lazar does.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

However there is no doubt that he did go to schools that we know of, and that he published science papers at a young age. Ironically, he wasn't admitted to the school of his choice at first because he lacked proper high school diploma equivalent, and so he had to take classes. All of that is documented.

This is ATS though so don't you really mean that Einstein actually published his wife's ideas and he was just her scribe but the whole gender role thingy at the time, blah blah blah blah.

I have read several articles on Bob Lazaar. Many of them included him himself in the form of interviews. While much of what he says is really interesting, there was really only one article that I ever found any kind of substantial documented evidence of. That was the one where he was arrested for selling ingredients to make fireworks. So the only thing I know about him for sure, is that he was arrested for selling ingredients to make fireworks. I find it almost impossible to fathom this man is as learned and experienced as he claims and yet left no tracks on the way there.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

lol it sells death rays and radioactive isotopes!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Saw him on the news a week ago. He runs a mail order plutonium website out of Arizona I think
. It was either that or Florida but hes still around, just not involved in area 51 any more.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
He didn't disappear he just moved out of the public eye. As you would expect, everyone was spamming him with questions not only through his website but also by on his front door! He simply wanted a quiet life again so he decided to move away. A shame really but I can understand why he did it.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Area51Guru
He didn't disappear he just moved out of the public eye. As you would expect, everyone was spamming him with questions not only through his website but also by on his front door! He simply wanted a quiet life again so he decided to move away. A shame really but I can understand why he did it.

Why is it a "shame"? I think it's a good thing that the charlatan finally shut up. Speaking of shame, that's exactly one thing that he doesn't have. Well, and that chunk of element 115.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   

The notion that Einstein wasn't good at school is erroenous, at the time the numerical grading scale in Switzerland for his school was reversed from what it was later, so in fact the young Einstein did get top marks in mathematics and physics. He attended a good undergraduate school and then earned a doctorate in physics in a high quality university, in the days when the fraction of people going to university and especially graduate school was very small compared to today.

In sum the notion that Einstein flunked or struggled with conventional academic standards is not true.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Thanks for bringing more precision to the subject, but the crux of the argument here is still not in whether Einstein was a straight A student or not, but in that it is possible to determine whether he was one. Or not. Lazar's non-existent academic career has been debated many times here, so this is possibly the last hiccup of the dying topic.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by purpleneonofdoom

He was in Michigan last time I heard. He was running a scientific supply company. I've heard other reports that he moved back to New Mexico as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

reply to post by mbkennel

Thanks for bringing more precision to the subject, but the crux of the argument here is still not in whether Einstein was a straight A student or not, but in that it is possible to determine whether he was one. Or not. Lazar's non-existent academic career has been debated many times here, so this is possibly the last hiccup of the dying topic.

Well, it's obvious from Lazar's own words that he isn't a (PhD-level) physicist, he has the understanding of a good technician.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join