It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Bob Lazar go?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Bob Lazar is dead. They killed him after he released classified information. His death has been covered up and will continue to be.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Lazar moved his entire United Nuclear operation to Michigan a few months ago. He is trying to finish development on his automobile hydrogen fuel conversion kit.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Lazar went to school just down the street from me. Not a very good student. Believe me, this guy NEVER went to MIT.

How could a reporter like Knapp not even bother checking with Lazar's family?

He's a total fraud.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's important to note that, although he's not in hiding or anything, he has no interest in talking about UFOs/Area 51/S4 any further.

I know I'm in the minority, but I believe him. He's made his mistakes like we all do, but many things he claimed years ago we know to be fact now has been validated and his extensive knowledge on propulsions systems would be quite unique for someone w/o a high level of education. I remember hearing him tell these really wild tails about how not only did this base in the middle of nowhere actually exist, but that the employees of it were actually flown in on a commercial airliner and rode in on full size commuter buses with blacked out windows on a daily basis. That there was a mountain range on the other side of the base with another dry lake on the other side of it, and that he and a few others were taking by bus around it to S4. That he was an employee (of whatever kind) at Los Alamos and they claimed he never was. But since the day i thought he was a complete quack it's become common knowledge that....there's a base there in the middle of nowhere, employees are flown in by commercial airliners and bused in on full size commuter buses with blacked out windows on a daily basis, there is a mountain range (with building high up on it) on the other side of the base with a dry lake on the other side, that there's a road going from the base around the northern end of the range from Area 51 straight to the area he reported S4 to be at, that he was infact an employee of some kind at Los Alamos. To me, the unprovable story so far is S4, but given the above facts I choose to believe him.

Lazar's story was breaking at the time, but since then Area 51 IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DEFLECTION.

Ofcourse, this is all just one person's opinion.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by rygi23]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Bob Lazar never said or showed anything indicative of his supposedly high level of education. His claims about element 115 are full of logic gaps, and the story of this element being burglarized form his apartment on MULTIPLE occasions is laughable.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purpleneonofdoom

I have experience at this. Here's what you ask him, with a smile on your face...

"Would your first name happen to be Bob?"

The smile is important. If he says yes, then you say, "I'm a really big fan and I support your efforts."

Then wait for him to respond, and then you can ask other questions. Be extremely polite and don't stand too close.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I heard that he predicted the a pivitol element in hovering befor eit was discovered. I'm going to look more up on this guy

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
hmm according to a recent interview done by JOHN Lear, Bob went back to work to the government...
According to JOHN, Bob felt that there was no point in running them out, and that he's been done talking about UFO"S and Area 51

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by roswell25
hmm according to a recent interview done by JOHN Lear, Bob went back to work to the government...
According to JOHN, Bob felt that there was no point in running them out, and that he's been done talking about UFO"S and Area 51

Assuming you believe one word of anything John Lear says...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

hmm exactly... I believe no one.. they all have hidden agendas...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
He will be on C2C tomorrow night the 15th and we can all find out what he's been up to and what he's claiming now.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
go on youtube and type in bob lazar

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
theres heaps of stuff on him there

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and if you do no bob lazar holy crap!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight32
He's got his own site: www.boblazar.com...

According to a recent interview on coast to coast am, that site belongs to a friend of his. He is not involved with it though, other then to provide his original story and the webmaster illustrated (quite well I might add) portions of it.

UnitedNuclear on the other hand, is his.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I thought I heard him say in a interview he was living in the Detroit area trying to get a industrial building setup for his Hydrogen generators....

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wow, i would really like to get my fingers on his Hydrogen conversion kit

Best and "greenest" idea i have seen in a long time.

4 metal hydrate tanks are enough to give the corvette a 350 mile range, and doesn't take up to much space actually.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
but many things he claimed years ago we know to be fact now has been validated

So exactly which of his claims have been validated?

and his extensive knowledge on propulsions systems would be quite unique for someone w/o a high level of education.

what extensive knowledge would that be? What high level of education? - You do realise he never went to MIT like he claimed?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Something new. Check out "United Nuclear" at unitednuclear.com...

From Wikipedia... "United NuclearIn the year 2000 Lazar started United Nuclear, an amateur scientific supply company formerly operated in Sandia Park, New Mexico and recently moved to Laingsburg, MI. United Nuclear sells a variety of materials including radioactive ores, powerful magnets, scientific curiosities like aerogel, and a variety of lab chemicals. United Nuclear claims "over 300,000 satisfied customers," including law-enforcement agencies, schools and amateur scientists."

From the FAQs at the United Nuclear Website
FAQ / Policies
When will I receive my order?
Please keep in mind that ordering from United Nuclear Scientific Supplies is not like shopping at K-Mart.
Although we do offer retail sales, we are a primary Government & Military contractor.
ALL Military & Government orders take unconditional priority over civilian orders.
This means that if we have a large influx of Military orders, your order may be delayed until they are complete.

Why would the US Government buy material from this guy? Especially if he was "Uneducated" and a Whistle Blower.

Let the fun begin... Your thoughts???

edit on 31-12-2010 by Fizzixist because: Accident

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I didnt see the FAQ bit but on the About Us section it says they will be resuming government contracts in 2010 (or something like that).

I think that maybe its just embellishment to make the company look more proffesional than it is, making people think, well if the government buy it from them they must be reputible.

On the other hand, if he can get hold of rare equipment which is difficult for a certain Government Department to source then maybe they recon its no big deal, after all, the government is huge and if its anything like the government i worked for, there is no way one government department can buy from another without setting it up as a supplier, certainly there is no inside trading cos the acccounts and budgets just dont meet until congress. They just dont work like that, they are completely different entities with different lawyers and risk and procurement teams and then especially if those government departments which have the tools and equipment are not supposed to exist how do you get your hands on this rare stuff?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join