It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sheriff: Woman sat on toilet for 2 years

news.yahoo.com

WICHITA, Kan. - Authorities are considering charges in the bizarre case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years — so long that her body was stuck to the seat by the time the boyfriend finally called police.

We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
yea... honestly don't know what to say......

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Umm...that's...different! I'm trying desperately to form an opinion one way or the other on this and just can't!

So many questions arise from this...I have to follow this story just to see what the heck happens and to see if they can figure out what the heck was this lady's issues. I can think of so many more comfortable seats in the house to sit on for 2 years lol

Michelle

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Words fail me too...

The only theory I can come up with is her having major depression.. nothing else really makes sense.. Some depressed people stay in their beds for months, this woman stayed on a toilet for two years...

Edited for clarity

[edit on 12-3-2008 by ben420]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow...just wow.

I can't imagine sitting on the "pot" for an hour yet alone 2 years. Some people say its a good place to sit and think, after 2 years she should have something profound to say.

I laughed but in a sad way.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129
[more

I definitly would not have picked the toilet either trust me... and for my bf to just bring me food and water for two years as I sit there... there must be something wrong with both of them... you just can't make this stuff up

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neariah

Ummmmm weird..........
yea erm... That is all I can say.....
WAAAYYYYYYY weird.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Um yeah... for starters I'm going to say if they are relying on the info from the boyfriend that she had been there for two years, that is a red flag for me.
He didn't have the mental capacity to realize she needed help after one day?
Obviously both of them need a psychiatric assessment .
And uh yeah... Where did he go to the bathroom? Not really interested, but the question is there.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neariah
We pried the toilet seat off with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Is this a joke...Mr. Whipple and a woman rescued from a toilet?

For those old enough to remember Mr. Whipple...

[edit on 3/12/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OMG! Don't SQUEEZE the CHARMIN!!!! LOLZ

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Personally, I think its worse than this. No one would willing sit on a toilet for 2 years. I believe she was for a time tied there by the boy friend. She isn't talking about it. I don't know really what the case is. Weird though.

I know its weird but I think she was held hostage. Even though it says no marks on her from being tied. Could of been in the beginning then he took them off her after not needed them no more.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't believe the story, it's gotta be fake.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Neariah

thing goes to mind

1. how she slept
2. how she ate
3. how she pooed and wiped the right side
4. how she bathed (she must have stank)
5. how anyone could live wuth her

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
...Maybe her boyfriend would like, let her take a bath, and brush her teeth, then throw her a gameboy, and make her get on the toilet again! lol

That is disgusting! GAG

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is uncommon, but not unheard of in the medical field.

One guy was found on the toilet, with a mountain of beer cans. They figured he had been there for almost a week, just drinking and passing out.

Just when you thought people were pretty weird, you realize your estimation wasn't even close. :w:

There was another case a couple years ago where this lady had become welded to her couch, the fibers of the cushion...well, I'll stop there.

Caution - Gory story:

Then there was the guy with a fence post sticking out of his neck and no shirt on. When they pulled the post out in the OR, there was this bloody mass at the end. It was his entire shirt. (He'd hit a fence in his truck driving). The impact ripped his shirt right off his body and drove it into the wound. The docs said that this may have saved him from bleeding to death, serving as a tamponade in the wound. Missed all the major vessels. Guy was fine post sgy.

That was the weirdest one I saw working in the ER.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
hmmmmm....

maybe she was REAAAAAAAAAAAALLY constipated.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I'm guessing she couldn't decide what to wear...

"Hey I'll see your Britney and raise you a bog seat!"

MonKey

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Um yeah... for starters I'm going to say if they are relying on the info from the boyfriend that she had been there for two years, that is a red flag for me.
He didn't have the mental capacity to realize she needed help after one day?
Obviously both of them need a psychiatric assessment .
And uh yeah... Where did he go to the bathroom? Not really interested, but the question is there.

I'm gonna hazzard the (hopefull) guess that there was 2 or more toilets in the property.....

Yes, if true, this is a definate failure of her BF, her in the first place and any neighbours, friends (although would you associate with them?)... just people failing left right and centre.... Who paid for this all the time? did the BF work? was this all on benifits?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They are now trying to decide if they are going to charge the boyfriend.....

Ugh how do you have a relationship with someone who won't get off the toilet...I'm just curious... this story is just too bizzare and too gross
she was a hostage for sure

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is pretty interesting but I do believe it.
Some pretty crazy things happen in this world and I guess this is just another story that falls under this category.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join